Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

17 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I think it's time for me to give up on my partner and family. 

No matter what I explain, or even show, they don't care. 

They are calling me mad, that I need to be put away to a mental hospital. 

Even when I have showed them documents and as much proof as I could find. 

No matter what I do, or who I talk to, they all laugh in my face.

At least I have you guys, or I would be going mad. 

How to carry on when it gets this bad. 

I have no idea. 

I am currently fighting a similar situation to you sister. I have a partner whom I love very much that's going to take the covid-19 vaccine if the government here in Australia mandate it for childcare workers, regardless of how dangerous or severe the adverse reactions I show her on VAERS (even pregnant woman having miscarriages).

The vaccine being the 'ticket to freedom' is such a big dangling carrot that few have the willpower to resist it. 

And most people don't want to fight back against the government because they are either too afraid / think it will never happen to them.

When the people that we love and are concerned for don't see the agenda that's being rolled; and think we are conspiracy theorists its one of the most hardest things to go through.

Keep on fighting, knowing that you're not the only person awake to this agenda, and that each tough challenge that god/the universe brings us helps us grow into better humans.

Sending much love from Australia!

Edited by hanothemano
typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Heres one I posted before, if you are paying attention.

Under Anthony Fauci, foster children are being used as human guinea pigs in heinous medical experiments

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-07-26-fauci-using-foster-children-human-guinea-pigs-medical-experiments.html#

AIDS Drugs Tested On Foster Kids

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/aids-drugs-tested-on-foster-kids/

They've been doing it for decades. 

• Like 1

I wonder how many more are going to buy into this crap?

We ARE all going on a summer holiday: Major boost for sun-starved Britons as Europe begs us to visit if we've had the jab when Boris Johnson lets foreign travel restart next month

DM

25+ Celebrities Who Adopted Children (mindfulgazette.com)

and the list goes on. this is just a quick link.....the list is quite astonishing

the number of ''celebrities'' that adopt children, all of whom at 1 point or another have shown themselves to be part of the secret societies (satanists) with all seeing eye(1 hand over eye), hidden hand(placed in jacket) or carefully picked clothing.

it is highly relevant to this thread...everything is linked, every so called secret society, the purposeful slips of tongue as odds pointed out, a sign of the expression of deed.

everything is linked and all merging together as 1........

is this adoption into mason families a noah's ark scenario, saving certain races from whats to come, the grooming of future ''leaders'' liars and manipulators.......vaccine free individuals.......huge underground bases kitted out like the ritz....

whats coming.....what are we missing

8 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Does anyone else think Malignenta or whatever her name will revert to her pre-marriage name and go back to acting as Kevin kline?

メリン夕゙ヶ゙ィッの中の人 | 上海ゲイ日記~上海でォヵマをゃること by まさ

Shill n Melvin are now arguing over who gets to keep Raggot, their pet gerbil.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Human10 said:

I feel I want to become modern Amish... I'm done with technology at this point... :(

I'm the same. My childhood was complicated by dysfunctional humans but everything apart from them was so bloody simple in the early 70's.

I lived in a village outside Wolverhampton and had miles of fields, woods, a brook in which to explore. We had a butchers, a greengrocer, a tobacconist and a sweet shop.

A two mile walk to my library was my internet. A knock on a friend's door was my mobile phone.

I look at the wealth of useless, mind numbing information available to my young children, how complicated school has become, yet see them enthralled when they use their imagination or engage with nature.

We are going on a beach holiday to Wales in a few weeks and I've told them that this will be the last one. We've been away once as a family in thirteen years.

I am going to encourage them to hold onto every little moment, whether it's lifting a rock to find a whole little ecosystem of hidden life or coming out with me in the small hours to gaze at the stars they never see in Birmingham - all of it with their own eyes instead of through the filter of an iPad screen.

The Amish have got it right.

• Like 12

9 hours ago, GOYK said:

25+ Celebrities Who Adopted Children (mindfulgazette.com)

and the list goes on. this is just a quick link.....the list is quite astonishing

the number of ''celebrities'' that adopt children, all of whom at 1 point or another have shown themselves to be part of the secret societies (satanists) with all seeing eye(1 hand over eye), hidden hand(placed in jacket) or carefully picked clothing.

it is highly relevant to this thread...everything is linked, every so called secret society, the purposeful slips of tongue as odds pointed out, a sign of the expression of deed.

everything is linked and all merging together as 1........

is this adoption into mason families a noah's ark scenario, saving certain races from whats to come, the grooming of future ''leaders'' liars and manipulators.......vaccine free individuals.......huge underground bases kitted out like the ritz....

whats coming.....what are we missing

Why don't they have sex like everyone else does? It's like wacko jacko who could not bring himself to so much as date a woman, was never seen with a girlfriend in his entire life, yet was happy to spend endless hours furiously wanking off into test tubes, dancing gayily around in paedo central / neverland, and slipping satanic messages into his music.

What is wrong with these people - why are they so fucked up.

Keep the away from them and don't buy any of their shitty products. If you see any don't ask for their autographs, don't watch their movies or buy their music, don't hug them unless you have protection, instead shove a clove of garlic and a hardbacked bible firmly up their arse, and hopefully they will stagger away and leave us the fuck alone.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Didn't take long for the *If only you knew" meme. lol

1620080134654.png.0f279bc8b3763fe4f336ea0a89271fd5.png

That feeling when you wasnt dicking her and was more concerned about vaxxing.

Bill appears rather unhealthy in this pic, has he been at his own 'updates'?

The Beeb, Guardian, Bliar Fundation and Imperial College might be starting to worry about future subsidies.

Religious and tribal allegiance is an area that has never really interested me, but even I can see that Bill has a distinctly.. ahem.. Amish look.

Just read revelations for first time in my life.

Sent some chills down the ol spine.

Surprised not been fact checked or accused as being conspiratorial, close to the bone that it is.

Some good shit in this book

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Why don't they have sex like everyone else does? It's like wacko jacko who could not bring himself to so much as date a woman, was never seen with a girlfriend in his entire life, yet was happy to spend endless hours furiously wanking off into test tubes, dancing gayily around in paedo central / neverland, and slipping satanic messages into his music.

Keep the away from them and don't buy any of their shitty products. If you see any don't ask for their autographs, don't watch their movies or buy their music, don't hug them unless you have protection, instead shove a clove of garlic and a hardbacked bible firmly up their arse, and hopefully they will stagger away and leave us the fuck alone.

I always believed Michael Jackson was an example of when an anal bleaching goes horribly wrong Wonder what Bubbles the chimp thought ?

2 hours ago, alexa said:

We ARE all going on a summer holiday: Major boost for sun-starved Britons as Europe begs us to visit if we've had the jab when Boris Johnson lets foreign travel restart next month

DM

You would think they would be cautious after the last carrot/stick episode but no within hours adverts appearing on tv for holidays again and the docile covidian cult members will be wetting themselves at the thought of 2 weeks in some shitty hotel with,admittedly,slightly better weather than the uk ,If only they knew the hoops they will have to jump through to get to vacation nirvana (if at all there is still the looming spectre of 3 cases of the Indian variant in Leicester they have up their wizards sleeve to pull out on request)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alexa said:

DM

I heard one person I think it was on talk radio saying that the exclusive travel industry has never been busier during the lockdown.

Similarly one guy I follow on youtube had no problem getting out of the country at Heathrow.

IF you want to go on holiday I would if you can get a ticket just turn up, on the plane you go. *hopefully!*

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

If you think these are the same woman then there's a chance you may be retarded.

melinda_gates_2007c-56aa1ee43df78cf772ac7f77.jpg.c5278780bec7dc7db979e6b812c7a66c.jpg

melgates1.jpg.9fcd170cf7ff0307a44a126d26390a21.jpg

I’d add.... if you think these are the same man then there’s a chance you may be retarded😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

You would think they would be cautious after the last carrot/stick episode but no within hours adverts appearing on tv for holidays again and the docile covidian cult members will be wetting themselves at the thought of 2 weeks in some shitty hotel with,admittedly,slightly better weather than the uk ,If only they knew the hoops they will have to jump through to get to vacation nirvana (if at all there is still the looming spectre of 3 cases of the Indian variant in Leicester they have up their wizards sleeve to pull out on request)

I know, why bother, it's not worth the hassle.

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Uh oh, you’re playing with fire bro, once any rabid Jackson fans on here get wind of this.... actually he probably died of COVID, it’s as good as the other official narrative

🔥🔥🔥

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic