Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 58.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Isn't that a picture of Orthodox Jews not Amish?

Amish:

image.png

Yeah that was the joke. Speak about the Amish all day long and nobody cares, but speak about those that rule over us' early life sections and get shutdown.

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah that was the joke. Speak about the Amish all day long and nobody cares, but speak about those that rule over us' early life sections and get shutdown.

Got it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

what makes you think your posts are so special and above crticism ?

Absolutely nothing, but why do you feel compelled to respond to something that had nothing to do with you? 

57 minutes ago, Saved said:

If only we (Christians) had more pastors like this man. 

I love it when he stands outside sneaker stores preaching about the evils of mindless consumerism as people are lining up for their Yeezys. Shame he often gets arrested though.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I love it when he stands outside sneaker stores preaching about the evils of mindless consumerism as people are lining up for their Yeezys. Shame he often gets arrested though.

The guy at 1:11 saying there is going to be more lockdowns is clearly CGI. Look at the way the neck is moving.

57 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

"We ask for space and privacy for our family..."

That must be nice. The audacity of these arseholes.

Probably some tax loophole shite, or Bill got caught trying to jab the poolboy.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

gghjjj.jpg.49cf233392d320e7933aa4df03e6a889.jpg

Looks that way to anyone that still has a brain cell. People need to see that our nations are occupied before they take action though, but good luck exposing a rootless clique that has the power to crush dissent.

They got so blatant lately with if Gates isnt directly giving orders our media reports Blair who is financed heavily, like $22 million+ from Gates giving orders to our prime minster & media are silent about it of course. Nation of willfully ignorant or spineless cowards.

When its right there in your face, no theory.

"If you want your freedumbs back, you best do as we say."

And cunts like Gateskeeper Wokers party Galloway who claims to hate Blair, gaslights anyone who tells the truth. No wonder the fake left are so dumbed down to shit when we clearly have zero opposition in the UK. They all promote mass jab & passports by big pharma of course.

xblair-1.png.pagespeed.ic.HV6EEtlHXB.png

xblair-2.png.pagespeed.ic.Ip5qjbDupf.png

xblair-4.png.pagespeed.ic.APW5VusRVq.png

xblair-6.png.pagespeed.ic.s6YzGUF7b6.png

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/revealed-tony-blair-companies-receive-22million-from-the-bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation/

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 3
59 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

The guy at 1:11 saying there is going to be more lockdowns is clearly CGI. Look at the way the neck is moving.

Wouldn't surprise me. They could be real and I would still get that uncanny valley feeling though as they're not like us.

4 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Well yes, I agree with that, but like I said, I also do lots of shopping at local supermarkets, more than I used to previously.

I appreciate that peoples' circumstances may be different, I'm lucky in that I do have several independent shops just a short walk away, and to be honest they're not actually that much more expensive than the 'big supermarkets' are, and I know now who I'd rather give my money to.

Also just to add, none of the local shops here give me any hassle for not wearing a mask, and in most cases the staff don't wear them either.

Ah ok I missed the local shopping part! One of the big reasons I chose Mexico was the abundance of food growing here, and the land to be able to do it. There is an amazing variety of fruit and veg here. The markets are HUGE. Big tankers bring in fruit and veg etc and they park up with their truck open at the back, sell right out of it. The fruit is massive too. It really is staggering the amount of food they bring. Local shops and locals then go there to stock up.

22 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Thats good that you have your beliefs. I agree there is a lot of fucking up. With the DNA thing I guess we shall find out soon enough. I agree that wickedness has come down through the years. I think wickedness has also been indoctrinated into society to a degree.

One vaxxed person per household would be hard to explain to the sheep dont you think?  Besides, they wouldnt make the same amount of money on less.

Oh I absolutely believe wickedness passes down through the years. We inherit the sins of our fathers and all that.

Very true about the money and being hard to explain. There does seem to be an insane fervour to literally hab us all though. Not happening.  I'm hearing more and more people saying they are staying away. 

I could be wrong but I get the feeling there is a bit of an awakening going on. Seems that way. Not sure if things are changing in the uk but here it certainly seems so 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

Bill Gates in his divorce announcement;

"We ask for space and privacy for our family..."

The Fucking front of the bloke..

Yeah I  noticed that. Unreal 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Is Melinda going to run to the FBI and reveal what Bill has been doing to people around the world?

Is this last minute guilt at killing off world population?

I am confident that he has told her she will be promptly 'taken care of' if she attempts to do anything like that. But then again, she probably won't since she would implicate herself by doing so

Edited by Anders
7 minutes ago, Anders said:

I am confident that he has told her she will be promptly 'taken care of' if she attempts to do anything like that. But then again, she probably won't since she would implicate herself by doing so

Apparently Bezos has also divorced or about to. Maybe its a way ( divorce) of safeguarding assets...

19 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

Oh I absolutely believe wickedness passes down through the years. We inherit the sins of our fathers and all that.

Very true about the money and being hard to explain. There does seem to be an insane fervour to literally hab us all though. Not happening.  I'm hearing more and more people saying they are staying away. 

I could be wrong but I get the feeling there is a bit of an awakening going on. Seems that way. Not sure if things are changing in the uk but here it certainly seems so 

Yea... I`m not in the UK either...but yes I feel many are waking up....not sure its happening fast enough though. Without sounding discriminatory...it seems to be those with lesser intellect that take a while to figure it out. Could be wrong...as many are so up their own that they wouldnt see shit if it was smacked right in their faces.

12 hours ago, DarianF said:

Well at least Klaus is a man of his word. He promised he's going to rape us with the Great Reset and he's doing a great job.

I think I shall write to the esteemed Klaus and suggest the next hoax needs to be fired out of the chamber of the agenda revolver since so many people are bored with this one. I think they are in a catch 22 really...... if they don’t push on it gets stale and they lose whatever ground they’ve made, but with each totalitarian step more people wake up to their nonsense.

• Like 1