Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Q doesn't really mean much to people in the UK

Well that's a matter of opinion and this site has plenty of Q posts. Plus, whilst I appreciate your words of suggestion, you're preaching to the converted. 

 

However, I've noticed this quite a lot lately that people want to comment on my posts, take any context they want and write condescending replies to me like I'm some kind of moron. Did I make any suggestion of what you said in your reply or was I making a sarcastic reply to Nigma's post? 

 

I'll let you decide. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

"The nation has taken a big leap forward  ( 😂🤣 ) on its path out of the pandemic, with all Australians over 50 now eligible for the AstraZeneca vaccine."

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-vaccines-phase-2a-over-50s-astrazeneca/ba50ce4d-98d5-43fe-8f67-7317755411ee

 

Oh God, another great leap backwards. Aussies, take your country back, you're supposed to be based.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, zArk said:

except the important ones who they divvyed up between the Allies

and those who escaped down to friendly South America

Also the Japanese doctors of Unit 731 who went free in exchange for all their bacteriological warfare goodies - which may have included the precursor of HIV.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, pete675 said:

Also the Japanese doctors of Unit 731 who went free in exchange for all their bacteriological warfare goodies - which may have included the precursor of HIV.

Good film to watch is 'The Sea and Poison' which deals with the Japanese doctors who vivisected live American POWs. It doesn't go into all the weird stuff they did in China which I was told was the main place for Japanese biological and other experiments.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

People are generally more sensitive towards animals suffering than humans because animals don't hurt you emotionally especially during childhood.

 

 

Yes, I understand that. But not everyone has pets and not everyone has childhood trauma to compare pets to.  I have nothing against animals... have had several.... but to have extreme empathy and I mean over the top for a mouse compared to a baby is rather odd to me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Oh God, another great leap backwards. Aussies, take your country back, you're supposed to be based.

 

We're done for mate. Bunch of brainwashed morons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Religious people literally refer to themselves as a flock of sheep. Probably not the best mindset for thinking freely.

Depends on the Shepherd.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Well that's a matter of opinion and this site has plenty of Q posts. Plus, whilst I appreciate your words of suggestion, you're preaching to the converted. 

 

However, I've noticed this quite a lot lately that people want to comment on my posts, take any context they want and write condescending replies to me like I'm some kind of moron. Did I make any suggestion of what you said in your reply or was I making a sarcastic reply to Nigma's post? 

 

I'll let you decide. 

what makes you think your posts are so special and above crticism ?

 

I'll let YOU decide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Outsider said:

Yep definitely it feels like the split from his stuffy fellow royals was fabricated so he can spread the same agenda they all want. He's still part of the clan 100%, just he's been given a different target audience to propagandise, namely the wokey lefties.

Totally agree! 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

Sold her soul long ago. Claimed her husband was seriously ill with 'Covid' for a year. 

Debatable whether she actually possessed one in the first place. She's another celeb who puts on a fake persona of a dizzy blonde to mask the true nature of her character....much like Bodger with his village idiot/scarecrow act. The dozy proles are easily disarmed by this fakeness and can't see through the deception. The 3 witches of GMB; Reid, Garroway and Kelly cast their spells on a sleepy eyed public on a daily basis.

Edited by Outsider
.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Outsider said:

much like Bodger with his village idiot/scarecrow act. The dozy proles are easily disarmed by this fakeness and can't see through the deception. 

 

Yeah, because they believe he is a regular white man like them, but little do they know that he is another tactical white.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

who this guy?

 

UK's new Prime Minister Boris Johnson a "very outspoken ...

 

Dunno what you're talking about mate, I was thinking of the Amish. /s

 

Seriously though, people have sided with ZoG, so now they'll just have to be slaves. Can't say they wasn't warned throughout history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

who this guy?

 

UK's new Prime Minister Boris Johnson a "very outspoken ...

Not part of the link. I apologise.

 

Billy boy gates and malandia have announced a divorce.  With any luck if I was married to a diabolical devil, I’d be looking for an out as well. With any luck, it will expose him. 

Edited by Shake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Dunno what you're talking about mate, I was thinking of the Amish. /s

 

Seriously though, people have sided with ZoG, so now they'll just have to be slaves. Can't say they wasn't warned throughout history.

I think Amish superiority and their plot to get rid of all humans is becoming more known about. I certainly never miss an opportunity to out them.

 

As far as I can tell from my most recent reading the Amish are just patsies in a long-game run by who knows. There are those that say their destruction is also part of the plan. Who knows? could be a double bluff.

 

However anyone involved, knowingly or ignorantly (not nesciently) in the plan should just die now please.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I think Amish superiority and their plot to get rid of all humans is becoming more known about. I certainly never miss an opportunity to out them.

 

As far as I can tell from my most recent reading the Amish are just patsies in a long-game run by who knows. There are those that say their destruction is also part of the plan. Who knows? could be a double bluff.

 

However anyone involved, knowingly or ignorantly (not nesciently) in the plan should just die now please.

 

They'll be in the crosshairs soon too as they're the fastest growing demographic in the US and they're immune to the TV joo.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I think Amish superiority and their plot to get rid of all humans is becoming more known about. I certainly never miss an opportunity to out them.

 

As far as I can tell from my most recent reading the Amish are just patsies in a long-game run by who knows. There are those that say their destruction is also part of the plan. Who knows? could be a double bluff.

 

However anyone involved, knowingly or ignorantly (not nesciently) in the plan should just die now please.

 

 

Isn't that a picture of Orthodox Jews not Amish?

 

Amish:

 

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Shake said:

Not part of the link. I apologise.

 

Billy boy gates and malandia have announced a divorce.  With any luck if I was married to a diabolical devil, I’d be looking for an out as well. With any luck, she’ll expose him. 

 

Does anyone else think Malignenta or whatever her name will revert to her pre-marriage name and go back to acting as Kevin kline?

 

メリン夕゙ヶ゙ィッの中の人 | 上海ゲイ日記~上海でォヵマをゃること by まさ

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...