Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Ask yourself the question, why are you still shopping at Sainsburys?

I get a 'big shop' delivered by Iceland (I don't drive and live by myself) and use local independent supermarkets too.

Haven't been anywhere near a Tesco or Asda in over a year now. I don't miss them. 😄

I don't know where I'd be without my emerald city shop :classic_biggrin:

264514510_aasda.jpg.bf8eb0e41dd92b6d02a093ba5b3cfa63.jpg

12 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I don't  even like to hear about mice being experimented on.

If you want a career legally torturing animals, work in a lab .

I agree. Think it must be a serious psychotic process to use your children like this.

Just now, shadowmoon said:

The generation who will grow up unable to breed if they make it that far?

With each passing day, that seems to be the agenda. Sterilization. The film Endgame making a lot more sense now:

11 minutes ago, DarianF said:

@Bombadil @shadowmoon A sickening quote:

"Parents are clamouring to enrol their kids in the first COVID-19 vaccine trials in young children."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01061-4

If there are truly that many parents out there willing to offer up their kids like this to big pharma, then we are finished as a species. We have crossed the line and we can't go back. We won't be forgiven for this. Indeed, we don't deserve to be forgiven for this.

Need somewhere in the U.K. to live freely. Can’t see it being possible though.

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Where have you been, hiding under a rock? Q's plan of course. It was relevant to Nigma's post. 

Q doesn't really mean much to people in the UK far too american centric for me to bother about it,in fact its the mental cumshot for the masses incapable of independent thought and action ,nobody is coming to save you,superheroes aint real and only you can save you

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, DarianF said:

They're also pushing this India angle now like madmen. I've never seen such propaganda unleashed all at once. Insanity. Made the mistake of tuning into BBC world service in my car. Had to pull over before the rage caused me to have a serious accident. I literally couldn't drive listening to this evil shit.

My sister in the UK keeps telling me 'thousands are dying in Mexico, look at the numbers, its huge' - its total bull. I live in Mexico. No one is dying that isnt already ill. 

However, Mexico suffers from a lack of alternative information and as such they do largely comply with the mask nonsense. But, that means when you do tell them 'the government is lying to you, masks will cause bacterial pneumonia' the look of horror is amazing, They rip that shit right off their face. Ive converted many Mexicans to give up the mask.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I'm hoping it's not real. I'm hoping it's all staged and these are not real parents and real doctors injecting this shit into innocent kids.

I can't take much more. If this is real, and these are real parents allowing this, I swear my faith in humanity is basically finished.

No, unfortunately it’s real. These twats probably think their going to get a clap one night.

My mum always says she hates do gooders. Think normally she’s wrong but not in this instance

9 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

By doing that you are of course playing right into their agenda. They want everyone ordering online, it will create more control because the more you shop online the more small shops go out of business. Plus it stops you going out into the community when you order online. All the big food manufacturing brands are owned and created by the same globalist controllers. 

Well yes, I agree with that, but like I said, I also do lots of shopping at local supermarkets, more than I used to previously.

I appreciate that peoples' circumstances may be different, I'm lucky in that I do have several independent shops just a short walk away, and to be honest they're not actually that much more expensive than the 'big supermarkets' are, and I know now who I'd rather give my money to.

Also just to add, none of the local shops here give me any hassle for not wearing a mask, and in most cases the staff don't wear them either.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GOYK said:

Alot of worry going around on telegram, regarding the vaccinated and shedding.

people picking which parts of the narrative they want to follow.....1 minute Asymptomatic trans is bollocks next asymptomatic vaxxed are gunna wipe us out. All these ex TOP former execs and directors leading the charge on these theories and then dissident doctors running with the information and all of a sudden its got legs.

people asking how long should i stay away from grandma coz shes had vax, some people even asking whether they should now wear masks to stop them catching the vax shed....despite for months sharing information regarding how bollocks masks are.

multiple posts now on people asking whether to let ''mum'' babysit or whether to ''mask up'' and avoid the ''bioweapons'' over the last few weeks.

something stinks.....and when it stinks....its usually SHIT.       Screaming PSYOP

all these former BIG PHARMA guys now all of a sudden turned angelic rogue whistleblowers doesnt sit well with me. I get that its easy on our side of the fence to just disregard everything as conspiracy, but what the fuck makes us different from fuckin idiot sheep if we even entertain this idea. Theres a million ways to wipe out humanity, all million of em are all in the process.

All this stuff about Spike Proteins filling the air attaching its self to us and vaccinating us.....come on people, if this is true their is fuck all we can do about it. This whole event has fuck all to do with a virus, the vaccines distributed worldwide are different, Africa and the Middle East are taking different Vaxes, a few times now iv seen world leaders of these countires hold up vaccine vials with the words ''Not to be administered to American's'' and ''Not for European Use''...this tells you everything....the element rich nations have fucked it and that is there fight. We on the other hand have a different fight, its about restricting movement, its about getting a digital ID into us, its about stopping women from having babies, its about keeping us permanently dependant on the pharmaceutical giants and governments.

NEVER MASK UP

NEVER LET FEAR DICTATE WHO YOU SEE

NEVER LET THESE BASTARDS DIVIDE US

Whatever way these terrorists mean to control, tax n kill us...there is only 1 start to a sentence for these disgusting criminal bastards for all of us to follow.....

YOU WILL NOT.........

YOU WILL NOT SCARE ME

YOU WILL NOT MASK ME

YOU WILL NOT VACCINATE ME WITH YOUR POISON

YOU WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO WALK THESE STREETS WITHOUT A HUGE AMOUNT OF SECURITY

When im out and about in a see of the faceless, i just want to tell you our numbers so you undersatnd the struggle we face.

In London last week, estimations are half a million of us. prob about the same number didnt attend for whatever reason. 1 million people, England population estimates...........so this means we are 1 in 55. This feels about right when im out and about or the wife is or we are together, we are alone in every sense, hardly anybody.

if you live in other countries i honestly think you could safely say from protest estimates the struggle you face.

WE ARE 1 IN EVERY 55.

WE NEED TO BE NOISY. WE NEED TO BE LOUD. WE NEED TO BE PROUD. WE NEED TO BE PREPARED. WE NEED TO DO MORE. 

I WANT EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE TO TYPE OUT A GENERIC LETTER, FROM AN ANNONYMOUS PARENT (you dont need to be a parent) AND SEND IT TO ALL THE SCHOOLS IN YOUR AREA THREATENING LEGAL ACTION IF THEY DONT DE MASK AND CONTEMPLATE THE UPCOMING VAXXES.(HIGH SCHOOLS UK) I WILL UPLOAD MINE THIS WEEK.

WE NEED ACTION FROM US ALL, PLEASE DO THIS FOR THE CHILDREN. 

I BEG ALL OF YOU. 

WHAT THE FUCKS A STAMP N A ENVOLOPE???!!!!

PLEASE, LETS DO THIS TOGETHER

We're in the minority but the numbers are nowhere near as bad as you say. If you believe opinion polls in the UK and US there's usually 20% who are against vaccine passports and lockdowns, how many of that 20% are aware of the overall New World Order agenda ??

Probably less than half but the 20% who don't like what's going and just sense that something isn't right with how things are going is only going to increase over the next few years or maybe even the next few months.

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Where I live that’s probably best😂

That bad? 😁

It's often just for want of a decent education and good employment. Think of the creative genius of this country and its people throughout history and now  they turned us into dumbed down fatties watching TV.

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

superheroes aint real and only you can save you

A justice seeking man must find his hero's journey. It is his choice to undertake it, and it is his duty to instill in his sons the necessity to do so.

For as long as our people have had the ability to tell stories, verbally, written, and otherwise, we have told of strong and noble men. Leaders, elders, warriors. King Arthur, Robin Hood, Hercules.

Men who underwent their own hero journey. As boys, these are the men we looked up to. The man our father was meant to be. In modern times, this ideal has been torn away from men. From our people, and with it brought a plague of men without purpose. Men who sought only vices, money, power for the sake of it.

A man on his journey becomes the man he was meant to be, a father to sons and daughters who look upon him as if he were made of stone. Purpose in life, purpose in death.

There is a reason that TPTB don't want us having strong role models. As I have said before, young boys need more King Arthur and Robin Hood, less Harry Potter.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

No, unfortunately it’s real. These twats probably think their going to get a clap one night.

My mum always says she hates do gooders. Think normally she’s wrong but not in this instance

Makes me physically ill. If I had kids, if any big pharma piece of garbage comes at them with a needle filled with experimental shit, well let's just say whoever holding the needle will never be able to hold a needle ever again. Let's just put it that way.

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Nice heads up. Live quit the outdoors life anyway. If I didn’t have kids I’d probably live like it all the time.👍

Honestly I haven't read the book, but I've seen a lot of interviews with the author and heard a lot about it. So it's on my wishlist.

Just now, DarianF said:

Makes me physically ill. If I had kids, if any big pharma piece of garbage comes at them with a needle filled with experimental shit, well let's just say whoever holding the needle will never be able to hold a needle ever again. Let's just put it that way.

Unfortunately I think very soon you won’t be able to leave the hospital with new born without a vaccine.

• Like 1