Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

Here's  my child please stick some chemical  DNA cocktail in him..

What kind of parent does this and thinks nothing of it?  

I'm hoping it's not real. I'm hoping it's all staged and these are not real parents and real doctors injecting this shit into innocent kids.

I can't take much more. If this is real, and these are real parents allowing this, I swear my faith in humanity is basically finished.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Cowardly bastards using their children as guinea pigs.

I’ve always said there’s enough rapists, murders and pedo  about to experiment on.

I posted some more here. It's so depressing:

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Cowardly bastards using their children as guinea pigs.

I’ve always said there’s enough rapists, murders and pedo  about to experiment on.

I don't  even like to hear about mice being experimented on.

If you want a career legally torturing animals, work in a lab .

@Bombadil @shadowmoon A sickening quote:

"Parents are clamouring to enrol their kids in the first COVID-19 vaccine trials in young children."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01061-4

If there are truly that many parents out there willing to offer up their kids like this to big pharma, then we are finished as a species. We have crossed the line and we can't go back. We won't be forgiven for this. Indeed, we don't deserve to be forgiven for this.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Ask yourself the question, why are you still shopping at Sainsburys?

I get a 'big shop' delivered by Iceland (I don't drive and live by myself) and use local independent supermarkets too.

Haven't been anywhere near a Tesco or Asda in over a year now. I don't miss them. 😄

By doing that you are of course playing right into their agenda. They want everyone ordering online, it will create more control because the more you shop online the more small shops go out of business. Plus it stops you going out into the community when you order online. All the big food manufacturing brands are owned and created by the same globalist controllers. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"Parents are clamouring to enrol their kids in the first COVID-19 vaccine trials in young children."

If there are truly that many parents out there willing to offer up their kids like this to big pharma, then we are finished as a species. We have crossed the line and we can't go back. We won't be forgiven for this. Indeed, we don't deserve to be forgiven for this.

🙁

5 hours ago, TwopackShugar said:

this is 100% they never stood up for the unborn most likely probably tell people to get the jab... sad sad here in canada we got like two pastors that seem to be not buying the fear at all and have been charged and prosecuted for it 

I’ve got distant family in the north somewhere. We speak quite rarely. Feel sorry for you guys as Canada is an awesome country being totally shafted at the moment.

On the positive, big old country to get lost in away from the madness😁

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

If there are truly that many parents out there willing to offer up their kids like this to big pharma, then we are finished as a species. We have the crossed the line and we can't go back. We won't be forgiven for this.

Sounds like propaganda to me, that parents are "clamouring" to get the satan sperm into their own kids. 

But having said that, I don't doubt that loads of dumb fuckers will. 

Even exercise is being pushed to be taken indoors anyone else noticed the alarming frequency of those fuckin peloton ads and the recently arrived clones of it

Gyms are and have been on the hitlist for a long time now.Can't have the proles mixing now can we? they might be plotting against us seems to be the mantra

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

It's so traumatic for the children as well.

Shit like that stays with you. 

I bet the parents of these kids spend hours at the supermarket and pharmacy every year buying products that 'have not been tested on animals' and virtue signalling to all their facebook friends about how they are 'against animal experimentation' because they are such good informed people.

Yet, they offer up their own children. No problem. No second thought.

This is beyond pure evil. I don't even have the words. There's clearly no logic. It's purely satanic.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Religious people literally refer to themselves as a flock of sheep. Probably not the best mindset for thinking freely.

Yeh true. But the fact people like Alexa amongst others, with their faith, can come on here and question the agenda shows that not all are hopeless zealots.😁

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I'm hoping it's not real. I'm hoping it's all staged and these are not real parents and real doctors injecting this shit into innocent kids.

I can't take much more. If this is real, and these are real parents allowing this, I swear my faith in humanity is basically finished.

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

Sounds like propaganda to me, that parents are "clamouring" to get the satan sperm into their own kids. 

But having said that, I don't doubt that loads of dumb fuckers will. 

Part propaganda. Part idiocy I guess. Either way, the poor kids.

Just now, Bombadil said:

Yeh true. But the fact people like Alexa amongst others, with their faith, can come on here and question the agenda shows that not all are hopeless zealots.😁

Anyone who despises Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab is a friend of mine. Flock member or not 😁

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I bet the parents of these kids spend hours at the supermarket and pharmacy every year buying products that 'have not been tested on animals' and virtue signalling to all their facebook friends about how they are 'against animal experimentation' because they are such good informed people.

Yet, they offer up their own children. No problem. No second thought.

This is beyond pure evil. I don't even have the words. There's clearly no logic. It's purely 

The generation who will grow up unable to breed if they make it that far?