Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Absolute theatre performance as track and trace app gets a hit on a ryan air flight before take off. Hazmat men come out of no where and are ready to take the actor off the flight.... 

 

 

 

😂 It's on Sky News website as well. Full respirators as well and they have brainwashed people into believing ear loop masks will protect you. Keep the fear going, it's an absolute joke and if people can't see it yet, then we are lost. 

 

https://news.sky.com/video/coronavirus-hazmat-staff-escort-man-off-ryanair-flight-at-stansted-airport-12057848

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

 

Some people dont get the chance, for many reasons.

I know mate. I really feel for people who can't get outside for whatever reason, disability , working long hours indoors etc.. I have close family members who cant spend much time outdoors due to chronic health conditions and rely on supplements for their VitD. 

Edited by Doc
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jonesthepost said:

Just felt like sharing; it’s a shit day today; we all know what it’s like.

F7DA7FF0-6052-47A4-9BFE-C1313DB9282A.jpeg

 

Right. I had a falling out with a fairly close friend recently. There was other stuff behind it as well but part of it was that I "talked about conspiracy theories an awful lot". His perspective was that there was no point having that stress in your life and if you go on about it people will think you're "crazy". I said I totally get trying to just ignore it and do your own thing but it's quickly becoming next to impossible. I've thought about it and I'd gladly be known as the "crazy conspiracies guy" if it helps to plant even one seed of doubt in peoples' minds. If you're going to lose some friends along the way because of that fuck it. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

PopID’s face-based payments pose privacy and security risks

 

'Risk of infection during the pandemic motivated brick-and-mortar businesses to explore alternatives to traditional point-of-sale (PoS) terminals, like QR codes pointing to online checkouts. Most rely on familiar, existing platforms and technologies, but a new entrant called PopID is pushing a potentially problematic solution that leverages facial recognition.'

 

“Your face now becomes your singular, ultra-secure ‘digital token’ across all PopID transactions and devices … Your face replaces keys, fobs, key cards, etc. to allow you easy entry to secure areas.”

 

https://venturebeat.com/2020/08/27/popids-face-based-payments-pose-privacy-and-security-risks/

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Illmatic said:

 

Right. I had a falling out with a fairly close friend recently. There was other stuff behind it as well but part of it was that I "talked about conspiracy theories an awful lot". His perspective was that there was no point having that stress in your life and if you go on about it people will think you're "crazy". I said I totally get trying to just ignore it and do your own thing but it's quickly becoming next to impossible. I've thought about it and I'd gladly be known as the "crazy conspiracies guy" if it helps to plant even one seed of doubt in peoples' minds. If you're going to lose some friends along the way because of that fuck it. 

 

Shine on mate; and all of you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NO healthy child has died from Covid in Britain: Scientists reveal the UK's six young fatalities already had serious health problems when they were hit by virus

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8670287/Government-funded-study-rules-exceptionally-rare-children-die-coronavirus.html

 

What we all been pointing out for months from the NHS stats. Now the media are admitting.

 

What a fake shithole we live in full of abusers & Stockholmed sheep.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

This doing the rounds 

:

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-uk-troops-given-insect-repellent-citriodiol-as-part-of-enhanced-protection-11978318

 

Can't wait for large scale manufacture of citriodiol to be mass sprayed everywhere.

 

I read this yesterday. Seems is an organic compound similar to Eucalyptus or Citronella.

 

Strange coincidence with Bill Gates releasing GM Mosquito's...maybe they are trying to tell us something.

 

Im waiting for Monsanto to get in on it, bathing in Roundup protects you for upto 33 hours.🤭

 

 

Forgot to mention:

 

https://www.laboratoryequipment.com/567531-Florida-Keys-to-Release-750-Million-Genetically-Modified-Mosquitoes/

 

 

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not even September yet and my GP practice is pushing the flu vaccine via text message. At least they are giving me the option to opt out which I will of course as I have never had a flu vaccine in the 68 years I've been alive and don't intend to. 

 

Quote

You are due for a flu vaccine. Please ring reception to book in.
If you don't want one, or have already received it elsewhere please let us know so that we can stop sending you invites.


 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believed that, and David Icke talks of, the virus (covid 19) of having never been isolated - but the Sunnybrook Research Institute in Canada claims to have done this (though is no proof in the article) but I then found this cdc webpage that seems to be saying (though is a lot of scientific jargon which is hard to make sense of) that it has indeed been isolated and goes on to give a lot of technical info about it. Are there any scientists on here who can look at this webpage and explain whether it proves that covid 19 has indeed been isolated?

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/9/20-1495_article?deliveryName=USCDC_333-DM31126

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

I agree with BC that this appears to be a baseless claim from Sunnybrook Research Institute.

 

You can find some responses to Sunnybrook Research Institute's claims on the following link in the comments:

 

https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless/

 

 

and...

 

 

21 minutes ago, Jamieson said:

I believed that, and David Icke talks of, the virus (covid 19) of having never been isolated - but the Sunnybrook Research Institute in Canada claims to have done this (though is no proof in the article) but I then found this cdc webpage that seems to be saying (though is a lot of scientific jargon which is hard to make sense of) that it has indeed been isolated and goes on to give a lot of technical info about it. Are there any scientists on here who can look at this webpage and explain whether it proves that covid 19 has indeed been isolated?

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/9/20-1495_article?deliveryName=USCDC_333-DM31126

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

 

 

Well, I'm sorry Grant Shapps, but Nicola Sturgeon "will not countenance in Scotland any kind of narrative around this that is seeking to almost intimidate people back to work before, as a country, we have taken a decision that that is safe."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Staeld said:

Not even September yet and my GP practice is pushing the flu vaccine via text message. At least they are giving me the option to opt out which I will of course as I have never had a flu vaccine in the 68 years I've been alive and don't intend to. 

 


 

I was receiving letters from my GP summoning me to come in for my six month check-up.

 

WTF? I'm almost 62 years old and haven't had a six month health check since infancy!

 

I ignore them, they will want to stick that eight inch cotton bud into my brain, through my nostril.

 

Incidentally, all Scottish high-school children who have a day off for sickness have to submit to a Covid test before returning, conducted by the army.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/26/2020 at 10:39 AM, sickofallthebollocks said:

Medical Professional at standupx in Nottinghams says:

(at 3.00 mins in)

"I asked the NPA (national protection agency)"
Why don't we isolate the virus to work out the accuracy of the tests and do you know what they told me  -on an email?  They told me that the W.H.O told them NOT to isolate the virus, so that's interesting isn't it?"
"I mean the W.H.O seems to be running the health service doesn't it?"
 

 

 

Thanks for this @sickofallthebollocks.  Haven't been able to find out this doctor's name but would be interested to know whether he's been subjected to the same treatment as Dr Adil, ie suspension by the regulator for speaking out.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, CyprusAvenue said:

 

Thanks for this @sickofallthebollocks.  Haven't been able to find out this doctor's name but would be interested to know whether he's been subjected to the same treatment as Dr Adil, ie suspension by the regulator for speaking out.

Yeah I couldn't find his name either, if only ALL the medical professionals came out at the same time tehn that would make suspensions completely pointless, it's about time they ALL showed some decency and did the right thing - and soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Incidentally, all Scottish high-school children who have a day off for sickness have to submit to a Covid test before returning, conducted by the army.

Jeez, what!? Even if they've had the squits? That's just outrageous 😡

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Department for Health and Social Care's response to a FOI request concerning isolation of SARS-CoV-2 has been posted on the DI main site here:

 

https://davidicke.com/2020/08/28/viruses-cannot-be-grown-purified-isolated-in-pure-culture-and-pass-the-koch-postulate-test-to-prove-their-existence-and-effect-uk-department-of-health-freedom-of-information-on-response/

‘Viruses cannot be grown (purified, isolated) in pure culture and pass the Koch Postulate test’ to prove their existence and effect.

FOI-1244462-1244664-Tomlinson-724x1024.j

FOI-1244462-1244664-Tomlinson2-724x1024.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Department for Health and Social Care's response to a FOI request concerning isolation of SARS-CoV-2 has been posted on the DI main site here:

 

https://davidicke.com/2020/08/28/viruses-cannot-be-grown-purified-isolated-in-pure-culture-and-pass-the-koch-postulate-test-to-prove-their-existence-and-effect-uk-department-of-health-freedom-of-information-on-response/

‘Viruses cannot be grown (purified, isolated) in pure culture and pass the Koch Postulate test’ to prove their existence and effect.

FOI-1244462-1244664-Tomlinson-724x1024.j

FOI-1244462-1244664-Tomlinson2-724x1024.

 

So basically, they are saying that the long established "Koch's Postulates" are a load of bollocks and can no longer be considered as valid?

 

How convenient! 😆

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Department for Health and Social Care's response to a FOI request concerning isolation of SARS-CoV-2 has been posted on the DI main site here:

 

https://davidicke.com/2020/08/28/viruses-cannot-be-grown-purified-isolated-in-pure-culture-and-pass-the-koch-postulate-test-to-prove-their-existence-and-effect-uk-department-of-health-freedom-of-information-on-response/

‘Viruses cannot be grown (purified, isolated) in pure culture and pass the Koch Postulate test’ to prove their existence and effect.

FOI-1244462-1244664-Tomlinson-724x1024.j

FOI-1244462-1244664-Tomlinson2-724x1024.

 

I'm far from a virology or immunology expert so I'm more than happy for someone to educate me on this or direct me to some helpful sources, but from what I understand I think we have to be a bit cautious about the whole "they haven't even isolated the virus/used Koch's postulate to prove it exist" argument and the likes of Andrew Kaufman claiming it's just exosomes and Covid isn't real.

 

From what I've seen (again, very happy to be corrected) there's a school of thought within virology that all viruses are actually exosomes and just a way of the body detoxifying itself, not actually an infectious organism. If that's the case, I find the idea of this proving Covid is a hoax a little disingenuous, given if the theory has some weight it would apply to viruses in general, not just this one.#

 

There seem to be some very legitimate questions to be asked about the field of virology in general, but from what I understand there hasn't really been much done out of the ordinary, apart from the rushed through testing which has very questionable accuracy. With that in mind it might be more appropriate to ask what we actually really know about any virus and how much of it is assumption, but to make the leap from there to a deliberate invention of a virus and subsequent cover-up seems to be going a little bit too far for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...