Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

15 hours ago, Thewoodsman said:

I can believe that about the baby. But the mother was vaxxed. 

The problem is with the shedding thing is that I just heard certain mainstream media is picking up on it. That's a red flag. They want to divide us further. My parents got vaccinated. I love them dearly, I fully expect their lives to be shortened but I'm not going to avoid them for the rest of their lives.

Someone on telegram covid channel told me that all the people behind this are hiding and that Bill Gates etc are exposed too. That's bullshit. Think of soros, gates, biden, and all the rest of them.... are we expected to believe they are lambs to the slaughter too and I refuse to believe that a billion lucky people in the world got the memo and the antidote.  It doesn't make any sense. I keep entertaining it and then my sense tells me this is bullshit.

15 hours ago, Thewoodsman said:

You have elites literally running around as normal. Disproves time frame argument. The royal family see alot of people, the little ones play with other children,bill dates and Fauci constantly in touch with enemies,not to mention biden, etc. If they were all in caves right now I'd give this an ear. 

DNA? I personally dont believe that. Maybe they chucked something dirty in that vaccine that sheds and may harm a few people but to suggest we are being exposed to dna altering or life ending technology merely from being around vaccinated people is a stretch.

Tell me... why such a desperate push to get us vaccinated still? Surely their job was done after the first few million doses? Why the vaccine passports? They need us vaccinated. 

I'm not entirely convinced about the whole shedding theory either, not dismissing the possibility but it's still too early to be saying definitively one way or the other if it's real or not.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Who is this [email protected]?

I was going to post about this medical whore, called Dr.  Amir Khan.

He predictably also had himself being vaxxed on social media, saying how it didn't hurt, because they are so thick, they think that is the reason for "Vaccine hesitancy".

He's wittering on here about the Pfeizer BioNTech for babies and young people, the shameless bastard. 

Also see here:

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-babies-could-available-september-trials-underway-1689895

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/tv/good-morning-britain-doctor-amir-20399019

https://metro.co.uk/2021/04/27/dr-amir-khan-rejects-claims-the-covid-vaccine-affects-fertility-14478810/

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CosmoGenesis said:

Anyone else sick of all the supermarket employees and security guards just loitering in the front doors harassing people without masks?

My local sainsburys, they have about 3 at the main entrance and 3 up the escalators and they just stand around, do something productive you fuckmuppets, I'm sick of little fucking do gooder supermarket staff who feel they have the right to harrass me to wear a mask.

Other day a bunch of early 20's college lads were walking into Sainsburys behind me, security guard standing there flirting with a woman employee says to me 'you got a mask?' I just turned to him and said 'NO' firmly. Well, this resulted in giggle fits from the lads behind me, which made the security guard follow me as his ego was dented, thats all he did though, follow me.

Ask yourself the question, why are you still shopping at Sainsburys?

I get a 'big shop' delivered by Iceland (I don't drive and live by myself) and use local independent supermarkets too.

Haven't been anywhere near a Tesco or Asda in over a year now. I don't miss them. 😄

20 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Good, that's made my day that, fucking fascist piece of shit got her comeuppance. Brilliant.

Every now and then, things like this make me smile :-)

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/may/03/prince-harry-calls-for-equitable-distribution-of-covid-vaccines

I do wonder if Harry detached from the royal family to allow him to spread the agenda to a different age group...he keeps banging on about it in the media.

I think he's been given a very important role to play, with the wife as his handler.

No shortage of photographs where he's giving the hidden hand signal.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

because they are so thick, they think that is the reason for "Vaccine hesitancy

They are speaking to the vaccinated and those eager to be vaccinated

Repeating to them what they were told many years ago, comforting them with mothering tones 

The zombies have been put in the mentality of children.

Vaccine hesitancy is created for the zombie brain

1 hour ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Who is this [email protected]?

Holy crap, Pfizer injection for kids from babies less than 6 months...!!  they really do want to kill as many as possible. And they keep repeating the narrative 'vaccines give herd immunity' which is of course total bullshit. And the way they say 'IF" it gets approved, like its not already. 

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, truth_seeker90 said:

Photo sadly not true, it's from 2018, but good turnout still.

I was just about to question the validity of the picture.  There have been pictures posted before purporting to be taken at 'anti-lockdown' protests , then finding that the photo was actually taken at an entirely different  demonstration.  It's very annoying.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Reverse round house to windpipe with razor blades attached.

Finished by a Hogan leg drop and a Rik Flair woooooooooo for good measure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1