Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Trigger warning. Innocent child being held down and literally experimented upon by moronic parents, useful idiot doctors, and criminal drug companies (time coded):

Ive posted this Demon Ra ritual before...note the all seeing eye on the mothers mask.👹

BBC are pushing it hard now, claiming Brazilian kids are dying in their thousands..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Ive posted this Demon Ra ritual before...note the all seeing eye on the mothers mask.👹

BBC are pushing it hard now, claiming Brazilian kids are dying in their thousands..

They're also pushing this India angle now like madmen. I've never seen such propaganda unleashed all at once. Insanity. Made the mistake of tuning into BBC world service in my car. Had to pull over before the rage caused me to have a serious accident. I literally couldn't drive listening to this evil shit.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, alexa said:

Apparently not in wales, honestly I don't know who's the worst, these pastors for staying shut or those who have shut them.

I’m sure I’m preaching to choir. ( scuse the bad pun). You religious people are all free thinking and know full well that Jesus, the Lord etc are carried in your hearts not exclusive to a designated building.

Why not organise a gathering of like minded people, within or without the rules, who don’t need a church to rejoice. If people started taking ownership of their faith, the abusing hypocritical church, which is well away from the intention of the bible, would lose power. 
Not that I’m religious but I would imagine that a creator would wish that people respect teachings of the book and cast down the manipulative establishment which is power and greed.
Im very into religious history as a result of studying ancient cultures. Can’t really have one without the other of some sort.

I can’t quote the bible but do know it doesn’t teach the way religion is represented by the people in charge.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I just read the article and looks like he wants everyone vaccinated? 

Sorry - did you mean he appears to no longer associate with them to get people to think he's cool and will therefore listen to him? 

I think I got muddled up there. Apologies! 

Yep definitely it feels like the split from his stuffy fellow royals was fabricated so he can spread the same agenda they all want. He's still part of the clan 100%, just he's been given a different target audience to propagandise, namely the wokey lefties.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

I’m sure I’m preaching to choir. ( scuse the bad pun). You religious people are all free thinking and know full well that Jesus, the Lord etc are carried in your hearts not exclusive to a designated building.

Why not organise a gathering of like minded people, within or without the rules, who don’t need a church to rejoice. If people started taking ownership of their faith, the abusing hypocritical church, which is well away from the intention of the bible, would lose power. 
Not that I’m religious but I would imagine that a creator would wish that people respect teachings of the book and cast down the manipulative establishment which is power and greed.
Im very into religious history as a result of studying ancient cultures. Can’t really have one without the other of some sort.

I can’t quote the bible but do know it doesn’t teach the way religion is represented by the people in charge.

Religious people literally refer to themselves as a flock of sheep. Probably not the best mindset for thinking freely.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Trigger warning. Innocent child being held down and literally experimented upon by moronic parents, useful idiot doctors, and criminal drug companies (time coded):

This shouldn't  even be legal

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Read a lot about this recently. They touch my kids over my cold dead corpse.

About time the protests were in the right places. Outside parliament/ local offices and media hq

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

They're also pushing this India angle now like madmen. I've never seen such propaganda unleashed all at once. Insanity. Made the mistake of tuning into BBC world service in my car. Had to pull over before the rage caused me to have a serious accident. I literally couldn't drive listening to this evil shit.

Everyone believes it. 

You mention it, to the sheep, and they parrot, verbatim, the shit pumped out by the bbc.

They think we are nutty and dangerous.

It's utterly crazy.

• Like 3

Read a lot about this recently. They touch my kids over my cold dead corpse.

About time the protests were in the right places. Outside parliament/ local offices and media hq

Starve the bastards out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

Everyone believes it. 

You mention it, to the sheep, and they parrot, verbatim, the shit pumped out by the bbc.

They think we are nutty and dangerous.

It's utterly crazy.

So true. Showed some docs the other day to a wife of a friend who is full on covid religion. Intentionally, only showed docs from official government or drug companies. Still didn’t bat an eyelid. 
Have no more intention of trying to wake anymore up. Trying distracts from making my family safe from them and their lunacy😁

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

They hanged Nazi doctors for this. Now, they're saviours of the world.

Here's  my child please stick some chemical  DNA cocktail in him..

What kind of parent does this and thinks nothing of it?  

So true. Showed some docs the other day to a wife of a friend who is full on covid religion. Intentionally, only showed docs from official government or drug companies. Still didn’t bat an eyelid. 
Have no more intention of trying to wake anymore up. Trying distracts from making my family safe from them and their lunacy😁

Yes, it's damage limitation from here on.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

Here's  my child please stick some chemical  DNA cocktail in him..

What kind of parent does this and thinks nothing of it?  

I'm hoping it's not real. I'm hoping it's all staged and these are not real parents and real doctors injecting this shit into innocent kids.

I can't take much more. If this is real, and these are real parents allowing this, I swear my faith in humanity is basically finished.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Cowardly bastards using their children as guinea pigs.

I’ve always said there’s enough rapists, murders and pedo  about to experiment on.

I posted some more here. It's so depressing:

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic