Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I said from day 1 the emergency extensions will be extended over and over and over. Even bet a few of my mates who called me a conspiracy theorist when I called it. Now I'm calling them to collect my winnings and now suddenly they've gone quiet. Wankers.

I dunno who I detest more.... Klaus Schwab and co or those who welch on a betūüėā

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Not seen any going on my local one yet. Not that we really shop there. What about Sainsburys and Asda? Is it inner cities only?

All the supermarkets here have huge glass windows so if anyone wanted in, it wouldn't be hard at all to brick your way in... Boom crash..20 packs of cornflakes and some booze ta very much.

From what I saw it  was all tesco stores, so even the small ones I guess?

The other companies would do the same or its just rumours.?

Tesco operates 3,968 stores in the UK and the Republic of Ireland including franchise stores. 

so they would  need to cover around 80 stores a day to get this done by June 21st.!

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

I dunno who I detest more.... Klaus Schwab and co or those who welch on a betūüėā

Well at least Klaus is a man of his word. He promised he's going to rape us with the Great Reset and he's doing a great job.

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Beware disinformation. This kind of stuff 'going viral' is what causes people to start 'panic-buying', and then its the emptying of shop shelves which makes people believe there are 'shortages'.

Remember what happened with the toilet rolls last year? Pure psychological manipulation, causing selfish consumerist greed.

Yes absolutely so. 

The propaganda  probably  came down from tesco head office to boost sales?

Edited by shadowmoon

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Beware disinformation. This kind of stuff 'going viral' is what causes people to start 'panic-buying', and then its the emptying of shop shelves which makes people believe there are 'shortages'.

Remember what happened with the toilet rolls last year? Pure psychological manipulation, causing selfish consumerist greed.

nothing to see here then

https://cyberpolygon.com/scenarios/

simulation of a cyber attack of the supply chain

The next time someone tells you the vaccine is completely 'safe and effective', here's a quote to use:

"Very rare events of serious thrombosis with thrombocytopenia, including unusual sites such as cerebral venous sinus thrombosisand splanchnic vein thrombosis, some associated with arterial thrombosis, have been observed following vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca during post authorisation use. The majority of the events occurred within the first 14 days following vaccination and some events had a fatal outcome. Healthcare professionals should be alert to the signs and symptoms of thromboembolism and thrombocytopeniaas wellas coagulopathies. Vaccinated individuals should be instructed to seek immediate medical attention if they develop symptoms such as a severe or persistent headache, blurred vision, shortness of breath, chest pain, leg swelling, persistent abdominal pain or unusual skin bruising and/or petechia a few days after vaccination."

SOURCE:

https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1&d=202105031016933

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

These demonic filthy cunts raided this guy without a warrant based on some hearsay bollocks they obviously made up & kidnapped his children. Listen to the pig.ūüĎá

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=252500723322357&id=100056872942090&sfnsn=wa

These evil scum need showing that when you go after the kids, you've passed the point of no return. May there be powerful and immediate repercussions, and please God, let the children be returned swiftly and safely to their family. Fucking sickening!

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I hope people do start panic buying bum fodder with a bit of luck they will wipe themselves out

2 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

The division is now solid.

I only bring things up now as a sort of ironic joke. Eg, went for a walk with a friend, saw a foil helium balloon that had fallen down, and I suggested we could fashion me a tin foil hat out of it. Ha ha.

It's too late.

But the big, urgent question is this:

The children.

The narrative will change dramatically, children are going to very soon be coerced to take this satan sperm death jab.

All those young people, including teens, tweens, toddlers, even ffs babies. 

What about them?

For me it's always been about the kids, they're the ones that they're really after. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Not seen any going on my local one yet. Not that we really shop there. What about Sainsburys and Asda? Is it inner cities only?

21st, isn't that summer solstice? They really like their symbolism and inverting nature don't they?

There are a number of reasons the shortages or looting could take place.

1. Food shortage caused by outside event, e.g. war or another suez crisis
  2. The truth about covid is dropped and people go mental and start smashing stuff up
  3. Another severe lockdown, caused by another made up variant
  4. A false flag leading to riots - e.g killing of a black person by police - they will defiantly try this again at some point. A UK 'Floyd'
  5. An EU crisis leading to closing of ports - military rule in France?
  6. Cyber attack caused by Billy and Klaus - leading to shut down of infrastructure

You might want to be stocking up now, tins of beans and veg, tinned fish and tinned fruit. Fruit will be harder to get hold of.

An airgun would be handy too. Plenty of rabbits about...

I'll take numbers 4 and 6 if there's a sweepstake going.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CosmoGenesis said:

When I go to Sainsburys I'm always on the lookout for people not wearing masks, to try and ease my soul that there are others out there who see through it all, its never happened, the feeling of isolation that comes from this is overwhelming at times.

My desire to be social with the unconscious herd is just not there anymore, they are dangerous to a free mind.

They will try to drag you down to their level of myopia, where nothing exists but me, me, me and the next five minutes of pleasure.

The people who dont see it Ally, soon will, once the boot of technocratic totalitarinism comes crashing down on them after everyones rights are gone because they gave them up for the illusion of safety. Then it will be too late.

‚ÄúBecause the horror of Communism, Stalinism, is not that bad people do bad things ‚ÄĒ they always do. It's that good people do horrible things thinking they are doing something great." ‚Äē Slavoj ŇĹiŇĺek

You're spot on, it's definitely the way things are. 

I have been shunned out of mother groups because of my stance on the jab. 

I wouldn't mind so much, but my daughter is getting left out. It's horrendous. I really feel for her. 

Hopefully it won't be long until they can see the damage they've done. 

They haven't seen a spec of it yet.. 

It will come as a huge blow to many. But they did have their chance to see what's going on.

But you are spot on, these folks are dangerous to me now. They bring me down and I end up falling into a deep depression. 

They're a danger to all of us. 

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic