Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

17 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Wow scary stuff, throwing mental health care act around like a weapon. These people will go after your children if you had any, sick people in the head. 

https://davidicke.com/2021/05/03/pat-sweeney-the-man-who-filmed-irish-police-storming-church-has-had-his-children-taken-from-him-in-3am-police-raid/

Raided his house at 3:30am. why not 3:15?

Just been contacted by Pat Sweeney, the man who videoed the Gardai in a church in Athlone last week that went viral. The Gardai have taken his two children from him last night at 3.30am. If you are near Longford please head to the Garda station to support him. Please share this.

A masonic act?

Some of the twitter comments hint he was in on it.

24 minutes ago, alexa said:

Hasn't this been shut ?

It may have been shut but its still there under care and maintenance by the MOD .The whole country is littered with similar places.Check out RAF Machrihanish in Scotland or this list which dates from 2002 with many of the establishments listed being under C&M orders  http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread110/pg1

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

https://davidicke.com/2021/05/03/pat-sweeney-the-man-who-filmed-irish-police-storming-church-has-had-his-children-taken-from-him-in-3am-police-raid/

Raided his house at 3:30am. why not 3:15?

A masonic act?

Some of the twitter comments hint he was in on it.

I didn't even know but ha look at that. I hate being right sometimes. 

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

What is also mind boggling and surreal is you cant talk to strangers out and about because where i live everyone seems to just be going along with it. I don't particularly want to hear your average member of publics opinion for obvious reasons but they are more than happy to talk and repeat the propaganda and shove it down our thoughts. 

I think it would be less painful if you bumped into your odd randomer and they were like yeah this is crazy what is wrong with people. And I thought last year i overheard someone in a vape shop say they were going to a protest. I misheard and was like "oh you going to the anti lockdown protest?" "No" i just ended up looking like a nosey git. .

Sticker activism pisses them off. https://www.stickeryou.com/blog/post/guerilla-activism-stickers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Sickening propaganda:

I’m over 50 and can now get my Covid AstraZeneca vaccine in Australia. What should I know?

https://amp.theguardian.com/society/2021/may/03/im-over-50-and-can-now-get-my-covid-astrazeneca-vaccine-in-australia-what-should-i-know

Hahaha, so they’re trying it on with the over 50s now because they had little success in the senior category. It’s really not going to plan is it .... mass vaccination has become mass refusal. No wonder Scomo threw out the targets, they’ll probably start aiming at the school kids soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I think it's time for me to give up on my partner and family. 

No matter what I explain, or even show, they don't care. 

They are calling me mad, that I need to be put away to a mental hospital. 

Even when I have showed them documents and as much proof as I could find. 

No matter what I do, or who I talk to, they all laugh in my face.

At least I have you guys, or I would be going mad. 

How to carry on when it gets this bad. 

I have no idea. 

Don't lose heart. I think many of us are in this predicament, and it's a cruel spot, but you're not alone. You have done yourself proud by presenting your family with  information, but if they refuse to recognise what danger they are in, you can't make them, and you are not responsible.

That our sanity is put in question is both scary and frankly ironic. But continue to stay true to what you believe to be right. *Hug*.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

The emergency laws passed to support the plandemic efforts override everything else, including common sense, never mind common law, ostensibly for a limited period.

This is the genius of the evil plan.

It's utter utter bollox that there is a public health emergency,  however the new emergency laws are supported at all levels (courts, police, politicians, media, general public) and it is an irrelevance as far as justice,  in a true sense, is concerned because according to the laws now, defiance is actually putting lives at risk.

It is utter genius, in the absolute worst sense.

...... and they need to keep extending the state of emergency in order to use the vax as it only has provisional authority to be used since it is considered an emergency

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Hahaha, so they’re trying it on with the over 50s now because they had little success in the senior category. It’s really not going to plan is it .... mass vaccination has become mass refusal. No wonder Scomo threw out the targets, they’ll probably start aiming at the school kids soon.

I'm thinking of printing out this TGA quote and dropping it off in all the fertility clinics around town in the reception waiting area 😆

"It is unknown whether COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca may impact fertility. No data are available."

https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1&d=202105031016933

Just to piss them off for the fun of it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

Twitter/Facebook rumour mill.

Tesco are putting bars on all their shops windows for the upcoming food shortages and looting after June 21st.

🤔 

Not seen any going on my local one yet. Not that we really shop there. What about Sainsburys and Asda? Is it inner cities only?

21st, isn't that summer solstice? They really like their symbolism and inverting nature don't they?

There are a number of reasons the shortages or looting could take place.

1. Food shortage caused by outside event, e.g. war or another suez crisis
  2. The truth about covid is dropped and people go mental and start smashing stuff up
  3. Another severe lockdown, caused by another made up variant
  4. A false flag leading to riots - e.g killing of a black person by police - they will defiantly try this again at some point. A UK 'Floyd'
  5. An EU crisis leading to closing of ports - military rule in France?
  6. Cyber attack caused by Billy and Klaus - leading to shut down of infrastructure

You might want to be stocking up now, tins of beans and veg, tinned fish and tinned fruit. Fruit will be harder to get hold of.

An airgun would be handy too. Plenty of rabbits about...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bullion said:

...... and they need to keep extending the state of emergency in order to use the vax as it only has provisional authority to be used since it is considered an emergency

I said from day 1 the emergency extensions will be extended over and over and over. Even bet a few of my mates who called me a conspiracy theorist when I called it. Now I'm calling them to collect my winnings and now suddenly they've gone quiet. Wankers.

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

Twitter/Facebook rumour mill.

Tesco are putting bars on all their shops windows for the upcoming food shortages and looting after June 21st.

🤔 

Beware disinformation. This kind of stuff 'going viral' is what causes people to start 'panic-buying', and then its the emptying of shop shelves which makes people believe there are 'shortages'.

Remember what happened with the toilet rolls last year? Pure psychological manipulation, causing selfish consumerist greed.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I said from day 1 the emergency extensions will be extended over and over and over. Even bet a few of my mates who called me a conspiracy theorist when I called it. Now I'm calling them to collect my winnings and now suddenly they've gone quiet. Wankers.

I dunno who I detest more.... Klaus Schwab and co or those who welch on a bet😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Not seen any going on my local one yet. Not that we really shop there. What about Sainsburys and Asda? Is it inner cities only?

All the supermarkets here have huge glass windows so if anyone wanted in, it wouldn't be hard at all to brick your way in... Boom crash..20 packs of cornflakes and some booze ta very much.

From what I saw it  was all tesco stores, so even the small ones I guess?

The other companies would do the same or its just rumours.?

Tesco operates 3,968 stores in the UK and the Republic of Ireland including franchise stores. 

so they would  need to cover around 80 stores a day to get this done by June 21st.!

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

I dunno who I detest more.... Klaus Schwab and co or those who welch on a bet😂

Well at least Klaus is a man of his word. He promised he's going to rape us with the Great Reset and he's doing a great job.

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Beware disinformation. This kind of stuff 'going viral' is what causes people to start 'panic-buying', and then its the emptying of shop shelves which makes people believe there are 'shortages'.

Remember what happened with the toilet rolls last year? Pure psychological manipulation, causing selfish consumerist greed.

Yes absolutely so. 

The propaganda  probably  came down from tesco head office to boost sales?

Edited by shadowmoon

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

nothing to see here then

https://cyberpolygon.com/scenarios/

simulation of a cyber attack of the supply chain

The next time someone tells you the vaccine is completely 'safe and effective', here's a quote to use:

"Very rare events of serious thrombosis with thrombocytopenia, including unusual sites such as cerebral venous sinus thrombosisand splanchnic vein thrombosis, some associated with arterial thrombosis, have been observed following vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca during post authorisation use. The majority of the events occurred within the first 14 days following vaccination and some events had a fatal outcome. Healthcare professionals should be alert to the signs and symptoms of thromboembolism and thrombocytopeniaas wellas coagulopathies. Vaccinated individuals should be instructed to seek immediate medical attention if they develop symptoms such as a severe or persistent headache, blurred vision, shortness of breath, chest pain, leg swelling, persistent abdominal pain or unusual skin bruising and/or petechia a few days after vaccination."

SOURCE:

https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1&d=202105031016933

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

These demonic filthy cunts raided this guy without a warrant based on some hearsay bollocks they obviously made up & kidnapped his children. Listen to the pig.👇

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=252500723322357&id=100056872942090&sfnsn=wa

These evil scum need showing that when you go after the kids, you've passed the point of no return. May there be powerful and immediate repercussions, and please God, let the children be returned swiftly and safely to their family. Fucking sickening!

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I hope people do start panic buying bum fodder with a bit of luck they will wipe themselves out

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic