Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

What the wee kid? lol

IMO the 'anti christ' false messiah would be the thing that could deliver supremacy to the sabbatean supremacists (satanists)

This is looking very much like the artificial intelligence that they are positioning at the centre of their 'smart grid' internet of things. This is because that entity would have total power over everyone in a system where it controls all the interconnected devices and where it can control the amount of digital currency a person holds in their bank account and their 'social credit score' which in turn decides their ability to access goods and services or travel in a transport system that has been changed to revolve around driverless cars that private persons no longer own

Such an entity could use such a system to make life hell for some people whilst making life great for others. It could elevate a chosen group into a supreme state of power over everyone else

Does anyone believe that wouldn't be the outcome of such a system?

Good analysis. I was thinking of the final film Omen III, wherein Damien Thorn is an adult, and a important politician who can't help but remind you of Bliar.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The elites love their inversions.

Indeed they do. The 'law' is headed in the same direction, towards everything is forbidden unless expressly permitted instead of everything is permitted unless expressly forbidden.

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

One way to blame every death on covid is to test every dead body with a fraudulent test. 

The phrase 'It's better being dead than having Covid' somehow comes to mind...

Considering how dumbed down the populace has become, I think that above has potential as the main BBC and government propaganda slogan.

They could try variants (ho, ho) such as: 'Get the vaccine now - it's better being dead than having Covid!'

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Links not working bud. 👍

16 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Works for me, what happens? Probably great firewall of UK blocking gab.

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Ah yes, I turned my VPN off and it worked. 👍

Link works fine for me, no VPN here, and unfortunate Virgin Media customer in UK

6 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yes that's it. Have you had one too?

The wife did and i tell you I am gutted. Lording it over me she is. Asking wy they chose her will give me sleepless nights. 

It's in the bin now 

I couldn't work out if the test was to be return kit and kaboodle or just the result reported.

Edited by zArk

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

The wife did and i tell you I am gutted. Lording it over me she is. Asking wy they chose her will give me sleepless nights. 

It's in the bin now 

I couldn't work out if the test was to be return kit and kaboodle or just the result reported.

Yes, I know what you mean 

I've retrieved my letter from the bin to look at it properly, and it doesn't specify whether the kit or just the result are returned.

It says in bolded text, to please be aware the tests are not 100 per cent accurate on an individual level. Why on an individual level, I wonder. If that's the case then they are not accurate on any level and hence fairly pointless for the purpose. 

• Like 1

Was getting regular (3-4 times a week) texts from my GP / NHS to book my jab. Ignored them, but they got annoying. Eventually I read one & it said I could click to stop the texts. Did that & it took me to page which asked for my DoB, then other info, then wanted an essay explaining my reasons for not booking! Bollocks to that, just gone back to ignoring them.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

says in bolded text, to please be aware the tests are not 100 per cent accurate on an individual level. Why on an individual level, I wonder. If that's the case then they are not accurate on any level and hence fairly pointless for the purpose. 

Yes that's a cracker ain't it. 

It's 60% accurate over 50,000 results? 

Smacks of gross manipulation

Honest to fk how these people can professionally use these products for scientific study is beyond me.

I go on the 'preggers' mentality. If a pregnoid test didn't work on an individual level but over 300 tests was 70% accurate I wouldn't be happy

Like the PCR test false +ve and -ve s

Its FUBAR

Edited by zArk

9 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Was getting regular (3-4 times a week) texts from my GP / NHS to book my jab. Ignored them, but they got annoying. Eventually I read one & it said I could click to stop the texts. Did that & it took me to page which asked for my DoB, then other info, then wanted an essay explaining my reasons for not booking! Bollocks to that, just gone back to ignoring them.

Are they serious? If I wrote my essay they would need treatment for shock. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Notice protests are newsworthy again this weekend!

Yes to prevent the evil widespread impositions upon everyone's life by a group of maniacal football club owners. 

When will the masses wake up to the struggle.

Before we know it there will be a select group of clubs with all the money, the best pp layers and will dominate English football

It's important shit

21 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

I got one text and one letter and nothing else.

Funny how they harass some and not others.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic