Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Skin issues...rashes...what look like infections but aren't...lumps under the skin...chronic itching.....terrible pains in the sternum area...keeps spreading. Didn't start on the face/trunk, and lasting weeks not days.

 

Spent weeks trying to get to the cause...nobody knows, or wants to know. I was given anitbiotics...useless. Ointments/creams. Ditto.

 

I have a compromised immune system which is why I do not want the jab, and why the (original) advice given to GPs was for people like myself to avoid the "vaccine".

 

I have had zero health issues related to "Covid" since its "outbreak". Everything remained the same. This is the first thing different.

 

I don't claim to know exactly what is going on, or what the relationship is between jabbed/unjabbed. But I am suspecting there is something at play. Dismissing it as hysteria, or some ordinary/existing disease, isn't going to help anybody. It's not much different to labelling everything as "covid" like the MSM and medical profession. 

Hope you make a recovery from it. Let's face it, many things have been released from labs that compromise peoples health so wouldn't put it past them to have dreamt up a new toxin to have released. You never got bit by anything did you like in lymes spreading. I'm on the fence on weather something is coming from the vaccine but I wouldn't rule out the possibility to it. Something seems to be going on with peoples health, so something must be causing it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

All those thinking May 17 was going to be some sort of "end" to this shitshow....

 

I had some twat say to me the other day "Not long now and we'll be back to normal life again"

I tried to answer, realised I was talking to a branch covidian and just laughed instead.

Thing is, it was a hysterical type of laugh.....I think I may be losing it.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Reading this is giving me shivers. 

I cared for a lady (in a care home) who got the shot and fell unconscious several times. 

Got admitted to hospital and died that night of supposed "Covid". 

She had been tested the day before - negative. 

Tested before going into hospital - negative. 

In my eyes, she was murdered. It's clear as day :(

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

puzzle_lets_agree_to_disagree.jpg

 

Belligerence is rarely helpful to anyone. And such comments don't counteract the determined avalanch of propaganda the the public has been unrelentingly bombarded with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah this woman is just suffering from hysteria. Same as me and all the others. Who knew!

 

Thats a meme on the internet, ive already been called on this forum for posting a baby on facebook covered in rashes, that turned out not to be the same baby.

With so much hysteria best to be sceptical or back up the claim with evidence..

Otherwise is just more emotional arguments that you get a soup of on social media anyway.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Belligerence is rarely helpful to anyone. And such comments don't counteract the determined avalanch of propaganda the the public has been unrelentingly bombarded with.

 

What belligerence?😮

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Thats a meme on the internet, ive already been called on this forum for posting a baby on facebook covered in rashes, that turned out not to be the same baby.

With so much hysteria best to be sceptical or back up the claim with evidence..

Otherwise is just more emotional arguments that you get a soup of on social media anyway.

Yeah. Certainly not saying there are those out there on the net who are trying to undermine everything, and misdirect. That's obviously going on, with all aspects of this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

What belligerence?😮

 

Apologies - I misinterpreted your intention with your post, not having realised in the absence of my vari-focals that the cartoon is an optical illusion. Sorry about that! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Apologies - I misinterpreted your intention with your post, not having realised in the absence of my vari-focals that the cartoon is an optical illusion. Sorry about that! 

 

No worries mate.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Theres no evidence of that.....that i know of

We must also be open that its a rumour intentionally created and spread about by the media and conspiracy forum posters

How convenient it is to blame another person as the reason we are sick

There is always cause and effect in illness (generally speakin)

No hard proof......then it must be considered it is a rumour

 

 

There is no evidence that is isnt.  Just because someone doesnt know of it or recognize something doesnt make it not relevant. 

 

If many people are claiming the same thing it becomes a little more than a rumour. It becomes a possibility. So someone knocking everything about that becomes questionable.

 

There is clearly evidence that something is happening... people can either recognize it or ignore it. Just like they can do in a forum.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will be an eye opener for some. Apologies if someone has already posted.

 

WARNING: the article exposes some of the worst evil in the world, that has been unveiled by these top level military intelligence officers. The pictures can be deeply disturbing. If they trigger trauma or stress, then just skip over them, and simply read on.

It is necessary to show this evil, in order to wake us up, to what kind of monsters are running the world right now. Be courageous and help save the world.

 

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/mystery/

 

charles-rothschild.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

 

You posted a meme & asked peoples opinion..I called it what it was bullshit & you are still bitching about it. How pathetic.

 

 

 

Thank you for confirming that you have two profiles. :-) 

 

I didnt ask for an opinion... I asked if anyone had seen it before - the rudeness given to me was disgusting.... but thanks for owning it :-)  I`m glad I had a ``bitch`` ( actually just pointed out for the benefit of someone else who was being bullied) last night...it has proven rewarding. )

Edited by Beaujangles
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

Will be an eye opener for some. Apologies if someone has already posted.

 

WARNING: the article exposes some of the worst evil in the world, that has been unveiled by these top level military intelligence officers. The pictures can be deeply disturbing. If they trigger trauma or stress, then just skip over them, and simply read on.

It is necessary to show this evil, in order to wake us up, to what kind of monsters are running the world right now. Be courageous and help save the world.

 

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/mystery/

 

charles-rothschild.jpg

Checked your link. Here's another one

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/18969-we-live-in-a-simulation-created-by-a-non-human-force-–-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/&do=findComment&comment=263916

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, novymir said:

Checked your link.

 

ps; regarding your link....good luck turning a sows ear into a silk purse...

 

Jesus said; "... don't invest too much in this world,,,,it's not worth it..."

Edited by novymir
.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

There is no evidence that is isnt.  Just because someone doesnt know of it or recognize something doesnt make it not relevant. 

 

If many people are claiming the same thing it becomes a little more than a rumour. It becomes a possibility. So someone knocking everything about that becomes questionable.

 

There is clearly evidence that something is happening... people can either recognize it or ignore it. Just like they can do in a forum.

Out of reactions, but thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

I had some twat say to me the other day "Not long now and we'll be back to normal life again"

I tried to answer, realised I was talking to a branch covidian and just laughed instead.

Thing is, it was a hysterical type of laugh.....I think I may be losing it.

My uncle has been telling me this for two years, now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nats and dogs said:

She doesn't realise that the vaccine caused all that...

Wow 😶...frightening, the ignorance this "virus" has exposed. People like this will always be blind. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...