Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Quote

 

Florida will fine any business or school $5,000 each time it requires a “vaccine passport,” or proof of COVID-19 vaccination, for entry or participation under a bill bound for Gov. Ron DeSantis’ desk.

The House Wednesday passed Senate Bill 2006 in a 76-40 vote and sent it to the Senate to endorse a newly added amendment before the session ends Friday.

Sponsored by Sen. Danny Burgess, R-Zephyrhills, SB 2006 was passed by the Senate on April 22 in a 27-9 vote.

The 49-page SB 2006 amends the state’s Emergency Management Act to place limits on local emergency powers and installs fines for businesses or institutions that require vaccine documentation. The relatively technical amendment added Wednesday clarifies COVID-19 screening protocols.

 

Under SB 2006, violating the state’s vaccine passport ban would be punishable by fines up to $5,000 per violation.

Under another provision, local government emergency powers would be limited to 10 or 30 days. To extend the emergency order beyond 30 days, a vote needs to take place with a majority of voters approving the emergency order extension.

Opponents argued the bill infringes on business owners’ property rights and would impair the travel industry and the state’s cruise line operators, who say their customers want fellow travelers to be vaccinated.

 

 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/senate-ok-needed-to-send-florida-vaccine-passport-ban-to-desantis-desk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I don't think that misplaced trust is the same as self- inflicted. 

 

I'm sad for these victims, and glad that at least some are trying to warn others.

 

Misplaced trust?

They KNEW that at their age the sniffles had a 99.99% survival rate.

No excuse for ignorance and stupidity of that magnitude in my humble opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Misplaced trust?

They KNEW that at their age the sniffles had a 99.99% survival rate.

No excuse for ignorance and stupidity of that magnitude in my humble opinion.

 

We'll have at agree to disagree. Information like the statistic you've quoted is easily buried among the mountain of  psychological terrorism constantly being thrust by Gov / media.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

That looks like adult chickenpox.

I had it myself two years ago.

According to the symptoms listed online, mine aren't chickenpox. So who knows. Possibly something triggered that displays signs of familiar viral/bacterial disease/infection. Varies from person to person, depending on their DNA and immune systems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

According to the symptoms listed online, mine aren't chickenpox. So who knows. Possibly something triggered that displays signs of familiar viral/bacterial disease/infection. Varies from person to person, depending on their DNA and immune systems.

If you don't mind me asking, what symptoms have you been suffering with?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

According to the symptoms listed online, mine aren't chickenpox. So who knows. Possibly something triggered that displays signs of familiar viral/bacterial disease/infection. Varies from person to person, depending on their DNA and immune systems.

Is it the red rash thing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0:12

Extra safeguards needed after lockdown ends

 

- Raab

Dominic Raab says the fourth step of the road map for easing restrictions won't take place before 21 June, and there will be safeguards in place afterwards.

He tells the BBC's Andrew Marr: "We want to get to a position at the end of June where we can get life back to as normal as possible but there need to be some safeguards in place."

Marr asks what additional safeguards might remain in place after lockdown restrictions end.

Raab says: "It will be around distancing maybe there will be something around masks but I don't want to prejudge it. Those are just some of the options."
 

 

 

 

erm?  What.  

image.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Step into the light said:

If you don't mind me asking, what symptoms have you been suffering with?

Skin issues...rashes...what look like infections but aren't...lumps under the skin...chronic itching.....terrible pains in the sternum area...keeps spreading. Didn't start on the face/trunk, and lasting weeks not days.

 

Spent weeks trying to get to the cause...nobody knows, or wants to know. I was given anitbiotics...useless. Ointments/creams. Ditto.

 

I have a compromised immune system which is why I do not want the jab, and why the (original) advice given to GPs was for people like myself to avoid the "vaccine".

 

I have had zero health issues related to "Covid" since its "outbreak". Everything remained the same. This is the first thing different.

 

I don't claim to know exactly what is going on, or what the relationship is between jabbed/unjabbed. But I am suspecting there is something at play. Dismissing it as hysteria, or some ordinary/existing disease, isn't going to help anybody. It's not much different to labelling everything as "covid" like the MSM and medical profession. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

0:12

Extra safeguards needed after lockdown ends

 

- Raab

Dominic Raab says the fourth step of the road map for easing restrictions won't take place before 21 June, and there will be safeguards in place afterwards.

He tells the BBC's Andrew Marr: "We want to get to a position at the end of June where we can get life back to as normal as possible but there need to be some safeguards in place."

Marr asks what additional safeguards might remain in place after lockdown restrictions end.

Raab says: "It will be around distancing maybe there will be something around masks but I don't want to prejudge it. Those are just some of the options."
 

 

 

 

erm?  What.  

image.gif

 

Line up for your satan juice but be prepared to wear a gimp muzzle for the rest of your life and be forced to distance yourselves from everyone.

A never ending nightmare.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

image.png.b0a897c9add683f658aee3d483bb31fe.png

image.png.9d0bd5642430cc4b96ba27e9a71902e5.png

 

Look right at the end...

Contract is suitable for SMEs?

No

 

Small business need not apply, this contract is for Big Business, one run by a 'mate' of a government minister, or one that MPs have shareholdings in.

 

£320 million handed out just like that. But the thing to consider, just because the contract is up to March 2022, doesn't mean it will actually last that long. Its all about siphoning off public money into private hands.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Line up for your satan juice but be prepared to wear a gimp muzzle for the rest of your life and be forced to distance yourselves from everyone.

A never ending nightmare.

All those thinking May 17 was going to be some sort of "end" to this shitshow....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Skin issues...rashes...what look like infections but aren't...lumps under the skin...chronic itching.....terrible pains in the sternum area...keeps spreading. Didn't start on the face/trunk, and lasting weeks not days.

 

Spent weeks trying to get to the cause...nobody knows, or wants to know. I was given anitbiotics...useless. Ointments/creams. Ditto.

 

I have a compromised immune system which is why I do not want the jab, and why the (original) advice given to GPs was for people like myself to avoid the "vaccine".

 

I have had zero health issues related to "Covid" since its "outbreak". Everything remained the same. This is the first thing different.

 

I don't claim to know exactly what is going on, or what the relationship is between jabbed/unjabbed. But I am suspecting there is something at play. Dismissing it as hysteria, or some ordinary/existing disease, isn't going to help anybody. It's not much different to labelling everything as "covid" like the MSM and medical profession. 

Hope you make a recovery from it. Let's face it, many things have been released from labs that compromise peoples health so wouldn't put it past them to have dreamt up a new toxin to have released. You never got bit by anything did you like in lymes spreading. I'm on the fence on weather something is coming from the vaccine but I wouldn't rule out the possibility to it. Something seems to be going on with peoples health, so something must be causing it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

All those thinking May 17 was going to be some sort of "end" to this shitshow....

 

I had some twat say to me the other day "Not long now and we'll be back to normal life again"

I tried to answer, realised I was talking to a branch covidian and just laughed instead.

Thing is, it was a hysterical type of laugh.....I think I may be losing it.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Reading this is giving me shivers. 

I cared for a lady (in a care home) who got the shot and fell unconscious several times. 

Got admitted to hospital and died that night of supposed "Covid". 

She had been tested the day before - negative. 

Tested before going into hospital - negative. 

In my eyes, she was murdered. It's clear as day :(

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah this woman is just suffering from hysteria. Same as me and all the others. Who knew!

 

Thats a meme on the internet, ive already been called on this forum for posting a baby on facebook covered in rashes, that turned out not to be the same baby.

With so much hysteria best to be sceptical or back up the claim with evidence..

Otherwise is just more emotional arguments that you get a soup of on social media anyway.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Thats a meme on the internet, ive already been called on this forum for posting a baby on facebook covered in rashes, that turned out not to be the same baby.

With so much hysteria best to be sceptical or back up the claim with evidence..

Otherwise is just more emotional arguments that you get a soup of on social media anyway.

Yeah. Certainly not saying there are those out there on the net who are trying to undermine everything, and misdirect. That's obviously going on, with all aspects of this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...