Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Your ego still dented?

 

Excuse me ?

 

If you are going to say something - explain it... I dont see how ego has anything to do with being attacked by a bully. Friend of yours I gather!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

My thoughts too. I'm semi-prepped but there's no-one around me with anywhere near the sense of urgency. Plus in the UK where do I go?

 

The unfortunate reality is we don't know what's happening. All the infrastructure for the beast system is being put into place right now. The transhuman technology is matured, the robots are ready, they can bag and tag every coffee bean already. All they need to do now is kill off 90% of us.

 

Oh wait, they're already doing that.

 

Answers on a postcard please.

 

I wana know what these tossbags are thinking when they get asked to do this shit!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, zarkov said:

I wana know what these tossbags are thinking when they get asked to do this shit!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

Definately there are large sums of money pumped into these areas but does greed explain everything?

 

Mark Passio says that the four pillars of satanism are:

1. Self preservation is the highest aspiration

2. There is no such thing as the objective difference between right and wrong

3. social darwinnism

4. Eugenics

 

So with number 2 the satanists believe in moral reletavism and that what is 'good' is what is good for them personally and what is bad is what is bad for them personally. They don't believe in an objective morality or that a creator imbued us all with inalienable rights.

 

So they believe that their own interests are all that matters. They see no moral or ethical barrier to carrying out acts that are in their own best interests

 

When we consider numbers 3 and 4 the above viewpoint becomes especially alarming because it means that in their own pursuit of supremacy they have no moral or ethical barriers to genociding other people when it suits their own interests

 

Passio says that many of these traits correlate with left brain dominance and when we consider how many professions are dominated by people of a left brain imbalance we have to wonder how many of them, even if they are not practising satanists, hold viewpoints that are in sympathy with the goals of satanism

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Definately there are large sums of money pumped into these areas but does greed explain everything?

 

Mark Passio says that the four pillars of satanism are:

1. Self preservation is the highest aspiration

2. There is no such thing as the objective difference between right and wrong

3. social darwinnism

4. Eugenics

 

So with number 2 the satanists believe in moral reletavism and that what is 'good' is what is good for them personally and what is bad is what is bad for them personally. They don't believe in an objective morality or that a creator imbued us all with inalienable rights.

 

So they believe that their own interests are all that matters. They see no moral or ethical barrier to carrying out acts that are in their own best interests

 

When we consider numbers 3 and 4 the above viewpoint becomes especially alarming because it means that in their own pursuit of supremacy they have no moral or ethical barriers to genociding other people when it suits their own interests

 

Passio says that many of these traits correlate with left brain dominance and when we consider how many professions are dominated by people of a left brain imbalance we have to wonder how many of them, even if they are not practising satanists, hold viewpoints that are in sympathy with the goals of satanism

Funny you bring him up because I only came across him through Mark Devlin recently and I have just started going through his podcasts on his website. Fascinating guy and can't believe I've not come across him earlier. I like the cut of his jib up to now. But he seemed really pissed in that interview with Devlin. 🤣 I liked his passion. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Excuse me ?

 

If you are going to say something - explain it... I dont see how ego has anything to do with being attacked by a bully. Friend of yours I gather!

Is this how this site normally works, someone told me everyone was kinda on the same wave length on here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Step into the light said:

Is this how this site normally works, someone told me everyone was kinda on the same wave length on here. 

 

No, for the most part its a great site. There are a few who seem rather duplicitous...address it when you see it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

But he seemed really pissed in that interview with Devlin. 🤣 I liked his passion. 

 

he makes the point that karma doesn't operate how many people think it does

 

he says that society is shaped by everyones input in the aggregate. So it is the sum total of everyones input. This means that if the majority of society is retarded then society will in the aggregate be retarded

 

Retarded societies become a shit place to live and that then is the karma for people not elevating their consciousness. So even if you have put the effort into NOT being retarded you will still suffer because you will have to live in the society that all the retarded people have created

 

So i guess there is much for the non retarded to be angry about because they are all being dragged down by the people who have simply remained retarded and bare in mind that Mark has been watching this slow motion train wreck for a long time now whilst working hard to try and avert it only for the retarded to ignore his efforts and accelerate the process towards disaster

 

I guess we now have to channel that anger in a healthy direction by creating a parallel system for the non retarded. This will require a cutting loose from the retarded and their retarded ways and an embracing of the non retarded to work together to build an alternative

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What's peoples views on if the cabal have their way, what will the planet look like and how it will function once the covid agenda is finished with. I always thought they would have released the nukes while they went and hid underground as opposed to releasing a dodgy vaccination program to achieve their goals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

But you cant explain flu season or Norovirus spreading through the community.but believe we can catch through touching people or inhaling as Pfizer states...which is the only evidence you have of this shedding theory you are convinced of being real.

When mRNA jabs dont contain any live virus anyway.

 

I think its alright being concerned about possibilities but people on here run with it like MSM does..so is the opposite to their disinfo.

 

 

 

There is the theory from Hoyle and Wickramasinghe that the flu virus isn't passed from person to person, but comes from outer space.

 

Article from the Guardian, from the days before it sold its soul to become the Gatesdian:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2000/jan/19/spaceexploration.medicineandhealth

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, pete675 said:

There is the theory from Hoyle and Wickramasinghe that the flu virus isn't passed from person to person, but comes from outer space.

 

As they fill our earths orbit with satellites and build a soup of wifi that will saturate us in radiation known as 'the cloud' much of the ill health will in a sense be coming from space

 

What effects on the body does living 24/7 in 'the cloud' have and what can certain frequencies trigger within people at the cellular level? Also how can the cloud interact with smart dust and nanobots  or hydrogel that will be in people due to the injections and other sources?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Step into the light said:

What's peoples views on if the cabal have their way, what will the planet look like and how it will function once the covid agenda is finished with. I always thought they would have released the nukes while they went and hid underground as opposed to releasing a dodgy vaccination program to achieve their goals.

 

Maybe a nuked world without vegetation and clean air isnt what they want. Better to kill the bottom feeders and those that remain can be manipulated by nanotechnology maybe. 

 

There are a few books that give an idea of how things may be... but its pure speculation on my part.  There is a book by Caleb Carr called The Legend of Broken. It describes a world of division...it is a good read ( He also wrote The Alienist and Killing Time....Killing Time is very good too):

 

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/24370/the-legend-of-broken-by-caleb-carr/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Maybe a nuked world without vegetation and clean air isnt what they want. Better to kill the bottom feeders and those that remain can be manipulated by nanotechnology maybe. 

 

There are a few books that give an idea of how things may be... but its pure speculation on my part.  There is a book by Caleb Carr called The Legend of Broken. It describes a world of division...it is a good read ( He also wrote The Alienist and Killing Time....Killing Time is very good too):

 

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/24370/the-legend-of-broken-by-caleb-carr/

Thanks for the book recommendations I'll look into those

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Step into the light said:

What's peoples views on if the cabal have their way, what will the planet look like and how it will function once the covid agenda is finished with. I always thought they would have released the nukes while they went and hid underground as opposed to releasing a dodgy vaccination program to achieve their goals.

 

a bioweapon removes the invasive species whilst not destroying infrastructure

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Definately there are large sums of money pumped into these areas but does greed explain everything?

 

Mark Passio says that the four pillars of satanism are:

1. Self preservation is the highest aspiration

2. There is no such thing as the objective difference between right and wrong

3. social darwinnism

4. Eugenics

 

So with number 2 the satanists believe in moral reletavism and that what is 'good' is what is good for them personally and what is bad is what is bad for them personally. They don't believe in an objective morality or that a creator imbued us all with inalienable rights.

 

So they believe that their own interests are all that matters. They see no moral or ethical barrier to carrying out acts that are in their own best interests

 

When we consider numbers 3 and 4 the above viewpoint becomes especially alarming because it means that in their own pursuit of supremacy they have no moral or ethical barriers to genociding other people when it suits their own interests

 

Passio says that many of these traits correlate with left brain dominance and when we consider how many professions are dominated by people of a left brain imbalance we have to wonder how many of them, even if they are not practising satanists, hold viewpoints that are in sympathy with the goals of satanism

 

I have no doubt that satanism is the thought pattern of choice for the el-lite. Doesn't Bliar remind one of a less handsome and more irritating version of Damien Thorn?

 

Incidentally, in one of his books, author Laurence Dalian - after referring to the 'pyramid of power' of these satanically inclined elites  - then claims that the top of the pyramid is a demoniacal extraterrestrial presence that resides at some secret location on earth.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Step into the light said:

Thanks for the book recommendations I'll look into those

This is the summary for Killing Time. As you can see it mentions the year 2023 and the worlld having been through a plague...  fiction that it is...it is interesting.   Readers of Carr`s previous books set in the past ( like The Alienist) cant often see this book for its fascinating detail. 

Book Summary

The year is 2023 and Wolfe's life and everything he knows are turned upside down when the widow of a murdered special-effects wizard enters his office. Killing Time combines future history with mystery and thriller elements to create a suspenseful novel.

 

Meet Dr. Gideon Wolfe, expert criminologist of the new millennium. A professor at New York's John Jay University in the year 2023, he lives in an era that has seen plague, a global economic crash, and the 2018 assassination of President Emily Forrester. In this turbulent new world order, Wolfe's life and everything he knows are turned upside down when the widow of a murdered special-effects wizard enters his office.

The widow hands him a silver disc from her husband's safety deposit box, hoping that Wolfe's expertise in history and criminology will compel him to track down her husband's killers. The disc contains footage of President Forrester's assassination, the same video that has been broadcast countless times on TV and over the internet-with one crucial, shocking difference: This version shows that before the video was released, it was altered with sinister special effects.

This explosive discovery will lead Gideon Wolfe on an electrifying journey from a criminal underworld of New York to the jungles of Africa and on a quest to find the truth in an age when all information can be manipulated. With this novel, Carr has boldly established a new genre - future history - combining the best elements of mystery and thrillers with unique historical insight. Breathtakingly suspenseful, Killing Time unfolds as the work of a master novelist.

Summary for Legend of Broken:

Book Summary

 

Legend meets history in this mesmerizing novel from #1 New York Times bestselling author Caleb Carr. Demonstrating the rich storytelling, skillful plotting, and depth of research he showcased in The Alienist, Carr has written a wildly imaginative, genre-bending saga that redefines the boundaries of literature.
 
Some years ago, a remarkable manuscript long rumored to exist was discovered: The Legend of Broken. It tells of a prosperous fortress city where order reigns at the point of a sword - even as scheming factions secretly vie for control of the surrounding kingdom. Meanwhile, outside the city's granite walls, an industrious tribe of exiles known as the Bane forages for sustenance in the wilds of Davon Wood.

At every turn, the lives of Broken's defenders and its would-be destroyers intertwine: Sixt Arnem, the widely respected and honorable head of the kingdom's powerful army, grapples with his conscience and newfound responsibilities amid rumors of impending war. Lord Baster-kin, master of the Merchants' Council, struggles to maintain the magnificence of his kingdom even as he pursues vainglorious dreams of power. And Keera, a gifted female tracker of the Bane tribe, embarks on a perilous journey to save her people, enlisting the aid of the notorious and brilliant philosopher Caliphestros. Together, they hope to exact a ruinous revenge on Broken, ushering in a day of reckoning when the mighty walls will be breached forever in a triumph of science over superstition.

Breathtakingly profound and compulsively readable, Caleb Carr's long-awaited new book is an action-packed, multicharacter epic of a medieval clash of cultures - in which new gods collide with old, science defies all expectation, and virtue comes in many guises. Brimming with adventure and narrative invention, The Legend of Broken is an exhilarating and enthralling masterwork.

Edited by Beaujangles
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, pete675 said:

I have no doubt that satanism is the thought pattern of choice for the el-lite. Doesn't Bliar remind one of a less handsome and more irritating version of Damien Thorn?

 

I don't know who damien thorn is?

 

Quote

Incidentally, in one of his books, author Laurence Dalian - after referring to the 'pyramid of power' of these satanically inclined elites  - then claims that the top of the pyramid is a demoniacal extraterrestrial presence that resides at some secret location on earth.

 

some occult orders are worshipping an egregore and their initiation process is about creating an etheric link between the initiate and the egregore of the order

 

So i guess the million dollar question is what is the nature of an egregore?

 

Is it a pre-existing form of intelligence whether discarnate or otherwise that is then using physically incarnated beings as conduits in order to influence the material realm or is it a thought form created by people who give power to that thought form through their rituals and focused intent and then if that is the case does the egregore simply exist in the minds of its adherents and maintain a grip on them through their mind or does it in fact take on a life of its own external to their minds?

 

A further question could be: 'is anything external to our minds?'

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Im asking if any of those that claim to have recieved the nasty protein from the vaccinated......is there evidence that that protein molocule runs through their veins or anywhere else inside the body ie beneath the layer of skin. They must have analized the blood and found something extraordinary.....?

ALL those claiming infection must share the same extraordinary presence that can be seen with microscope

Well if and when I can get somebody to fucking look at what is happening to my body/skin tissue, instead of turning me away, then I might be able to get back to you on this.

 

Something is fucked up with this. Whether it's "shedding", "proteins", "virus", whatever...let's not get hung up on semantics and trying to put a definitive name on something that's been created as part of a global con. Let's just be open to the idea that the "vaccines" are triggering something in those who haven't even had the jab.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

Definately there are large sums of money pumped into these areas but does greed explain everything?

 

Mark Passio says that the four pillars of satanism are:

1. Self preservation is the highest aspiration

2. There is no such thing as the objective difference between right and wrong

3. social Darwinism

4. Eugenics

 

So with number 2 the satanists believe in moral relativism and that what is 'good' is what is good for them personally and what is bad is what is bad for them personally. They don't believe in an objective morality or that a creator imbued us all with inalienable rights.

 

So they believe that their own interests are all that matters. They see no moral or ethical barrier to carrying out acts that are in their own best interests

 

When we consider numbers 3 and 4 the above viewpoint becomes especially alarming because it means that in their own pursuit of supremacy they have no moral or ethical barriers to genociding other people when it suits their own interests

 

Passio says that many of these traits correlate with left brain dominance and when we consider how many professions are dominated by people of a left brain imbalance we have to wonder how many of them, even if they are not practising satanists, hold viewpoints that are in sympathy with the goals of satanism

 

Full agreement and great points.

A highly complex & specifically engineered culture such as ours doesn't simply come about after a century or two of trial and error.

The complexity is systemic and historic, whereas their intelligence is insufficient to account for it.

Mark Windows is doing an interesting series called manufacturing history which I think will delve into this.

 

Larken Rose also conveys the sincerity of moral objectivism in a wholly positive way that resonates at the aggregate level.

 

I think that they both (Passio & Rose) contribute at anarchapulco.

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Funny you bring him up because I only came across him through Mark Devlin recently and I have just started going through his podcasts on his website. Fascinating guy and can't believe I've not come across him earlier. I like the cut of his jib up to now. But he seemed really pissed in that interview with Devlin. 🤣 I liked his passion. 

 

Appeared he was more angry with frustration of the situation than specifically at Devlin.

But yea, he is pissed. Humanity rushing headlong to the mincer, dragging all and sundry with them for no other reason other than ignorance.

Is it forgivable?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2021 at 7:25 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Apologies if shared already. Been away down the south coast for the last four nights and haven't been following things.

 

 

 

 

Didn't turn out so well for her.

 

'She said her address and phone number were posted online, and that her direct messages on Instagram were flooded with death threats directed both at her and her young daughter. Her business pages were bombed with negative reviews. And links to her TikTok account were posted to extremist forum 4chan.'

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/she-called-out-health-care-misinfo-tiktok-then-trolls-found-n1265011

 

>By Kalhan Rosenblatt

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Well if and when I can get somebody to fucking look at what is happening to my body/skin tissue, instead of turning me away, then I might be able to get back to you on this.

 

Something is fucked up with this. Whether it's "shedding", "proteins", "virus", whatever...let's not get hung up on semantics and trying to put a definitive name on something that's been created as part of a global con. Let's just be open to the idea that the "vaccines" are triggering something in those who haven't even had the jab.

Theres no evidence of that.....that i know of

We must also be open that its a rumour intentionally created and spread about by the media and conspiracy forum posters

How convenient it is to blame another person as the reason we are sick

There is always cause and effect in illness (generally speakin)

No hard proof......then it must be considered it is a rumour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...