Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

11 hours ago, pete675 said:

Not necessarily. Covid is a fake, maybe the 'vaccines' are too. The primary objective is to ramp up the fear levels and keep them really high. This is true whether you are talking Trilaterals/ Bilderbergers/Grand Orient/Illuminati or Ahriman/Yaldabaoth.

Personally, I think the vaccines have been designed to be the killer from day one. The so called virus is just a means to get the population jabbed with poison killer. Micheal Yeaden just released another video saying that most people who are jabbed will not last more than 2 years. The jabs are not just about death, they are about transformation of the human body into synthetic cross breeds so they can be fully controlled by the 5G grid etc.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death

• Like 1

Heres a quote from Yeadon from that interview:

“And if you wanted to introduce a characteristic which could be harmful and could even be lethal, and you can even tune it to say ‘let’s put it in some gene that will cause liver injury over a nine-month period,’ or, cause your kidneys to fail but not until you encounter this kind of organism [that would be quite possible].

Biotechnology provides you with limitless ways, frankly, to injure or kill billions of people

5 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Yes this is correct. Photos and video have been used of dying victims from the gas leak from years ago.

And at the beginning last year they were showing pictures of hospitals overrun with bodies in Lombardy Italy, then reused those images and pretended they were in different countries with same story. That region in Italy, btw, has a massive Chinese population that pushed out the local business owners.

Images are easily manipulated. As is video. I tend to view everything as a fiction now unless some proof arrives to substantiate it.

3 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

who else clicked on it just for the replies.

And the narrative / definition has been changed. Vaccines do NOT give herd immunity. Herd immunity comes from being exposed to it and surviving. Not that Id want to be exposed to anyone who is 'shedding' spike proteins. I wonder how long they are contagious?

14 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

And the narrative / definition has been changed. Vaccines do NOT give herd immunity. Herd immunity comes from being exposed to it and surviving. Not that Id want to be exposed to anyone who is 'shedding' spike proteins. I wonder how long they are contagious?

Or not at all. I'm surrounded by Jabba's and I'm neither dead nor ill. My good aids is also in check. My Mrs had her 2nd dose of devil juice about a month back. So I, like @oddsnsods am not buying this hysteria. 

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I'd have fuckin chinned that fella if he'd have spoken to me like that. Poor women, no need for any of that. Shame no one had the balls to confront that bloke. 

So that guy is an employee of tool station?

wonder what his bosses will

make of the video?

he should be unemployed already!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Woman called f...ing bitch for not wearing a mask.

Anyone recognise this branch of Toolstation? Accents sound London area....think Roger will miss out on employee of the month now. Woman did well to hold her ground but slightly let herself down by crying...Rog was on the ropes...

Edited by Outsider

Posted (edited)

tggh.jpg.b5c4ccfbdda16c271e1ec81f9537d440.jpg

This old dude who was anti-VAXX and probably dying of the flu means you need to inject your healthy children with experimental mRNA gene therapy, because reasons.

How old was the chap anyway, Kenya's average life expectancy is 67?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This old dude who was anti-VAXX dying and probably dying of the flu means you need to inject your healthy children with experimental mRNA gene therapy, because reasons.

Died suddenly of covid - of course ;)

Bullshit Detector GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Human10

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This old dude who was anti-VAXX and probably dying of the flu means you need to inject your healthy children with experimental mRNA gene therapy, because reasons.

Convenient 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Or not at all. I'm surrounded by Jabba's and I'm neither dead nor ill. My good aids is also in check. My Mrs had her 2nd dose of devil juice about a month back. So I, like @oddsnsods am not buying this hysteria. 

which jab?  Some diseases take many months to manifest. I suspect if they are testing the whole shedding thing, that there may be many variants they are playing with to see which one works best. Having said that, who knows? I wasnt at any of the Bilderberg meetings to confirm it....;-)

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

So that guy is an employee of tool station?

wonder what his bosses will

make of the video?

he should be unemployed already!

The woman told him she had it all on film.

Highly likely that

A) She'll show his employers

B) He'll be sacked.

I bet the wanker wouldn't have given that much verbal to a bloke.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Personally, I think the vaccines have been designed to be the killer from day one. The so called virus is just a means to get the population jabbed with poison killer. Micheal Yeaden just released another video saying that most people who are jabbed will not last more than 2 years. The jabs are not just about death, they are about transformation of the human body into synthetic cross breeds so they can be fully controlled by the 5G grid etc.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death

Thanks for that, scary but essential reading.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but a cull of 80% or 90% of the world population seems on many levels to be an almost fantastic prospect. However, since the cabal of billionaires that calls the shots is demonstrably insane, it could be an eventual reality.

History shows us that there have been orchestrated mass killing rituals before eg WWI, WW II - which have punctuated longer periods of fear and tension eg the Cold War.

29 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Really?!

I've seen a couple of pad images that were posted pages ago but I thought these were women who had vaxx.

Now you are saying non-vaxxers only being near the vaxxed zombies are also having such abnormality?  😯

WOW.

So guys, not just casual sex but IF you were to go for a physical therapy, make sure to check if the therapist is vaxxed or not, just to be safe.

We are fucked then...no doubt about it. The vaxxers are spreading shedding. I was listening to yesterday's infowars and there is more details about this.

39 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Having said that, who knows?

Exactly

39 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

which jab

Oxford, AZ, no blood clots or rash either. Although, heavy period and prolonged period, however, not unusual for her. 

23 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I bet the wanker wouldn't have given that much verbal to a bloke.

Of course not, because old Jim from Dagenham (allegedly) would be getting pulled over the counter and that ice cream rammed down his fuckin throat and made to choke on his words. The pricks prick

• Like 1

This update has been posted to Lockdown Sceptics today.

A major study has revealed a huge spike in Covid-19 infections requiring hospitalisation in the days following vaccination. Frequency of symptom onset increases by 500% between the day before vaccination and the days that follow the injection. And 1 in 14 Covid hospital admissions are from those who have had at least their first dose. It is clear from the graph below that the vaccines are bringing on the symptoms.

https://lockdownsceptics.org/2021/05/01/major-study-finds-abundance-of-patients-admitted-to-hospital-with-covid-within-seven-days-of-vaccination/

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/982499/S1208_CO-CIN_report_on_impact_of_vaccination_Apr_21.pdf

Symptom-onset-vaccine-l-1024x771.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1