Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, GOYK said:

 

Look....iv spent hours doing the same....n iv found out the same recently.....we are going to lose people we love.

 

Fluke, there is something totally different about us. We are different than the rest. We have all found this out as this whole thing as progressed we all on here have realised we are completely unique. Genes skip generations, certain neurological connections we are either born with or theyv been created in our past through psychedelics or other means, a link a connection.

 

we are different. We are now aware that there are atleast 3 races on this earth, we have ancestral DNA in common, iv recently chased my bloodline n dna back to ancient Egyptian farmers, on my mothers side our surname means shepherd. im from a fuckin council estate yorkshire. We are different. I share something in common with you and everyone on here.

 

theres the bloodlines trying to kill us and cull us and stop us reaching are ultimate selves.

theres your parents, my parents and the rest of humanity completely entrapped in the matrix, unawares

and there us...connected, alert, awake and because wev been raised by this other race we have no idea what to do,wev been divided.

 

Why are we like this? Why are we different? what is it? 

 

fuck me how easy it would be to be like them. Theyv got it easy, we have not. 

we need to realise that we are here and we are banging our heads against a brickwall because we are different

 

We at some point will have to break away from the ones we love or were close to, because we will have to.

 

We are different, i completely believe this, we are awake and we will never be able to go back.

 

 

i love you Fluke, you are my people. We will be reunited in the end, all of us on here, we will be together again. We are bigger than our immediate families.

 

iv come to accept 1 thing on this god forsaken prison..........we will lose people we know and think we are connected with, but deep deep down..we know we have nothing in common with any of them. 

 

i thank bill gates, the rothchilds,the rockafellas, the bloodlines, the so called ''elites'' because youv re-united me with my ancient brothers and sisters...and i remember them doing in this in my past, i swear i remember this happening many many moons ago.

 

 

We tried. They didnt listen. We move on. 

 

Fluke...chin up......you are my people. And i promise you we will have our time.

 

WE WILL HAVE OUR TIME

Thank you Fluke, I have been feeling as if I'm on a different plane of existence for most of my life - seeing things differently, challenging things when others just blindly accepted, trying to be kind and not harm when others were just taking the mickey etc I know I keep saying it but this has been the only place I seem to have felt connected with other people, enlightened and knowing. I am astounded by the completely brainwashed Zombies around me and feel very much surrounded by strange people operating on a completely different wavelength, - this feeling is the strongest its ever been (obviously). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Dickwan said:

Aye, a new development! I spotted this elsewhere, but it applies to this new notion of shedding:

 

“An imaginary virus can be transmitted any way that those who imagined it into existence say it can be transmitted.”

 

Exactly.

You pointed something very important

The author of a novel creates the reality in the book

We are the chatacters in some fictionwriters story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, LightandLove said:

Thank you Fluke, I have been feeling as if I'm on a different plane of existence for most of my life - seeing things differently, challenging things when others just blindly accepted, trying to be kind and not harm when others were just taking the mickey etc I know I keep saying it but this has been the only place I seem to have felt connected with other people, enlightened and knowing. I am astounded by the completely brainwashed Zombies around me and feel very much surrounded by strange people operating on a completely different wavelength, - this feeling is the strongest its ever been (obviously). 

MY PEOPLE. WE ARE EACHOTHERS PEOPLE. YOU BELONG TO ME AND I BELONG TO YOU,

 

I GIVE YOU MY WORD...WHEREEVER YOU ARE, IF BY SOME MAD CONINCIDIENCE YOU ARE IN A PLACE NOT WEARING A MASK AND YOU ARE ALONE AND GETTING HARRASSED AND I SEE YOU (MY PEOPLE) YOU WILL BE 2 I WILL ROCK UP AND BE WITH YOU, HELP YOU ,FIGHT FOR YOU, GET ARRESTED FOR YOU, GET BLOODIED FOR YOU

 

 

 

 

 

 

EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON EVERY SITE HAS TO MAKE THIS PROMISE TO EACHOTHER.

 

I WILL NOT STAND BY AND LEAVE YOU ALONE. 

 

THIS IS NOT SOME SILLY KEYBOARD WARRIOR STATEMENT...I PROMISE EVERYBODY WHO HAVE THE GUTS TO STAND UP IN THE FACE OF THIS TERROR.

 

WE HAVE TO HAVE EACHOTHERS BACKS. IM ON YOUR FREQUENCY

 

I LOVE YOU, I CARE ABOUT YOU, I STAND WITH YOU.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some of these sheding menstrual cycles pictures are intense. Too graphic too post, but these women are losing bleeding out huge clots of blood from only being in the vicinity of the vaccine zombies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This crowd-funded case against mask in schools is looking very promising. 

 

No risk assessments have been completed by either the schools or government into the risk of harms to children by mandating masks in school. It would be worth the time for parents to read through the excellent and very thorough expert reports, and the damning evidence provided, which appears to have gone unchallenged at the hearing yesterday.

 

The judge hopes to make a decision by Wednesday 5th May.

 

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/stop-masks-in-schools/

 

Quote

At the High Court hearing today, 30 April 2021, it was revealed to the Court that neither the Tapton School Academy Trust (which runs 4 secondary schools) nor the government had conducted any assessment of the risk of harms from requiring children to wear masks in schools.

 

At the same time the Court received unchallenged evidence that wearing masks could result in causing pulmonary fibrosis, being "among the worst diseases that can be suffered or witnessed. It kills exceedingly slowly, by ever-thickening matrix formation, a kind of scar tissue, obstructing the alveoli and reducing their air exchange. The illness worsens over time, and suffocates the victim very gradually. Nothing is available to the sufferer from conventional medicine."     

 

Also unchallenged was evidence of psychological harm suffered by children because of the pressure upon them to wear masks and the need to conform to the authority of teachers and their peers.

 

Against this background, the child (whose name and school remain subject to a Court anonymity order) asked the Court for an order stopping the school encouraging mask-wearing by children.

 

Roger Ter Haar QC (Sitting as a Deputy Judge of the High Court) has reserved his judgment but indicated he expects to provide his decision in writing by next Wednesday 05 May 2021.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2021 at 11:46 PM, Human10 said:

Personally I don't think it's this bad as MSM show. Most of this 'crisis' comes from the vaccine... And is causing spiral effect - the more deaths the more vaccines until woken up refuse to take it and it will end like in UK or Israel...

Part of the problem for people getting sick from any cause may be this .......................

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/5-hospital-beds/10k-population-india-ranks-155th-in-167/articleshow/79769527.cms?fbclid=IwAR2cqk_V57rJHIv9GPCzYnMKA5OT1D4EJXEqnW90mk4-fg3ALl896PfRXBc

 

with only 5 hospital beds per 10,000 people what chance does the average person have ,no matter what the illness ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Part of the problem for people getting sick from any cause may be this .......................

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/5-hospital-beds/10k-population-india-ranks-155th-in-167/articleshow/79769527.cms?fbclid=IwAR2cqk_V57rJHIv9GPCzYnMKA5OT1D4EJXEqnW90mk4-fg3ALl896PfRXBc

 

with only 5 hospital beds per 10,000 people what chance does the average person have ,no matter what the illness ?

In this case lack of hospital could save their lives... Depends on chosen treatment and for now most were killing pumping patients like balloons until they were dead...  🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, RobinJ said:

hmm well a lot of stuff regarding the last war has been proven to be not true or heavily inflated so I would be careful quoting things like 'history' which is more than likely totally wrong. I have this theory that the so called 'myths and legends' were probably closer to reality than any history we've been fed over the last 100 years or so.

which particular parts of the last war has been "inflated" ? In some cases possibly it has also been underinflated but maybe it depends on who you are talking about 
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Human10 said:

In this case lack of hospital could save their lives... Depends on chosen treatment and for now most were killing pumping patients like balloons until they were dead...  🙄

Possibly ,many Indians prefer traditional Indian medicine too ,My point was also that its easy to say in MSM that Indias hospitals are "overwhelmed " when the actual amount of beds compared to population is small .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

which particular parts of the last war has been "inflated" ? In some cases possibly it has also been underinflated but maybe it depends on who you are talking about 
 

The fact is the ones responsible for this never paid for it... Most of scientists are responsible for the medicine we know now... Which many aspects are questionable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, GOYK said:

 

Look....iv spent hours doing the same....n iv found out the same recently.....we are going to lose people we love.

 

Fluke, there is something totally different about us. We are different than the rest. We have all found this out as this whole thing as progressed we all on here have realised we are completely unique. Genes skip generations, certain neurological connections we are either born with or theyv been created in our past through psychedelics or other means, a link a connection.

 

we are different. We are now aware that there are atleast 3 races on this earth, we have ancestral DNA in common, iv recently chased my bloodline n dna back to ancient Egyptian farmers, on my mothers side our surname means shepherd. im from a fuckin council estate yorkshire. We are different. I share something in common with you and everyone on here.

 

theres the bloodlines trying to kill us and cull us and stop us reaching are ultimate selves.

theres your parents, my parents and the rest of humanity completely entrapped in the matrix, unawares

and there us...connected, alert, awake and because wev been raised by this other race we have no idea what to do,wev been divided.

 

Why are we like this? Why are we different? what is it? 

 

fuck me how easy it would be to be like them. Theyv got it easy, we have not. 

we need to realise that we are here and we are banging our heads against a brickwall because we are different

 

We at some point will have to break away from the ones we love or were close to, because we will have to.

 

We are different, i completely believe this, we are awake and we will never be able to go back.

 

 

i love you Fluke, you are my people. We will be reunited in the end, all of us on here, we will be together again. We are bigger than our immediate families.

 

iv come to accept 1 thing on this god forsaken prison..........we will lose people we know and think we are connected with, but deep deep down..we know we have nothing in common with any of them. 

 

i thank bill gates, the rothchilds,the rockafellas, the bloodlines, the so called ''elites'' because youv re-united me with my ancient brothers and sisters...and i remember them doing in this in my past, i swear i remember this happening many many moons ago.

 

 

We tried. They didnt listen. We move on. 

 

Fluke...chin up......you are my people. And i promise you we will have our time.

 

WE WILL HAVE OUR TIME

Thank you very much for this response GOYK. Great post It resonates a lot. I concur 100%. 

 

I have thought that we are a different species for a while. One of the good things about this is you find your soul tribe. And although painful, people have revealed themselves the good and the bad and the damn right stupid. We very much are a different species now.

 

I have been saying for a while now there is no point trying to have a conversation with most people as they just wont compute. I guess my mum was my weakness. But a part of her has fallen away now. But ultimately its her choice and i am not going to get in the way of people taking this thing as i believe there is a spiritual force at work. 

 

We are building our raft. 

 

Love you too bro. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

Bear in mind in relying on any advice or guidance we give you here that we're not privy to all the facts, and you don't say if the drugs/treatment is critical/urgent and necessary, such as anti-biotics, or something that could be deferred until a complaint is resolved.

 

Is it possible your friend could go private, even if only temporarily, to continue treatment until the hospital staff come to their senses?

 

Who at the hospital is telling your friend this?  Is it somebody with clinical acumen, such as a doctor or nurse practitioner, or is it an administrator/manager type person? 

 

In any event, your friend should start with the following question and statement to the hospital.  This should be put verbally and in writing.

 

I have taken advice on my position. You are proposing that I receive a vaccination, which is medical treatment, as a condition of receiving other necessary medical treatment.  Can you please explain how the proposed vaccination is relevant and necessary for my medical condition and the treatment I need?  In the absence of a convincing explanation from you, I do not believe the vaccination is medically necessary and I do not consent.  You will, or should, know that without my informed consent, any attempt to coerce me into taking a vaccination is morally questionable, unlawful, possibly a criminal offence, and certainly a serious professional disciplinary matter.  I will be e-mailing you urgently to confirm this statement.  I will require a prompt response.  I must warn you that if I do not receive a satisfactory response within 24 hours and you continue to withhold treatment, I will be taking the matter up with the hospital management, the NHS clinical commissioning group and the General Medical Council, and I will possibly also be informing the police.  A copy of all correspondence will be sent to my solicitors for their file.

 

You should obtain a copy of the hospital's complaints procedure and then e-mail the above to the complaints team, and c.c. the Chief Executive of the hospital trust.

Wonderful many many thanks. I'll get that in writing now. 

IMG_2021-05-01-12-36-12-761.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Possibly ,many Indians prefer traditional Indian medicine too ,My point was also that its easy to say in MSM that Indias hospitals are "overwhelmed " when the actual amount of beds compared to population is small .

 

The media said the same in the west as well and that was lie. They are just lying the whole time about the seriousness of this virus and it has been shown time and time again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many thanks ergo storm and to all for the informational advice. May 28th is the next appointment for her. That will give me a bit more time to research further. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd be concerned about going in to the hospital for an operation, even if they said they were not going to do a test or vaccine on me. I am pretty sure they are that morally corrupt they would administer the test and vaccine while I was sedated. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Part of the problem for people getting sick from any cause may be this .......................

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/5-hospital-beds/10k-population-india-ranks-155th-in-167/articleshow/79769527.cms?fbclid=IwAR2cqk_V57rJHIv9GPCzYnMKA5OT1D4EJXEqnW90mk4-fg3ALl896PfRXBc

 

with only 5 hospital beds per 10,000 people what chance does the average person have ,no matter what the illness ?

It’s a country where you can also buy your antibiotics over the counter, giving rise to more antibiotics resistant strains.  If there was a disruption to the uks oxygen supply at any time there would be mass deaths. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...