Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Is this for real?

One can hardly tell the difference between reality and parody these days.

I do feel that there is some barely concealed mockery of the elderly here - the establishment in caring mode? I think not!

Amazing isn't it?

The whole thing about this guy is a joke from start to finish. 

Just think how easily the populace is fooled in the UK when instead of having a go at the government because they have underfunded the NHS they turn it around and get everyone to focus on Tom, quite brilliant if you think about it.

Then you have the trip to the Caribbean over xmas, getting an old man on a plane in the midst of a pandemic for a all expenses trip..... 

And don't get me started about his family.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Your last line is rather impudent. Some of us know people in India and from my source there is still no covid pandemic there. I can agree that this excuse for a vaccine is likely causing some brutal side effects and death, but that, I believe, was in the plan. The song the Indian police are singing is pathetic.  Im wondering why the call of the cuckoo in the song....what symbolism lies there.

No-one is here to teach you anything...it is a forum where people share their views, opinions and very often they will share facts that they find. If you are looking for absolutes, this is not the place, although there are many facts here and factual documents...however I think if you read and research what is posted you may find yourself intellectually richer. I believe sharing knowledge and opinions is how we grow intellectually and personally. I`d rather research info supplied to this forum than believe anything that is said on the News.

Cokoo:

A bird that occupies other bird's nest - an invader and usurper.

A common sound made when mocking somebody acting mad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

To paraphrase Oscar, one would have to have a heart of stone not burst out laughing.

Conjob is an establishment phantasm - let us remember by all means the poor old blokes with pneumonia and respiratory diseases from mines and steel works, grans starved and drugged in elderly killing centres aka care homes, but not as part of a mega lie.

Worst idea from St. Paul's since they allowed Thatch's carcass in there..as an aside, the tiling looks very Masonic..

It's a haunt of demons that has bugger all to do with Jesus's definition of what a church built by Him is.

There ain't no bricks, seats, windows, pulpit, roof for starters.

On 4/30/2021 at 1:35 AM, RobinJ said:

I saw someone from India today sating that images of people dying now that are claimed as CV are from an old gas leak. Having said that the Indian leader has definitely sold out to their puppet masters.

Yes this is correct. Photos and video have been used of dying victims from the gas leak from years ago.

12 hours ago, perpetual said:

I don't know how old your kids are but there are parents who are successfully educating them.

It can be done. I had to fight with a sword in one hand and books in the other at the same time i.e. jaggling between fighting and studying at the same time. Really, it's not time for studying when in war but if that's what it is to keep afloat, that's what you have to.

Not my kid you lunatic....other peoples kids. we need to try n save them. anybody whos got kids on here are educating there children to the real world.its are duty to give them something i for 1 was not given from young......the truth

👍

On 4/30/2021 at 1:08 AM, Slickster said:

Wouldn't surprise me.

I returned to work in July after the first lockdown and never had a problem.

Since the Jabs were released I've been close to two people the day after they had it and twice I've felt rough the day afterwards, nothing major just the feeing of the flu coming on and not being able to get warm for a few days.

That was a couple of months ago, this week I had the same sort of symptoms and wo and behold today one of the lads I work with mentioned he'd had his second top up jab the day before I started to feel the symptoms so there was nothing placebo about it.

This is only my second post so go easy on me, firstly I'll reiterate what I put in my introductory post - thank you to everyone on here for all the information sharing over the years. Its been a place of sanity in a mad world, I've finally taken the plunge to actually post now as I cant just stand by anymore.

Thank you Slickster for this post - I was going to say the same thing. I have experienced something similar and actually even wondered whether my colleagues were "transmitting" something, this was before the talk of "shedding" and "transmitting". I too felt unwell despite not having the injections - all my "vaccinated" colleagues have been unwell in one way or another some with long term illness since having their injections. They of course are happy about this as they see it as the jab working.🤨

Several ladies have severe disruption to their menstrual cycles - one stated that her Dr had said its a direct effect of the "vaccine" and is because it disrupts hormones, my colleague seemed very blasé and accepting of this fact !

The worst thing is since they have been jabbed - my periods are disrupted and now my daughters too - irregular periods twice monthly, cramping and ultra heavy flow when this hasn't happened previously. I have no proof whatsoever that this is connected and of course could be an absolute coincidence but it is very strange!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, GOYK said:

Look....iv spent hours doing the same....n iv found out the same recently.....we are going to lose people we love.

Fluke, there is something totally different about us. We are different than the rest. We have all found this out as this whole thing as progressed we all on here have realised we are completely unique. Genes skip generations, certain neurological connections we are either born with or theyv been created in our past through psychedelics or other means, a link a connection.

we are different. We are now aware that there are atleast 3 races on this earth, we have ancestral DNA in common, iv recently chased my bloodline n dna back to ancient Egyptian farmers, on my mothers side our surname means shepherd. im from a fuckin council estate yorkshire. We are different. I share something in common with you and everyone on here.

theres the bloodlines trying to kill us and cull us and stop us reaching are ultimate selves.

theres your parents, my parents and the rest of humanity completely entrapped in the matrix, unawares

and there us...connected, alert, awake and because wev been raised by this other race we have no idea what to do,wev been divided.

Why are we like this? Why are we different? what is it? 

fuck me how easy it would be to be like them. Theyv got it easy, we have not. 

we need to realise that we are here and we are banging our heads against a brickwall because we are different

We at some point will have to break away from the ones we love or were close to, because we will have to.

We are different, i completely believe this, we are awake and we will never be able to go back.

i love you Fluke, you are my people. We will be reunited in the end, all of us on here, we will be together again. We are bigger than our immediate families.

iv come to accept 1 thing on this god forsaken prison..........we will lose people we know and think we are connected with, but deep deep down..we know we have nothing in common with any of them. 

i thank bill gates, the rothchilds,the rockafellas, the bloodlines, the so called ''elites'' because youv re-united me with my ancient brothers and sisters...and i remember them doing in this in my past, i swear i remember this happening many many moons ago.

We tried. They didnt listen. We move on. 

Fluke...chin up......you are my people. And i promise you we will have our time.

WE WILL HAVE OUR TIME

Thank you Fluke, I have been feeling as if I'm on a different plane of existence for most of my life - seeing things differently, challenging things when others just blindly accepted, trying to be kind and not harm when others were just taking the mickey etc I know I keep saying it but this has been the only place I seem to have felt connected with other people, enlightened and knowing. I am astounded by the completely brainwashed Zombies around me and feel very much surrounded by strange people operating on a completely different wavelength, - this feeling is the strongest its ever been (obviously). 

15 hours ago, Dickwan said:

Aye, a new development! I spotted this elsewhere, but it applies to this new notion of shedding:

“An imaginary virus can be transmitted any way that those who imagined it into existence say it can be transmitted.”

Exactly.

You pointed something very important

The author of a novel creates the reality in the book

We are the chatacters in some fictionwriters story

4 minutes ago, LightandLove said:

Thank you Fluke, I have been feeling as if I'm on a different plane of existence for most of my life - seeing things differently, challenging things when others just blindly accepted, trying to be kind and not harm when others were just taking the mickey etc I know I keep saying it but this has been the only place I seem to have felt connected with other people, enlightened and knowing. I am astounded by the completely brainwashed Zombies around me and feel very much surrounded by strange people operating on a completely different wavelength, - this feeling is the strongest its ever been (obviously). 

MY PEOPLE. WE ARE EACHOTHERS PEOPLE. YOU BELONG TO ME AND I BELONG TO YOU,

I GIVE YOU MY WORD...WHEREEVER YOU ARE, IF BY SOME MAD CONINCIDIENCE YOU ARE IN A PLACE NOT WEARING A MASK AND YOU ARE ALONE AND GETTING HARRASSED AND I SEE YOU (MY PEOPLE) YOU WILL BE 2 I WILL ROCK UP AND BE WITH YOU, HELP YOU ,FIGHT FOR YOU, GET ARRESTED FOR YOU, GET BLOODIED FOR YOU

EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON EVERY SITE HAS TO MAKE THIS PROMISE TO EACHOTHER.

I WILL NOT STAND BY AND LEAVE YOU ALONE. 

THIS IS NOT SOME SILLY KEYBOARD WARRIOR STATEMENT...I PROMISE EVERYBODY WHO HAVE THE GUTS TO STAND UP IN THE FACE OF THIS TERROR.

WE HAVE TO HAVE EACHOTHERS BACKS. IM ON YOUR FREQUENCY

I LOVE YOU, I CARE ABOUT YOU, I STAND WITH YOU.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This crowd-funded case against mask in schools is looking very promising. 

No risk assessments have been completed by either the schools or government into the risk of harms to children by mandating masks in school. It would be worth the time for parents to read through the excellent and very thorough expert reports, and the damning evidence provided, which appears to have gone unchallenged at the hearing yesterday.

The judge hopes to make a decision by Wednesday 5th May.

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/stop-masks-in-schools/

At the High Court hearing today, 30 April 2021, it was revealed to the Court that neither the Tapton School Academy Trust (which runs 4 secondary schools) nor the government had conducted any assessment of the risk of harms from requiring children to wear masks in schools.

At the same time the Court received unchallenged evidence that wearing masks could result in causing pulmonary fibrosis, being "among the worst diseases that can be suffered or witnessed. It kills exceedingly slowly, by ever-thickening matrix formation, a kind of scar tissue, obstructing the alveoli and reducing their air exchange. The illness worsens over time, and suffocates the victim very gradually. Nothing is available to the sufferer from conventional medicine."     

Also unchallenged was evidence of psychological harm suffered by children because of the pressure upon them to wear masks and the need to conform to the authority of teachers and their peers.

Against this background, the child (whose name and school remain subject to a Court anonymity order) asked the Court for an order stopping the school encouraging mask-wearing by children.

Roger Ter Haar QC (Sitting as a Deputy Judge of the High Court) has reserved his judgment but indicated he expects to provide his decision in writing by next Wednesday 05 May 2021.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic