Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

For anyone who hasn't seen this, this is Aaron Russo, director of Trading Places and he spent some time with one of the Rockefeller's and this is what he had to say....... But remember, it's just a conspiracy right. 

 

 

This is why more people ‘in the know’ (but forced to go along) won’t come out about it.... they’ll get the Russo treatment of a permanent vacation😓

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, GOYK said:

we are on the agendas home stretch

I reckon that too, the grotesque geriatric patriarchs of these ruling class families are all circling the drain so the implementation has been ramped up in the hope that these goblins can see their world domination plans come to fruition before they expire. They’re probably all wetting their diapers atm.....Bill Gates and other gophers of his age would be wearing Depend, not diapers 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, The Old Knight said:

 

That's the gamble I guess. I was thinking Isle of Wight or one of the smaller ones in the south. Another reason it's time to move now instead of waiting because when times get bad there will be a lot of people looking to move at the same time. Get some property/land now while the market is quiet. 

 

We most likely won't be able to escape what's coming but the more out of the way you are the less restrictions you'll have to put up with. The cities will be an absolute nightmare in the future.

 

Stay away from the cities.

 

How about going underground, I bet this is where the elite will be going when the Zombie Apocalypse starts.

Or maybe a cliff cave, I know of a few here in Wales.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, alexa said:

This vid may just save your life, please watch.

UK COVID ADVISORS: THIRD WAVE WILL KILL UP TO 70% OF VACCINATED PEOPLE

https://www.trunews.com/stream/uk-covid-advisors-third-wave-will-kill-up-to-70-percent-of-vaccinated-people

 

Sorry to quote myself, but as Rick Wiles said on this vid, 'We the masses are the virus'.

 

This vid is off line until later tonight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Joe Rogan backtracks on his vaccine comments when he realises it might affect his income and shows..........lol

 

Quote

The broadcaster, whose The Joe Rogan Experience is one of the most popular podcasts in the world, said Thursday: 'I'm not an anti-vaxx person. I said I believe they're safe and I encourage many people to take them. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9527263/Joe-Rogan-backtracks-saying-young-people-NOT-COVID-19-vaccine.html

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This will kindle Gods wrath.......

 

Help us remember the loved ones we lost: Magnificent memorial to 127,000 Covid victims is to be built in St Paul's Cathedral - with your help

Help us remember the loved ones we lost: Magnificent memorial to 127,000 Covid victims

Each life lost to coronavirus is a tragedy. And today the Daily Mail launches a campaign to help create a memorial.

DM

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Sorry to quote myself, but as Rick Wiles said on this vid, 'We the masses are the virus'.

 

This vid is off line until later tonight.

 

They couldn't have a world war again, too risky that people would say No, but they could have a mass killing another way and people would walk right into it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Celebrities have taken part in new NHS advert urging people to get the vaccine
  • Stars such as Sir Elton John, Sir Lenny henry and model Liz Hurley all feature
  • More than nine in ten over-45s have now received at least one dose of the jab

Officials hope the two-minute clip will help to keep the momentum going 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9531633/Sir-Elton-John-Sir-Lenny-Henry-star-NHS-advert-urging-people-Covid-jab.html

 

Pure Bull & Evil,

hey this would make a good name for a pub where MP's could hang out..........

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

They couldn't have a world war again, too risky that people would say No, but they could have a mass killing another way and people would walk right into it.

 

 

Depopulation Bio War & the masses just can't see it.

They are clever, I'll give them that, but not cleverer enough for likes of us.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, alexa said:
  • Celebrities have taken part in new NHS advert urging people to get the vaccine
  • Stars such as Sir Elton John, Sir Lenny henry and model Liz Hurley all feature
  • More than nine in ten over-45s have now received at least one dose of the jab

Officials hope the two-minute clip will help to keep the momentum going 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9531633/Sir-Elton-John-Sir-Lenny-Henry-star-NHS-advert-urging-people-Covid-jab.html

 

Pure Bull & Evil,

hey this would make a good name for a pub where MP's could hang out..........

Sir Elton John, Liz Hurley and Sir Lenny Henry..

 

Don't  know about anyone else  but I always go to old celebs for medical advice.

 

 

The first Elton John picture doesn't even look like him,  a lookalike? 

 

 

"The vaccine doesn't  contain a live virus" says the Lenny lookalike.. was anyone under the impression it did?

Strange  behaviour and video.

Edited by shadowmoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, alexa said:

This will kindle Gods wrath.......

 

Help us remember the loved ones we lost: Magnificent memorial to 127,000 Covid victims is to be built in St Paul's Cathedral - with your help

Help us remember the loved ones we lost: Magnificent memorial to 127,000 Covid victims

Each life lost to coronavirus is a tragedy. And today the Daily Mail launches a campaign to help create a memorial.

DM

 

To paraphrase Oscar, one would have to have a heart of stone not burst out laughing.

 

Conjob is an establishment phantasm - let us remember by all means the poor old blokes with pneumonia and respiratory diseases from mines and steel works, grans starved and drugged in elderly killing centres aka care homes, but not as part of a mega lie.

 

Worst idea from St. Paul's since they allowed Thatch's carcass in there..as an aside, the tiling looks very Masonic..

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Sorry to quote myself, but as Rick Wiles said on this vid, 'We the masses are the virus'.

 

Yep, been thinking all along that we're the "invisible enemy". We'll slowly become less visible as we're shutoff from society for our non-compliance anyway.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Worst idea from St. Paul's since they allowed Thatch's carcass in there..as an aside, the tiling looks very Masonic..

 

I remember going there, to the whispering gallery, I found it to be be full of very bad vibes & very spooky.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yep, been thinking all along that we're the "invisible enemy". We'll slowly become less visible as we're shutoff from society for our non-compliance anyway.

 

 I refuse to become invisible, I stand with God on this one, he is everywhere and they know it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

More stupidity from celebs:classic_rolleyes:

 

Dame Judi Dench will eat 100 Maltesers in honour of Captain Sir Tom Moore’s 101st birthday

 

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2021/04/30/captain-tom-moore-birthday-dame-judi-dench-joins-100-challenge-14500987/?ito=cbshare

 

And David Beckam to do 

100 keepy-uppies

 

https://metro.co.uk/2021/04/30/captain-tom-moore-birthday-dame-judi-dench-joins-100-challenge-14500987/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...