Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Just watching a Channel 4 show called 'How to stop a second wave'. It's a not so subtle 'nudge the public to wear a mask, download the app and take the vaccine' type of affair. In the ad break there is a commercial for an app called What3words. So basically, every 3 metre square on Earth has been assigned a unique 3 word code. Eg.. offstage.dips.trails.¬† You can download the app and if you ever get into trouble kayaking or skiing or whatever, you tell the app to send a message to the emergency services. I'm left wondering what my front room is calledūü§£ but also thinking WTF... Worth looking into who funds this...¬†

• Like 1
  • Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Silent Bob said:

It also mirrors the script to Utopia, which is about the release of a fake virus (first wave) followed by a real virus (second wave) to make sure everyone takes the vaccine they have developed.

only 'viruses' never existed in the human body,  they're only for computers... in the human body there're just lifeless microbes as particles or junk, or then fungi or bacteria... human 'viruses' are a myth, and if people could get to understand or admit it then it would be a giant leap for Humanity... 

if 'viruses' may be found in men it's only in their mind, and they're brought in by propaganda... 

Edited by chud
  • Like 2

Dan Andrews & that psycho bitch from New Zealand are clearly throw ups of the colonial penal colony past, where poor people were shipped to be slaves.

Wheres the woke posse when you need them? Why arnt we invading & freeing up these people!

• Like 2

So 2 people I know personally went to get tested recently, both didn’t turn up as something came up on the day, their results came back positive... not the first time we have heard this. How does this even happen 

3 minutes ago, Seeker said:

So 2 people I know personally went to get tested recently, both didn’t turn up as something came up on the day, their results came back positive... not the first time we have heard this. How does this even happen 

It happens because they think we‚Äôre thick - in a lot of cases they‚Äôre right ūüėź - but I think they‚Äôre the thick ones; typical psychopaths with their superiority complexes.

Imo, in their utter stupidity, they’re getting carried away with their megalomania and pushing us too far and too hard - witness that gnome in Australia, daniel andrews - and those who have intelligence are starting to wake up.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Seeker said:

It could be down to Freemasons in top positions in Hospitals knowingly fixing  the figures ...they will not understand the whole story , perhaps they were told "Look , the public are not taking covid seriously , inflate figures so then they'll wear masks" ... The other possibility is ET mind control ....

Thailand has not had one new death for months ! with the same population as UK it has One thousand times less "deaths" ... such countries are just not infiltrated by freemason type groups 

Edited by oz93666
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why would they delete George Carlin? He is pretty much what they want on their platform, surely? I used to like Carlin when I was leftist, but I find him to be very nihilistic and subversive these days. It seems like he is a poster boy for SJWs more than anything, and a bit of a degenerate too.

He is very straight forward, lol. But he does have some strong points I think even if he doesn't convey them so eloquently.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Seeker said:

Because it is lies. It is corrupt people fudging numbers and results to line their pockets with fiat currency.

I just saw a video talking about fauci and gates being roommates in college, and then how george soros transitioned from ig farben to moderna. Has anyone else seen this short clip? Sounds like it is narrated by Max Igan or a bloke in Aussie or UK.

Edited by Messenger

Medical Professional at standupx in Nottinghams says:

(at 3.00 mins in)

"I asked the NPA (national protection agency)"
Why don't we isolate the virus to work out the accuracy of the tests and do you know what they told me  -on an email?  They told me that the W.H.O told them NOT to isolate the virus, so that's interesting isn't it?"
"I mean the W.H.O seems to be running the health service doesn't it?"

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, zarkov said:

Has anyone come across this ?

from here

https://www.thefreedomcycle.com/covid/restoration-of-common-law.html

Common Law is gaining a lot of traction on social media at the moment.

I have been intending to start a thread on Common Law in the Solutions forum but have been waiting for the Common Law Court (CLC) to get their website sorted first as it has been under maintenance for some time - I understand it is now in its final stages of construction (https://www.commonlawcourt.com/). They are claiming some big wins including against the unlawful mortgage industry, vaccines and the implementation of 5G.

Apparently the CLC has been beset with difficulties and say that they are being attacked from all sides by the deep state whilst "giants are taken down from behind the scenes".

Perhaps if enough people acquire ownership of their legal fiction and seek to come under common law jurisdiction to protect their "inalienable (or unalienable) rights" and sovereignty, Common Law Courts could be instrumental in tackling governments worldwide.

I am not necessarily endorsing the CLC but think it, and the Common Law more generally, is worthy of some discussion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 8/25/2020 at 9:03 AM, SuperstarNeilC said:

Its OK for millionaire footballers to mingle and hug - But for us plebs its ILLEGAL 

image.jpeg.1808bd851bc3931db8a0762f94e3c569.jpeg

Meanwhile if you mingle to watch sportsball...

• Haha 1