Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Shit's getting real on the attack of Western Culture and Society and all that we hold true.. but trust our Polish pastor to tell the Ontario Nazis to F-off!¬† Because they're back again, with guns, trying to intimidate Christians during a service¬†and, again, he sent them packing with their curly tails between their legs¬†ūüĎä

 

 

Proper badass. 

He is amazing.

The female gestapo officer sounds like she's originally from Yorkshire.

The twat to her right who says, "Please do not get into my personal space" also has a  British accent, not Canadian. I think?

Like all the villains in the movies have an English accent. They maybe sent in officers with English accents to make it look like they weren't the "usual" Canadian police??

Edited by Pina Colada
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

These are very early days, this problem arose about 2 weeks ago.

We can only guess until they make tests and analize this new shedding material

Im really suspicious about the idea that one vaccinated person lying ina bed that is giving off a very tiny amount of body waste material can make the other person sleeping there very sick

What? A human immune system cant handle a miniscule amount of toxins? Its capable of processing huge amounts usually eg drink 2 bottles vodka and 40 cigarettes on a saturday night binge. All they get is a bit of headache in the morning

True - they carry tone of it and they are fine. How can I get sick of their 'bits'. As far as I understand these 'spikes' doesn't multiply? SO even if they get to ones body they can damage only infected cells?¬†ūüôĄ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, bradlaw said:

Serious question ... would you have sex with a vaxxed person ? Just started dating this woman (2nd date) and she has already had it around a month ago. 

 

..not certain I want to move forward now ??!! :(

Perfect fine - you don't even have to use condoms - probably can't have kids anyway ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Its concievable they flash subliminal tv screen messages in the corners..."believe everything thats on the news"

 

 

Not just conceivable, man... its happening.... timestamped the below.

 

But they're only talking about TV, that's old skool ... we can probably safely imagine the subliminal messages are on a whole other level of Orwellian weirdness that's broadcasted now, at will,  across the planet into all the pockets of billions (myself included) via our "smart" aka dumb devices.... I'd go so far as to say a lot of the "unrest" and outright  bizarro behaviours we are increasing witnessing on shameless public display are triggered by TPTB using direct frequency thought waves -  without even having to have a white cop restrain a drugged up, crazed black man who's level of criminality was as off the charts as the fentanyl in his blood!  - no need plan ahead for a camera crew and crisis actors, that's so 20th century ....just write some code and click a button. 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MrM said:

 

Interesting. Does this mean that some people getting the 'vaccines' are actually getting a placebo without even the person administering the jab knowing? Are they varying the dose in different batches which may lead to some batches/doses being toxic and causing extreme side-effects?

Spot on. People going in good faith, with so called informed consent.

Think people are crazy to get the jab unless under extreme duress but now they might not even be getting the poison advertised.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

Not just conceivable, man... its happening.... timestamped the below.

 

But they're only talking about TV, that's old skool ... we can probably safely imagine the subliminal messages are on a whole other level of Orwellian weirdness that's broadcasted now, at will,  across the planet into all the pockets of billions (myself included) via our "smart" aka dumb devices.... I'd go so far as to say a lot of the "unrest" and outright  bizarro behaviours we are increasing witnessing on shameless public display are triggered by TPTB using direct frequency thought waves -  without even having to have a white cop restrain a drugged up, crazed black man who's level of criminality was as off the charts as the fentanyl in his blood!  - no need plan ahead for a camera crew and crisis actors, that's so 20th century ....just write some code and click a button. 

 

 

 

I first time experienced covid tracking in library. Face expression of covid guard when I told I don't have smartphone, don't have phone and don't remember it - priceless...¬†ūü§£

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

Don‚Äôt really know what I‚Äôm getting at here, just thinking aloud. Wondering if the jabs interfere with b12 production in the long run with continued toxicity that can not turn itself off. Then we have the ‚ÄúDo not eat meat‚ÄĚ mantra cropping up too to save the planet.¬†

 

My vit b12 count is low, so I have to take tablets for it, I used to have a jab for it, until this covid nonsense.........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

So you are alluding to the fact that i'm some kind of shill?...thank you very much

And as for not buying into the covid scam...believe me when i tell you im perfectly well aware of whats coming,possibly more so than you,and donrt be fooled by a low post count...it means fuck all which btw could apply to you with a measly 270 + to your name

 

Can i suggest you put your paranoia on hold for a while,stop seeing shills and government agents wherever you look take your medication on time and put your petty prejudices on hold...we either unite as one to defeat it or we all die alone

And there we have it.  I found myself agreeing with 90 per cent of what you wrote, until you said "take your medication on time".  Shill, indeed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Outsider said:

They don't seem to care what sectors of the economy they destroy....aviation, tourism and hospitality have all been attacked and much of it is beyond saving. Pet industry will probably go the same way.

 

 

I agree the lockdowns have done permanent damage.  Once it get got past about 3 months, nothing was going to be the same again.

 

Their undisclosed targets is to destroy the economy and that is why the micro managed lockdown has been long and its easing has been so painfully slow.  If it was a real pandemic handled in a normal way, we would have opened all up by now and there would be no fear mongering being constantly pumped out.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

My vit b12 count is low, so I have to take tablets for it, I used to have a jab for it, until this covid nonsense.........

Floradix liquid is good with a glass of orange juice to help it absorb faster. I’ve got some but don’t take it religiously  because I usually go for a hot drink straight away in a morning and you have to either take it half an hour before food or about 2 hours after. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

My vit b12 count is low, so I have to take tablets for it, I used to have a jab for it, until this covid nonsense.........

 

I use the oral spray mate . It goes straight into your system not like the tablets . Your local health food shop will have it or you can buy it online. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, GOYK said:

Could somebody please post up the Henry Kissinger quote from 2009 to the WHO

 

You mean this unverified quote?

 

Quote

Kissinger Quote from a speech to the WHO Council on Eugenics, February 25, 2009: ‚ÄėOnce the herd accepts mandatory vaccinations, it‚Äôs game over. They will accept anything ‚Äď forcible blood or organ donation ‚Äď ‚Äėfor the greater good‚Äô. We can genetically modify children and sterilize them --- ‚Äėfor the greater good‚Äô. Control sheep minds and you control the herd. Vaccine makers stand to make billions. And many of you in this room are investors. It‚Äôs a big win-win. We thin out the herd and the herd pays us for extermination services‚Ķ.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve had a short hiatus from the internet and can assure you, Covid19 does not exist in the real world, only in the media, both mainstream and alternative. Beyond that, nothing has changed, except perhaps the weather, but the sun still rises in the east, although often obscured by chemtrails, and sets in the west; the moon completes its twenty-eight day cycle like clockwork and the season is shifting from spring to summer. It's called normality.

 

What I have gleaned from listening to the perception of proles is that Covid is allegedly out-of-control in India and suddenly everyone is concerned about poor Indians, whom they never gave a fuck about in their entire lives, hitherto. They are dying in droves and being treated in car-parks, (who writes this guff?) I suppose that‚Äôs to make ‚Äėgreedy‚Äô nations share their precious vaccines with the Third World. Vaccine apartheid is the latest buzzword.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Velma said:

I’ve had a short hiatus from the internet and can assure you, Covid19 does not exist in the real world, only in the media, both mainstream and alternative. Beyond that, nothing has changed, except perhaps the weather, but the sun still rises in the east, although often obscured by chemtrails, and sets in the west; the moon completes its twenty-eight day cycle like clockwork and the season is shifting from spring to summer. It's called normality.

 

What I have gleaned from listening to the perception of proles is that Covid is allegedly out-of-control in India and suddenly everyone is concerned about poor Indians, whom they never gave a fuck about in their entire lives, hitherto. They are dying in droves and being treated in car-parks, (who writes this guff?) I suppose that‚Äôs to make ‚Äėgreedy‚Äô nations share their precious vaccines with the Third World. Vaccine apartheid is the latest buzzword.

Good to see you again Thelma, it's nice to have you back. Yes, the continual threats have stepped up enormously but still very little in the way of enforcement. I'm still waiting for the Mad Max scenario personally, although I do hold hope that enough people will awaken to stop this shit. Here's hoping. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jikwan said:

the idea that one vaccinated person lying ina bed that is giving off a very tiny amount of body waste material can make the other person sleeping there very sick

What? A human immune system cant handle a miniscule amount of toxins?

 

I hear what you're saying and I'm not having a go at you, but I would strongly argue it stands to reason the jabbed are not giving off "a very tiny amount of body waste material" - AT ALL and that, in light of the below, "A human immune system cant handle a miniscule amount of toxins" is not taking the potentially apocalyptic destructive nature of the power and evil of this "experiment" with the seriousness it deserves!

 

It stands to reason the jabbed body has naturally gone into ultra-overdrive to rid itself of the toxic invasion - MASSIVELY HIGH FEVER is a 'common' immediate side effect we're told by authorities "nothing to worry about" -  all levels of toxicity; the PEG, other chemicals, the synthetic mRNA "codes" themselves which haven't snuck their way into the nucleus yet (which specific chemical compounds are unknown, under patent) - the jabbed will literally be sweating a ton of this toxic waste from every orifice; every pore, breath, pee, microscopic traces left on toilet seats, and gawd only knows else for gawd only knows how long! "Shedding" is an understatement the more I'm reading and comprehending about this potentiality!

 

And these new "chemicals" and/or "codes" "compounds" are not any poison a normal immune system has ever had to deal with.... the only thing I can think to compare it to, off the cuff, is some new synthetized form of radiation! 

 

I'm now more than ever convinced its a bio weapon of such evil we can't comprehend even though we all knew it when this shit first kicked off and we know the evil we're dealing with!

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...