Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

MENTALLY DERRANGED Covid cult member is paralysed by the Covid vaccine, but still supports Covid vaccination rollout and the official narrative. "I'm not saying don't get your vaccine, I'm just saying Covid is really real." You fucking dumb bitch. Take your third and fourth jab, moron.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/woman-paralyzed-from-neck-down-following-2nd-dose-of-pfizer-covid-jab/

They got it back to front again.

The woman is paralysed from the neck up.

;)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Liberty said:

It’s a toxic protein given off by dying cells according to Dr Stefan Lanka.  

Thats it. Waste matter but not a spreader of disease. Idare say you wouldnt feel so good if you chewed a few mouthfulls of it

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Agree - wasn't it UK column who mentioned that all cause mortality in india is around 15K per day which would be ~ 5.4 million annually. (I may be wrong!)

Nevertheless - they can stitch any story they want into the ms media evidently.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Saved said:

My impression is that it's a continuation of their need to eradicate love. The vast majority of people need to love (and be loved) for love is intrinsically a part of our image of God and therefore hated.

Social distancing, breaking apart families, banning grandparents from seeing their grandchildren etc etc is an important step towards their goal of 'destroying' love. 

Killing all pets - particularly dogs, as they often exhibit more unconditional love than many a human - would be a major step towards this end of killing love.

The damage that would do to children will be a major turn on for these dark souls.

Satan can't abide love, kindness, truth & honesty.

Oh yeah and all Genuine Christians.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

Agree - wasn't it UK column who mentioned that all cause mortality in india is around 15K per day which would be ~ 5.4 million annually. (I may be wrong!)

Nevertheless - they can stitch any story they want into the ms media evidently.

27k per day......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

Thats it. Waste matter but not a spreader of disease. Idare say you wouldnt feel so good if you chewed a few mouthfulls of it

i know it cant be good, but if we keep our food intake healthy, then our immune system will be fine. My logic being if there bodies are strong enough to get rid of the waste....then so is ours.... millions of years of our bodies building our immune systems.....we will evolve to cope...this is why they need these boosters etc.....the body will adapt n survive

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, alexa said:

Billy Graham's son Franklin Graham Said 'Jesus would have supported people taking a COVID-19 vaccine' :classic_rolleyes:

The apple never falls far from the tree!

https://www.newsweek.com/franklin-graham-under-fire-facebook-followers-saying-jesus-would-advocate-vaccines-1578777

🤣🤣

Adolf Hitler would have supported taking the covid 19 vax

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

MENTALLY DERRANGED Covid cult member is paralysed by the Covid vaccine, but still supports Covid vaccination rollout and the official narrative. "I'm not saying don't get your vaccine, I'm just saying Covid is really real." You fucking dumb bitch. Take your third and fourth jab, moron.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/woman-paralyzed-from-neck-down-following-2nd-dose-of-pfizer-covid-jab/

Around 0:55 she moves her arm. Strange for someone paralyzed from the neck down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Billy Graham's son Franklin Graham Said 'Jesus would have supported people taking a COVID-19 vaccine' :classic_rolleyes:

The apple never falls far from the tree!

https://www.newsweek.com/franklin-graham-under-fire-facebook-followers-saying-jesus-would-advocate-vaccines-1578777

Billy apostate Graham.  Lol

Billy graham the man who brought the false gospel to millions. Turned christianity mainstream.

Then the final nail in the coffin, the toronto blessing.

Same sort of time feminism reared its ugly head into the church and was all down hill from there. Now the women call the shots and the church is finished 

2 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

Billy apostate Graham.  Lol

Billy graham the man who brought the false gospel to millions. Turned christianity mainstream.

Then the final nail in the coffin, the toronto blessing.

Same sort of time feminism reared its ugly head into the church and was all down hill from there. Now the women call the shots and the church is finished 

Ha! Billy Graham sold his soul to the devil a long time ago.

348050879_apo.jpg.0f8003a4de2c77d5ed84128a975ad320.jpg

15 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Found this attachment amongst the comments on Cornwall Live yesterday.

CONFIRMS the vaccine is an experiment

A0B303C0-8C28-45C9-8B58-9C22EB9CCF80.jpeg

Interesting. Does this mean that some people getting the 'vaccines' are actually getting a placebo without even the person administering the jab knowing? Are they varying the dose in different batches which may lead to some batches/doses being toxic and causing extreme side-effects?

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic