Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, Outsider said:

The cases and deaths had to go down to sell the vaccine....the naive proles wouldn't realise that we are out of the traditional flu season. When the time comes to Vax the kids a new variant will emerge that they say does target the young or they will increase cycle rate on kids tests. ..then the narrative will be that covid has moved to the sections of population that aren't vaxed . 

Good theory and my heart says I hope that you are wrong. Sadly though my head says you are probably correct. 

However what I want to know is where is all the so called evidence these ministers see of all these bull shit variants that are meant to be so deadly? 

What is this actual evidence?  Are we ever shown blood test results of so called covid positive patients that show specific abnormalities in their blood like raised or lower levels in things like white cells, red cells, platelet count, albumin, c reactive protein, magnesium and potassium levels etc. 

We are never shown anything other than a  load of non sensical graphs and stock pictures of covid shaped things magnified supposedly millions of times and a stupid variant number attached to it.  Then videos of people in hospital on ventilators. 

This surely isn't the data that justifies the masses being whipped into a frenzy of hysterical fear from an invisible exaggerated virus that is flu rebranded and msm propagander bollocks. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Good theory and my heart says I hope that you are wrong. Sadly though my head says you are probably correct. 

However what I want to know is where is all the so called evidence these ministers see of all these bull shit variants that are meant to be so deadly? 

What is this actual evidence?  Are we ever shown blood test results of so called covid positive patients that show specific abnormalities in their blood like raised or lower levels in things like white cells, red cells, platelet count, albumin, c reactive protein, magnesium and potassium levels etc. 

We are never shown anything other than a  load of non sensical graphs and stock pictures of covid shaped things magnified supposedly millions of times and a stupid variant number attached to it.  Then videos of people in hospital on ventilators. 

This surely isn't the data that justifies the masses being whipped into a frenzy of hysterical fear from an invisible exaggerated virus that is flu rebranded and msm propagander bollocks. 

Its concievable they flash subliminal tv screen messages in the corners..."believe everything thats on the news"

1 hour ago, Made in Wales said:

There is no evidence of these variants because they are simply extra bullshit heaped onto the original pile of bullshit. As the original propaganda fizzles out they need to add more fuel to the flames. Variety is the spice of life as it were and this Indian one is a hot one!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The pet food industry is huge. Not only them, the allied industries that make things like pet toys, beds, cages etc., constitute a substantial chunk of the economy. This McCarthy woman is pissing in the wind.

They don't seem to care what sectors of the economy they destroy....aviation, tourism and hospitality have all been attacked and much of it is beyond saving. Pet industry will probably go the same way.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Unfortunately you maybe right. I got to thinking about this & why they would want to do such a thing? Maybe it's b/c pets can be used as a weapon to protect.

If they do decide to pick on our pets, I reckon there will be such an uproar that there will be millions who will protest against this.

You'd hope so, but vast majority of parents allow their kids to be tested and masked on a daily basis and there hasn't been much of a pushback against that. The propaganda has brain washed people to be afraid to touch each other....target Fido and they will sacrifice him just so they can be safe.

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, zArk said:

pretty sure booze is strongly advised against since they started the end of the world

Lol during the first lockdown whilst people were queueing up panic buying toilet roll, I went straight got the whisky

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Bullion said:

That’s no way to talk about Carrie 😂. Actually I just became aware of the AI robot sex doll that will eventually be released so everyone can have a partner without pesky reproduction becoming an issue 😂. Upon further reflection maybe Boris does have this new tech already, ‘the Carrie’ sounds like an AI robot 😉

https://images.app.goo.gl/CjD7xibpmHyodaEF7

They are all pure evil satanic scum in my eyes...not for sensitive eyes the above link

Carrie and her connections with satan

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Unfortunately you maybe right. I got to thinking about this & why they would want to do such a thing? Maybe it's b/c pets can be used as a weapon to protect.

If they do decide to pick on our pets, I reckon there will be such an uproar that there will be millions who will protest against this.

My impression is that it's a continuation of their need to eradicate love. The vast majority of people need to love (and be loved) for love is intrinsically a part of our image of God and therefore hated.

Social distancing, breaking apart families, banning grandparents from seeing their grandchildren etc etc is an important step towards their goal of 'destroying' love. 

Killing all pets - particularly dogs, as they often exhibit more unconditional love than many a human - would be a major step towards this end of killing love.

The damage that would do to children will be a major turn on for these dark souls.

• Like 2

MENTALLY DERRANGED Covid cult member is paralysed by the Covid vaccine, but still supports Covid vaccination rollout and the official narrative. "I'm not saying don't get your vaccine, I'm just saying Covid is really real." You fucking dumb bitch. Take your third and fourth jab, moron.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/woman-paralyzed-from-neck-down-following-2nd-dose-of-pfizer-covid-jab/

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, DarianF said:

MENTALLY DERRANGED Covid cult member is paralysed by the Covid vaccine, but still supports Covid vaccination rollout and the official narrative. "I'm not saying don't get your vaccine, I'm just saying Covid is really real." You fucking dumb bitch. Take your third and fourth jab, moron.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/woman-paralyzed-from-neck-down-following-2nd-dose-of-pfizer-covid-jab/

Three words in and speaks an unnecessary 'like' - cannot, like, stand that, like.

• Confused 1

Just now, DarianF said:

@2:22 .... "In the mean time Brandy is focused on the positive " I can still feel some movement in my toes" "

What is interesting is this is covered on MSM , the obvious course of action is to ban coverage of all such adverse reactions . So the controllers are so confident that most will take the vaccines , they don't care ... In fact they like these stories getting out , it will strike fear in the public ...But the public will still roll up their sleeves! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Out of likes

Analysis of test sticks from surface testing in the Slovak Republic - confirmation of genocide.

key words – 1) nylon, 2) Darpa Hydrogel, 3) lithium, 4) pineal gland

The analysis was performed in the months November 2020 to March 2021 on test sticks in sets. SD Biosensor, Abbott and Nadal in an unnamed hospital laboratory from Bratislava, Slovakia. The test swabs were from the sets used in surface testing in Slovakia and in hospitals.

Anyone who has at least a standard school microscope and a test microscope can verify the information regarding the test swabs published here. All information about test swabs, Darpa Hydrogels, and lithium is publicly available in scientific and corporate work. Links to some are at the end of the document.

From this information it is clear that test sticks are a criminal tool of genocide in the population of Slovakia. This is a worldwide, thoughtful and carefully prepared event.

Summary:

After spawning a mixture of nylon fiber fragments, Darpa Hydrogel remains on the nasal mucosa under the pituitary and pineal gland along with lithium. This mixture immediately reacts with living structures to form crystals that are directionally oriented to the pineal gland, which has its own electromagnetic field. The shape of the crystals determines the type of hydrogel used. The crystals are conductive due to the lithium contained in it. The crystals can receive the signal from the transmitter to the cell and transmit signals from the cell to the transmitter. These are actually nano-antennas.

Lithium is an element (reference to Li) that does not occur naturally in humans. It is highly toxic to the pineal gland influence. In low doses it blocks it and in higher doses it can completely destroy it. Aluminum and mercury also have toxic effects on the pineal gland, which are widely used in vaccines. The pineal gland produces serotonin (a hormone of happiness) and controls human biorhythms. It is crucial for higher brain activity (creativity, foresight, sixth sense, etc.) and for social interactions of man. More details in reference (5) grasshoppers.

From what I can tell so far. Hydrogel is apparently the 4th state of water and can exhibit a crystalline structure and is unique to biology.

An artificial version is in the vaccines and in the test swabs. Is this also in the mask fibres? as suggested in the article.

The anti Ivermectin propaganda also makes more sense with this in view. (may be an idea to get some or find a natural equivalent that performs similarly!)

I have included some links that although might seem unrelated, it seems that many of these aspects overlap.

https://ia902806.us.archive.org/9/items/edgar_cayce_mega_collection/Rupert Sheldrake-Morphic Resonance_ The Nature of Formative Causation.pdf

&

https://www.sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance/introduction

https://humansarefree.com/2021/04/cell-tower-transmissions-disrupting-morphic-resonance.html

The video at the end was very interesting using xylitol to illustrate the morphic fields influence and interruption by 4G -

also here https://www.brighteon.com/15397aee-f1ee-4c7b-94fe-691f77f4e8d9

It also ties with the work of Russian research scientist Gariaev on wave genetics.

The implications are huge!

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

@2:22 .... "In the mean time Brandy is focused on the positive " I can still feel some movement in my toes" "

What is interesting is this is covered on MSM , the obvious course of action is to ban coverage of all such adverse reactions . So the controllers are so confident that most will take the vaccines , they don't care ... In fact they like these stories getting out , it will strike fear in the public ...But the public will still roll up their sleeves! 

The standard line I hear is "well even if the vaccine has some rare side effects, it's still much better than getting Covid." Or something to that effect. God help us.

On 4/28/2021 at 1:24 AM, oddsnsods said:

I agree with you about the video on Ickes homepage, I see no evidence presented for this shedding to non jabbered.

As far as they claim, it doesn't contain live virus, so I guess by this mechanism it couldn't be shedding. Maybe in a different way?

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic