Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

I was under the impression that the patient or their family had to be consulted before DNR was allowed.

Yes they are supposed to. They did that with my dad, that was prior to CO-VID kicking off  though. (he had bone disease)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I been sitting waiting in A & E all after noon.

They tried twice to make me wear a mask but I refused, claiming exemption due to severe distress & they gave up in the end.

Was the only one in there without a mask the wholetime.🐑

I'm out of likes but complete respect to you mate for sticking to your guns.  Fuck em.  I hope you held your head high - I don't know you but I'm fucking proud of you.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah I mean I'm like starting to think maybe I should join the Cabal! I mean perhaps they're right, maybe there needs to be a mass culling such is the idiocy of sheeple! 

(I'm joking!)!!!!

I’ve had that fleeting thought myself in times of anger 😬

Sorry for not putting this in the video section not sure what thread to put it in but this was hilarious and sad at the same time. 

A bit sweary and a bit of filth. He had an encounter with a branch covidion whole shopping due to no mask. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

Same as it ever was mate.

Thanks for the link.

shows there's still some straight journalism in the press unlike on TV... or perhaps it's just in the US I don't know... 

Edited by chud
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I'm out of likes but complete respect to you mate for sticking to your guns.  Fuck em.  I hope you held your head high - I don't know you but I'm fucking proud of you.

Cheers Sick, I have a massive lump on my stomach from bike accident & GP refused to see me & made me send him a photo..he said was haematoma & swelling would go.

Month later it hasent changed so I went for second opinion & this guy says he thinks its a hernia. Serious injury & my GP wont even see me. Thanks NHS.🤕

22 minutes ago, chud said:

shows there're still some straight journalism in the press unlike on TV... or perhaps it's just in the US I don't know... 

I avoid msm as much as possible and just read links like yours, so I’m not too sure.

From what I hear from different people when I’m working though, they’re toeing the party line.

Just went and looked at one of the major daily rags and yep, party line all the way; and when you open the link to their rag, an orange banner comes across the bottom of the page filled with in your face bullshit along the lines of ‘no room for rumours; their reporting based on verified facts, not social media conspiracies’ and more tripe  in that vein; 🙄 laughable really; another twilight zone moment.

Took a pic of it but can’t load it onto my account 🤔, but

https://i.stuff.co.nz/

• Like 1

They have to double down on this BS now or they will have to explain themselves. Apparently there is a NY times article doing the rounds that exposes china for posting fake news that invented the fake pandemic, I am yet to find this article. That is one of their exit strategies, blame china for faking the virus. Ya, sure, not buying that one. The western media and governments were directly responsible for this mess and we need an investigation in this grand fraud and people need locking up. 

1 minute ago, jonesthepost said:

I avoid msm as much as possible and just read links like yours, so I’m not too sure.

From what I hear from different people when I’m working though, they’re toeing the party line.

Just went and looked at one of the major daily rags and yep, party line all the way; and when you open the link to their rag, an orange banner comes across the bottom of the page filled with in your face bullshit along the lines of ‘no room for rumours; their reporting based on verified facts, not social media conspiracies’ and more tripe  in that vein; 🙄 laughable really; another twilight zone moment.

Took a pic of it but can’t load it onto my account 🤔, but

https://i.stuff.co.nz/

oh my god you seen this

https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/news/122539644/coronavirus-covid19-a-reminder-to-new-zealand--you-have-it-good-really-good

So, there it is New Zealand; it is what it is.

You've got a strong, intelligent and compassionate leader who is doing the best for the people of her country. Can you for one second imagine Ardern doing or saying anything mentioned above? 

Before you get too angry about the measures being put in place or the way things are being handled, remember you are the envy of the world right now. 

It's a circus here, cases and deaths are rising every day, and there's no end in sight.

Sometimes in life you're faced with a decision which might only have a bad outcome or a terrible outcome. Take it from me, I'll take your bad outcome every time.

1 minute ago, Jack said:

3 minutes ago, Jack said:

Fuck, anything to do with that scumbitch makes my blood boil; I woke up this morning telling myself to not let the hag affect me at all - because it does nothing to her, but puts stress on my being; hags not worth it - but yeah, off I go 😡😬

This daily rag is filthy lies from start to finish, and the fuckwits who do their little ‘encouraging’ pieces in it, deserve to be ‘insert horrible punishment here’.

And envy of the world my arse; there are several places that have not caved to this bs; Sweden, South Dakota are a couple, so fo you brainless twat.

I will say, we - at the moment - are better off than a lot of places - but that hag and her cronies are doing their best to change that.

I heard on the news - before I could turn it off - this morning the hag has made it mandatory to wear masks on public transport from next Monday; well fuck you, you pos, not me!

This is from the 18th so I'm a bit late on this, but it makes me think about a story about doing away with urinals in Portland to respect 'shared values'.

1598305725590.jpg.ae3ec4835729e7b0ef1e7a8639ed4461.jpg

Flushing Urinals Can Spread COVID-19, Study Finds
https://ca.style.yahoo.com/flushing-urinals-spread-covid-19-220209951.html

Portland Bans Urinals to Respect ‘Shared Values,’ Charges Taxpayers $200M. Plus: A Mind-Bending History of Gender Rules

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2019/09/29/portland-bans-urinals-respect-shared-values-charges-taxpayers-200m.-plus-mind-bending-history-gender-rules/

8 hours ago, Fluke said:

Sorry for not putting this in the video section not sure what thread to put it in but this was hilarious and sad at the same time. 

A bit sweary and a bit of filth. He had an encounter with a branch covidion whole shopping due to no mask. 

Really miss hardy bucks Eddy durkan never working and the viper 🙂

10 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yes they are supposed to. They did that with my dad, that was prior to CO-VID kicking off  though. (he had bone disease)

Yes , I  visited  someone who had it on their medical chart, and I didn't  know what it meant at the time so I asked ..

They had to agree to it, so the govt/NHS has acted illegally here?

You can get Covid-19 TWICE: Man in Hong Kong tests positive for a DIFFERENT strain of coronavirus four months after recovering from first infection

Well looks like COVID may be allowed to drag on: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8658757/Covid-19-strike-twice-33-year-old-man-Hong-Kong-person-reinfected.html

Covid-19 survivors can get reinfected, according to doctors in Hong Kong who say they are the first in the world to prove a patient was struck down twice. 

But the unidentified man did not have symptoms of Covid-19 the second time — he was only discovered through screening at an airport. This may suggest he had some level of immunity that protected him from severe disease, experts say.

'Our findings suggest that SARS-CoV-2 may persist in the global human population as it is the case for other common-cold associated human coronaviruses.'

Yes, persistent in the same way as coughs, colds and flu........because that is what it is!

The only hope from the above is that Boris gets struck down again, but I now think that was pure pantomime.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein