Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

They are wiping the videos of Kary Mullis from You Tube. I had several and now they wont play...says no longer available. I have this one...but for how long I dont know. Can someone save it somehow?

Can someone tell me how to actually get the file to save .... I have other ones... all Kary Mullis videos are being scrubbed from You Tube.

ill save it for ya

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Illuminator said:

🤣😂😂😂😂😂 it wont work you fools. No matter how hard you try. No one is buying your shit no more.

5 out of 9 of those filthy rags feel they're the nation's favourite broadsheet, deluded twats. Not read a newspaper for years. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

They're delivering a sex doll to Boris Johnson's flat. It's part of the furnishings everyone's so worked up about.

That’s no way to talk about Carrie 😂. Actually I just became aware of the AI robot sex doll that will eventually be released so everyone can have a partner without pesky reproduction becoming an issue 😂. Upon further reflection maybe Boris does have this new tech already, ‘the Carrie’ sounds like an AI robot 😉

1 hour ago, GSM said:

I was saying some people on here are part of the powers that be and are using stuff from this site to help there agenda. They see what's being said and combat it early. If they notice something like your pet theory and think they can use it they will. I'm not mentioning names of profiles but there is certain things you notice about the posts being put out that ain't seeming right, like there not really buying into the anti covid. Those same people then seem to have identical constructed posts coming from newbies I could be wrong but it's like people are setting up multiple accounts but are the same person behind it.

The pets thing isn't new on here. Some here were talking about it last year right after the massive mink cull. It's just a logical next step guess. The MSM have been dropping stories about pets getting the bug since last summer. I'm sure the site is probably monitored occasionally by 77 and other agencies but I don't think this will be their first stop for the hottest conspiracy news! We are all just preaching to the converted here....

The PTB have millennia of experience in creating 'reality' and an unimaginably powerful AI system that will trawl through web traffic for them. 

• Thanks 2

Probably a new symptom of covid (short covid😂) just waiting to be linked .... along with the climate crisis that’s going in tandem now. 

B29C984C-1FC0-490A-80D7-D7EAB15368A1.png.9075fe0d2f137ecd7f6eec416a345ab0.png

.... the AI sex robot might not be such a bad idea now, the last thing you wanna be talking about during the deed is getting a magnifying glass 😂 or god forbid, the Hubble telescope 😂😂

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Just google 'youtube downloader' and you'll get loads, not sure which is the best one. All they require is to copy and paste the url and click download, it'll then saved onto your computer. 

Thank you for replying to help. I have found some very interesting Kary Mullis interviews.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Probably a new symptom of covid (short covid😂) just waiting to be linked .... along with the climate crisis that’s going in tandem now. 

B29C984C-1FC0-490A-80D7-D7EAB15368A1.png.9075fe0d2f137ecd7f6eec416a345ab0.png

.... the AI sex robot might not be such a bad idea now, the last thing you wanna be talking about during the deed is getting a magnifying glass 😂 or god forbid, the Hubble telescope 😂😂

That explains it then..thought it was just me getting older.

• Haha 1

I wonder if we could class action law suit sue the pharmaceutical companies for the shedding on the vaccines. As someone who has not taken the vaccine, my negatives outcomes as a result of their poison is not covered by their immunity. Well at least I don't think it is, maybe someone could examine the law to see if they are immune from vaccine shedding negative outcomes. If not that could be a way to go after them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bullion said:

That’s no way to talk about Carrie 😂. Actually I just became aware of the AI robot sex doll that will eventually be released so everyone can have a partner without pesky reproduction becoming an issue 😂. Upon further reflection maybe Boris does have this new tech already, ‘the Carrie’ sounds like an AI robot 😉

Human, animal, machine, Boris wouldn't care. He'd fuck a frog if it stopped jumping long enough.

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I wonder if we could class action law suit sue the pharmaceutical companies for the shedding on the vaccines. As someone who has not taken the vaccine, my negatives outcomes as a result of their poison is not covered by their immunity. Well at least I don't think it is, maybe someone could examine the law to see if they are immune from vaccine shedding negative outcomes. If not that could be a way to go after them. 

If, by negative outcomes you mean Covid, you'd have to prove causation and that would be nigh-on impossible.