Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Probably a new symptom of covid (short covid😂) just waiting to be linked .... along with the climate crisis that’s going in tandem now. 

B29C984C-1FC0-490A-80D7-D7EAB15368A1.png.9075fe0d2f137ecd7f6eec416a345ab0.png

.... the AI sex robot might not be such a bad idea now, the last thing you wanna be talking about during the deed is getting a magnifying glass 😂 or god forbid, the Hubble telescope 😂😂

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Just google 'youtube downloader' and you'll get loads, not sure which is the best one. All they require is to copy and paste the url and click download, it'll then saved onto your computer. 

Thank you for replying to help. I have found some very interesting Kary Mullis interviews.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Probably a new symptom of covid (short covid😂) just waiting to be linked .... along with the climate crisis that’s going in tandem now. 

B29C984C-1FC0-490A-80D7-D7EAB15368A1.png.9075fe0d2f137ecd7f6eec416a345ab0.png

.... the AI sex robot might not be such a bad idea now, the last thing you wanna be talking about during the deed is getting a magnifying glass 😂 or god forbid, the Hubble telescope 😂😂

That explains it then..thought it was just me getting older.

• Haha 1

I wonder if we could class action law suit sue the pharmaceutical companies for the shedding on the vaccines. As someone who has not taken the vaccine, my negatives outcomes as a result of their poison is not covered by their immunity. Well at least I don't think it is, maybe someone could examine the law to see if they are immune from vaccine shedding negative outcomes. If not that could be a way to go after them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bullion said:

That’s no way to talk about Carrie 😂. Actually I just became aware of the AI robot sex doll that will eventually be released so everyone can have a partner without pesky reproduction becoming an issue 😂. Upon further reflection maybe Boris does have this new tech already, ‘the Carrie’ sounds like an AI robot 😉

Human, animal, machine, Boris wouldn't care. He'd fuck a frog if it stopped jumping long enough.

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I wonder if we could class action law suit sue the pharmaceutical companies for the shedding on the vaccines. As someone who has not taken the vaccine, my negatives outcomes as a result of their poison is not covered by their immunity. Well at least I don't think it is, maybe someone could examine the law to see if they are immune from vaccine shedding negative outcomes. If not that could be a way to go after them. 

If, by negative outcomes you mean Covid, you'd have to prove causation and that would be nigh-on impossible.

matthancock.png?bypass-service-worker

Hancock 'looking forward' to getting his first jab tomorrow

Mr Hancock is talking about new data from Public Health England that shows that one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine reduces household transmission of the virus by up to half.

He says the result are very "encouraging" and that the evidence is staking up that the vaccine "protects you, your loved ones and is the way out of this pandemic".

The health secretary repeats what we told you earlier that one dose of the vaccine prevents transmission by up to half. He says we don't yet know the reduction after two doses.

And, as we thought he would, Mr Hancock mentions that he has now received a text to get his jab as the vaccine campaign has moved on to the 42-year-olds. He gleefully says he will be getting his jab first thing tomorrow morning.

Dr Bodger is preparing the syringe for you now....

download (10).jpg

Edited by Outsider
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, GSM said:

There's a massive chance people on here are part of them. If you look carefully at peoples posts your start noticing a few of them. I'm not talking off topic issue posts but certain ones that are covid related, there is a pattern on there posts. And to that some new people speak in the exact language as existing people so I think they have multi profiles to help there effect. They take what is effective anti vax/covid messaging then go out there way to ridicule it and come up with ways to get more sheep's to the flock

Could I be one of them?

I think I've said a couple of times on here that I think Covid is real. Because last April I got some horrible infection that was weirder than your average flu.

I'm not a flu expert, but Ive had the 1957 dose, and a few others since, and the one I got last April was much stranger. It went really quickly but left me with IBS which I've been  struggling with for a year.

I've wondered from time to time if people here think I'm a shill,  because I think and said  Covid is an actual illness. So  no, I'm not 100% into the "Covid is bs and not real" camp.

What I really think is it was released from the Wuhan lab where they were experimenting with bio-weapons (subsidised by Trump and probably his predecessor.)

I think it is all a part of reducing the population. It's a dark place we are in, sure, but this follows a pattern which was planned ages ago. From the 60's so I heard.

I don't trust any "authorities",  any government of any country. I don't trust what we are being herded into. I don't trust the "vaccine", the obvious propaganda, the herd instinct, the worm  filled masks, the fear agenda, the slow erosion of our freedoms.....etc.

I will never have the vaccine because I feel it's meant to weaken and even kill us.

I'd rather die in God's good time.

I have a heck of a time ducking the anti-vax name calling because I keep my head low and don't discuss it with neighbours and friends who are all "pro-vax".

I have been followed by a mod from the beginning. I know why. I used to be a mod. myself (not here -elsewhere) I know I am suspected probably of being a shill.

I am a person who until the last year or two stupidly imagined all was well and governments were trying their best. Suddenly, I don't  because of what I've seen this past year and what I've learned.

If I don't fit here, that doesn't surprise me. I don't fit anywhere because I'm an old codger who lives in the middle of nowhere and makes up their own mind and their own decisions, many of which are not popular on one side or the other.

If I still had a dog I would walk off with her into the woods and build a bender and keep away from the whole lot of it.  I have wilderness survival skills.

That is me, you people. You don't have to trust me.

• Like 2

Just watching the absolute BS that Matt Smallcock and his cronies are coming out with at this briefing about the vaccine. Some good news though, they're saying they've found that people in the same household as a vaccinated person that have contracted Covid aren't catching it from the person who has been vaccinated... So with that logic, half the population have been done... the rest of us don't need it right? Obvs not their intention of that statement but I'm running with that! So I'll thank the naive lab rats for their part in this!

25 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Mr Hancock is talking about new data from Public Health England that shows that one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine reduces household transmission of the virus by up to half.

He says the result are very "encouraging" and that the evidence is staking up that the vaccine "protects you, your loved ones and is the way out of this pandemic".

The health secretary repeats what we told you earlier that one dose of the vaccine prevents transmission by up to half. He says we don't yet know the reduction after two doses.

And, as we thought he would, Mr Hancock mentions that he has now received a text to get his jab as the vaccine campaign has moved on to the 42-year-olds. He gleefully says he will be getting his jab first thing tomorrow morning.

Yeah right, course he is.

We'll wait to see the media pics of the needle not going in, the plunger not being depressed, and him having no side effects.

38 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Dr Bodger is preparing the syringe for you now....

Same briefing session just heard Jean Claude Van Tam mention the CovBoost Study.

I missed this last week, but apparently the CovBoost Study is being led by Professor Snape:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/professor-snape-matthew-harry-potter-mix-match-covid-vaccine-trial-b929611.html

He also said, the other Professor on the Study was Professor Faust:

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/news/2021/02/mixed-vaccine-trial.page

Faust - Illustrated eBook by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe | Rakuten Kobo

image.jpeg.c9e53003bb1648ef140fbd97a492960c.jpeg

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jelly Bean said:

Just watching the absolute BS that Matt Smallcock and his cronies are coming out with at this briefing about the vaccine. Some good news though, they're saying they've found that people in the same household as a vaccinated person that have contracted Covid aren't catching it from the person who has been vaccinated... So with that logic, half the population have been done... the rest of us don't need it right? Obvs not their intention of that statement but I'm running with that! So I'll thank the naive lab rats for their part in this!

Hancock is running his game show host setting...very jovial and jokey. 

2 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Same briefing session just heard Jean Claude Van Tam mention the CovBoost Study.

I missed this last week, but apparently the CovBoost Study is being led by Professor Snape:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/professor-snape-matthew-harry-potter-mix-match-covid-vaccine-trial-b929611.html

He also said, the other Professor on the Study was Professor Faust:

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/news/2021/02/mixed-vaccine-trial.page

Their piss taking knows no bounds!

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic