Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

16 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

BBC "I cant breathe" gaslighting mantra again on the gullibles.ūüė∑

image.png.90a981c6048889eb39281e53d313de7d.png

a lot of assumptions made in the graphs in this video . mainly that that the death figures actually were from Covid and not something else relabelled  and  that Covid is worse than a bad flu . And that the PCR is an accurate test ,The incidence of deaths seemed to increase once the vaccine started to be administered to large amounts of people.

39 minutes ago, Clubsandwich said:

Vaccine passports confirmed this morning by Grant Shapps 

Story is being buried intentionally by all the fluff over boDgers flat decoration cost. That is so obvious a distraction yet the media seem to think its a really important story...how about adding up the ongoing cost of the entire nations cv19 testing stations and find yourselves a real story.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-56713017

An update to England and Wales's contact tracing app has been blocked for breaking the terms of an agreement made with Apple and Google.

Under the terms that all health authorities signed up to in order to use Apple and Google's privacy-centric contact-tracing tech, they had to agree not to collect any location data via the software.

I don't know but could this screw the govt and their app over again? is an airport not location data?

8 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

a lot of assumptions made in the graphs in this video . mainly that that the death figures actually were from Covid and not something else relabelled  and  that Covid is worse than a bad flu . And that the PCR is an accurate test ,The incidence of deaths seemed to increase once the vaccine started to be administered to large amounts of people.

Hes aiming for a mainstream audience to keep credibility or hed be trolled to death & would lose his reputation.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Scroll through that Toxic Spring77 thread & you wont find no criticism of her atall & every post she 'personally' thanks people..who kiss her stinky arsehole.

Most posts also have the EU flag in their names.

Twatter is totally rigged, the likes are totally rigged, everything about it is fixed.

Total wizard of Oz Luciferian curtain show.

All the shills also call for censorship in all their posts & use the word 'vile' just like the pro Jew threads.

Toxic Spring77 is a cunt, she knows shes a cunt, she knows we knows shes knows shes a cunt.

https://twitter.com/BigBrotherWatch/status/1387117786699386882?s=20

Absolutely it is....its Big Brother on steroids  ...

I found this guy recently - Mark Dice.....he's hilarious... Here he talks about how twat inserted the whole pronouns into the 'trending' bar to start that whole creepy thing!.

His censored stuff is on bitchute but he's pretty on to it.

https://www.youtube.com/c/markdice/playlists

His voice over of CNN's "reliable sources" Brian Skelter is so good!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Why you should NOT toast your vaccination: Expert warns that heavy drinking before or after you get your Covid shot could suppress your immune system and weaken the effects 

42294616-0-image-a-34_1619558963212.jpg

Past research has shown that chronic heavy drinking can alter the number of microbes in the gut and can prevent immune system cells from reaching a site of infection to mount a response.

ūüėāūü§Ē

pretty sure booze is strongly advised against since they started the end of the world

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I only posted about the pets 2 days ago...im getting paranoid now...i think they are reading this forum for ideas,but as i said then this will be the biggest awakening event when they make pets illegal , and going by the repeated media coverage of it they WILL do it

There's a massive chance people on here are part of them. If you look carefully at peoples posts your start noticing a few of them. I'm not talking off topic issue posts but certain ones that are covid related, there is a pattern on there posts. And to that some new people speak in the exact language as existing people so I think they have multi profiles to help there effect. They take what is effective anti vax/covid messaging then go out there way to ridicule it and come up with ways to get more sheep's to the flock

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Outsider said:

Saw that cop with the blood was fairly prominent in the footage, if the wound was genuine he would have been removed from the scene straight away and treated...not posing for msm photos.

The rivulet lines of blood don't make sense either, a natural reaction to the head wound would be to put your hand on it to stem the flow, the blood on his face would be smeared and smudged not running in neat lines down his face. I suspect he had fake blood dripped onto his face in the back of a van, once it had dried he gets out for his photo op. Anyone see his badge number? More likely another crisis actor that loves the limelight.   

18 minutes ago, GSM said:

There's a massive chance people on here are part of them. If you look carefully at peoples posts your start noticing a few of them. I'm not talking off topic issue posts but certain ones that are covid related, there is a pattern on there posts. And to that some new people speak in the exact language as existing people so I think they have multi profiles to help there effect. They take what is effective anti vax/covid messaging then go out there way to ridicule it and come up with ways to get more sheep's to the flock

And in English you said what ?

Once something is connected to the green agenda as in being bad for it then that ''thing'' is toast...be it pets,livestock,vehicles,humans etc etc

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Just seen a bit of PMQ's and still we have empty benches and MP's asking questions via those damn webcams. When will our elected bedwetters go back to their place of work?

Think there use to the time off and want more of it. Same as the teachers my kids been back full time for 2 weeks, next week is may day and then a teachers training day. It beggars belief that with the amount of school missed it takes 2 weeks for them to want a day off on top of bank holiday. They do fk all on those teachers training days and I know that cos I know a couple of former teachers

16 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I found this guy recently - Mark Dice.....he's hilarious... Here he talks about how twat inserted the whole pronouns into the 'trending' bar to start that whole creepy thing!.

I wouldn't trust Dice, hes a ziocon piece of shit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Outsider said:

The rivulet lines of blood don't make sense either, a natural reaction to the head wound would be to put your hand on it to stem the flow, the blood on his face would be smeared and smudged not running in neat lines down his face. I suspect he had fake blood dripped onto his face in the back of a van, once it had dried he gets out for his photo op. Anyone see his badge number? More likely another crisis actor that loves the limelight.   

My mate cut his head when we were kids it absolutely poured blood, pouring down his face, we took him to hospital & after they cleaned it up it was about a half inch long wound. headwounds  bleed profusely the nurse told us.

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

I wouldn't trust Dice, hes a ziocon piece of shit.

I just find him funny... didn't know he was a ziocon ..but¬†he praises the Trumpet far too much¬†whilst claiming to be an authority on the NWO ūüôɬ†so it wouldn't surprise me

• Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic