Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

38 minutes ago, GSM said:

Could it be a case of trying to put 2 and 2 together to get 5. With the amount of people that have been vaccinated your never going to be far from one, but women have been having menstrual problems for a long time and plenty of women do have miscarriages, is it a case of trying to say it's shedding that's the problem as opposed to whatever was causing it in the past. I've not paid to much attention lately are these menstral (not miscarriages) started all of a sudden when they've previously never had an issue or is it something they've had for a while. My partner, mum, my sister and daughter have always had bad cycles of clumping so was wondering if shedding was a bit of a red herring and it's something else that's causing this phenom. Chemical trails, stuff in water, pesticides or whatever. Maybe even hand sanitizer I'm not sure.

My own pet theory is that the ''vaccine'' is only an enabling mechanism to allow a host of other shit to pass the blood brain barrier,the real nasties will be in the food supply...check out epicyte gene and given that the epicyte gene is considered old technology who knows what the hell they tampered with now

https://holistichealthliving.com/why-do-some-gm-crops-contain-the-epicyte-gene/

Feel good story about people ‘flat out refusing the vax’. I think the way it’s been set up here in Australia, ( with no community transmission for yonks) is to close us off from the rest of the world. No community transmission means it comes in and escapes from an overseas source and already I hear plenty of people saying “ we shouldn’t let them in”. We’ve had no mask mandates, lockdowns or restrictions for so long in Vic and NSW that people don’t want anything to jeopardise it..... another tactic for dividing people but the way the government has played it, there’ll be mutiny if it happens as all the normies see overseas travellers as carriers and the problem.

698B29D1-786D-4AA4-B931-D2FBD54D78F7.png.03930136e4ab0e63bcc55fd039fbbb96.png

Edited by Bullion
Uploaded image
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, GSM said:

Off topic I know but just watching sky news, coming up after the break is the freemasons inaugural annual report. WTF!!!

There words it's time people know who we are! To think my family tried to get me sectioned over this lot. 

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

BIGGEST LOLZ EVAZ

Scroll through that Toxic Spring77 thread & you wont find no criticism of her atall & every post she 'personally' thanks people..who kiss her stinky arsehole.

Most posts also have the EU flag in their names.

Twatter is totally rigged, the likes are totally rigged, everything about it is fixed.

Total wizard of Oz Luciferian curtain show.

All the shills also call for censorship in all their posts & use the word 'vile' just like the pro Jew threads.

Toxic Spring77 is a cunt, she knows shes a cunt, she knows we knows shes knows shes a cunt.

https://twitter.com/BigBrotherWatch/status/1387117786699386882?s=20

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

BBC "I cant breathe" gaslighting mantra again on the gullibles.😷

image.png.90a981c6048889eb39281e53d313de7d.png

a lot of assumptions made in the graphs in this video . mainly that that the death figures actually were from Covid and not something else relabelled  and  that Covid is worse than a bad flu . And that the PCR is an accurate test ,The incidence of deaths seemed to increase once the vaccine started to be administered to large amounts of people.

39 minutes ago, Clubsandwich said:

Vaccine passports confirmed this morning by Grant Shapps 

Story is being buried intentionally by all the fluff over boDgers flat decoration cost. That is so obvious a distraction yet the media seem to think its a really important story...how about adding up the ongoing cost of the entire nations cv19 testing stations and find yourselves a real story.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-56713017

An update to England and Wales's contact tracing app has been blocked for breaking the terms of an agreement made with Apple and Google.

Under the terms that all health authorities signed up to in order to use Apple and Google's privacy-centric contact-tracing tech, they had to agree not to collect any location data via the software.

I don't know but could this screw the govt and their app over again? is an airport not location data?

8 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

a lot of assumptions made in the graphs in this video . mainly that that the death figures actually were from Covid and not something else relabelled  and  that Covid is worse than a bad flu . And that the PCR is an accurate test ,The incidence of deaths seemed to increase once the vaccine started to be administered to large amounts of people.

Hes aiming for a mainstream audience to keep credibility or hed be trolled to death & would lose his reputation.

• Thanks 1