Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Must be that Wuhan variant that causes people to drop dead in the street or is it the Indian variant ?? There's so many variants I've lost track of them.

Me too.  Be it the Muswell Hill or Peckham variant.

Edited by Orange Alert

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Sounds like selective elimination. They must know what's in (certain?) vaccines and how it can react in different people.

Selective elimination is about right.

In the blockchain we will experience the death of 1000 cuts.

20 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Now the devil in me says, would you beat him to the ground or let the punch and judy show continue to destroy each other....Spoiled for choice and it's a hard one to choose. What would you do if you could do anything?

It's hard to say, but maybe I'd side with Bojo, (better the devil)🤔

This is not an unexpected extrapolation of the vaers reporting system stats and undoubtedly the yellow card reporting scheme will suffer similar irregularities.

It is as he states "just a projection" !

But I would state that this estimation will definitely be more accurate than anything ferguson created a model for.

VAERS BOMBSHELL: HHS Withholding 100s Of Thousands Of Reported Adverse Events: My Estimate is 750K+

https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/Vaersmissingbacklog-1:1

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png.c4b2e0bc0cbd995ef14f38665a73961e.png

image.png.b206a7d2dc65810df97385e3601af42b.png

Earlier it was mentioned that hormones may be affected by the vaccine that may have caused interruptions in menstruation etc.  In diabetic ketoacidosis hormones or infection can cause it. If infection is introduced via vaccine or hormone disruption ( ie pituitary gland) this may bring on ketoacidosis. The pituitary gland seems to be a possible target in my opinion...for what its worth. Disrupting it...disrupts many body functions. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Diabetic ketoacidosis is usually triggered by: An illness. An infection or other illness can cause your body to produce higher levels of certain hormones, such as adrenaline or cortisol. Unfortunately, these hormones counter the effect of insulin — sometimes triggering an episode of diabetic ketoacidosis.Nov. 11, 2020

Diabetic ketoacidosis - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

• Like 1

Does anyone have any ideas what this phenomenon is with the jabs affecting women’s periods? Even those who haven’t had the jab, just being around those who have been jabbed. Some even getting colds and headaches from being around them. There’s a fair few here who don’t subscribe to germ theory, in many cases I agree, but something very strange is going to affect women’s periods when they aren’t even vaccinated... we all know a goal is sterilisation so I’m not surprised to hear these odd things 

1 minute ago, Seeker said:

Does anyone have any ideas what this phenomenon is with the jabs affecting women’s periods? Even those who haven’t had the jab, just being around those who have been jabbed. Some even getting colds and headaches from being around them. There’s a fair few here who don’t subscribe to germ theory, in many cases I agree, but something very strange is going to affect women’s periods when they aren’t even vaccinated... we all know a goal is sterilisation so I’m not surprised to hear these odd things 

Pituitary gland involvement from what I have been looking at. Hormone disruption etc.

Edited by Beaujangles

Is anybody form Mexico?

I know someone who lives there. He posted a video from playa. Nobody is wearing a mask in the café outside. On the beach the same. You have to wear one when you go into a store but that's it. 

I don't know how it his in the cities though. The western conversation following the rules I guess. I thought they pandemic is in the whole world and they want to vaccinate everyone. 

50 minutes ago, zarkov said:

This is not an unexpected extrapolation of the vaers reporting system stats and undoubtedly the yellow card reporting scheme will suffer similar irregularities.

It is as he states "just a projection" !

But I would state that this estimation will definitely be more accurate than anything ferguson created a model for.

VAERS BOMBSHELL: HHS Withholding 100s Of Thousands Of Reported Adverse Events: My Estimate is 750K+

https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/Vaersmissingbacklog-1:1

Ive suspected this all along. They will keep doing this 

They will keep lying distorting facts even though the facts and proof are everywhere to be seen

Exactly like before with flouride leaded petrol mercury fillings all previous vaccine casualties pharma drug side effects

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

Earlier it was mentioned that hormones may be affected by the vaccine that may have caused interruptions in menstruation etc.  In diabetic ketoacidosis hormones or infection can cause it. If infection is introduced via vaccine or hormone disruption ( ie pituitary gland) this may bring on ketoacidosis. The pituitary gland seems to be a possible target in my opinion...for what its worth. Disrupting it...disrupts many body functions. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Diabetic ketoacidosis is usually triggered by: An illness. An infection or other illness can cause your body to produce higher levels of certain hormones, such as adrenaline or cortisol. Unfortunately, these hormones counter the effect of insulin — sometimes triggering an episode of diabetic ketoacidosis.Nov. 11, 2020

Diabetic ketoacidosis - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

The pituitary has a good blood supply to it and secretes hormones that control the functions of other glands in the endocrine system. I suspect your right that it is a target. Western diet also facilitates this with BBB and other junctions with compromised integrity.

The tiny size makes it vulnerable.

Major physiological derangement could potentially occur and adds another dimension of enquiry to the already overly large range/type of adverse events.

Definitely agree with your logic and note that the pituitary gland seems close to the cribriform plate but thats speculative!

• Thanks 1

They are wiping the videos of Kary Mullis from You Tube. I had several and now they wont play...says no longer available. I have this one...but for how long I dont know. Can someone save it somehow?

Can someone tell me how to actually get the file to save .... I have other ones... all Kary Mullis videos are being scrubbed from You Tube.

Edited by Beaujangles

Patents were put in place in 2016/2017 so the that the google AI system Siri and the Amazon AI system Alexa pick up sounds related to illnesses.......

for example.....coughs

By 2022 this system will be up and running (it already is now) and merged with the pandemic response teams, the patents include the software......this is key.....not devices............

meaning.....everything ''smart'' with a speaker

Austin Suburb Unanimously Rejects Masks for Public School Children

Rob Dew breaks down a recent Dripping Springs school board meeting which saw parents reject the current mask mandate policy for public school students. The School Board unlisted the video on YouTube in effort to quell parental descent, but have here in full video at Banned.video

– https://banned.video/watch?id=6088c30fab42a91192bfbb28

– https://banthis.tv/watch?id=6088c30fab42a91192bfbb28

• Like 2

7 hours ago, zarkov said:

The wording is perfect.

Rape.

Fact is, its worse than rape as it spikes straight into the flesh that we OWN!

Delivering unknown chemicals and abominations.

In ordinary times media would have been all over this.

msm has declared war and they have to go one way or the other.

a vaccine is rape.

Saw the video with the glass fibre like protrusions a few days ago on twatsRus but couldn't locate it again, pleased it made an appearance ! Thanks

I would imagine that dust sized artificial fibres with a delivery load and a scolex like head would be a natural emulation for fucked up scientologists to experiment with.

I would expect these fibres to be fully analysed soon.

Videos like this should have at least a billion views.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SimonTV said:

It looked like the police were after a fight, like the last protest and the one before it. They march in to the crowd with batons drawn and then play the victim when people defend themselves from their aggression. For the media, people defending themselves from psychopathic and aggressive and violent police is easily misconstrued as "violent thugs". 

If you pick a fight, you accept the consequences and don't bitch about it later. That's a universal law more important than gravity.

1 hour ago, GOYK said:

Patents were put in place in 2016/2017 so the that the google AI system Siri and the Amazon AI system Alexa pick up sounds related to illnesses.......

for example.....coughs

By 2022 this system will be up and running (it already is now) and merged with the pandemic response teams, the patents include the software......this is key.....not devices............

meaning.....everything ''smart'' with a speaker

NVidia developing blockchain tech to service this too iirc. 

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

If you pick a fight, you accept the consequences and don't bitch about it later. That's a universal law more important than gravity.

though gravity does come in handy when it comes to explaining consequences and can offer an excellent scapegoat ;)

Wouldn't be surprised if the copper bashed his own head in by inadvertently sidestepping gravity and engaging in the consequences lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, zarkov said:

NVidia developing blockchain tech to service this too iirc. 

Latest government contracts for enforcement, police forces around the world seeking past trauma victims and loners to fill their ranks (untill the AI cop), and 9/11 events allowing these criminals to look at our bank accounts, the abolition of cash, the link to the new digital social credit system shows 1 thing. 

To stop people building wealth,enforced lockdowns of households will become the norm.....because all will be aware of the technology...nobody will ask questions.

The MRNA's.......who's genome are they saving.......a DNA strand will survive this, but who's.

their is no doubt in my mind....this will lead to forced vaccinations.

The patents, the contracts, past events. Bastards

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, zarkov said:

though gravity does come in handy when it comes to explaining consequences and can offer an excellent scapegoat ;)

Wouldn't be surprised if the copper bashed his own head in by inadvertently sidestepping gravity and engaging in the consequences lol.

Those pussy bitch cops haven't been watching the right movies.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Seeker said:

Im still waiting to see some evidence of this.