Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Good news anyone that saw my post yesterday the lovely lady rang back from the dental practise and said she could not remember saying it she was talking to one of the old dears about having the vaccine and branch it up casually. Actually really nice and I apologised and we had a bit of a laugh.  

Sorry for the false alarm. Thought shit was getting real. 😂

Edit 

Just to clear it up they shouldn't be asking as it stands she confirmed and was apologetic. Which I told her no need. 

i goto Chiro, fully kitted out with traction machines and adjustment beds etc , during the traction people start talking and its become a discouraged practice to mention 'the vaccine'. There has been very heated arguments , not when i was there, between people in traction and people in the waiting area. The staff in there are awesome and are , understandably, worried that the area becomes a toxic environment.

11 hours ago, SiliconPsychosis said:

Whilst the mainstream media has many people thinking everyone in India is dying from Covid heres my take on what's REALLY happening
10 million people die every year in India, which equates to approximately 28000 deaths per day. India has recently cranked up its pcr testing...approximately 300000 cases detected every day. However the Pcr test is about as reliable a method of detecting a new virus as is tossing a coin.
Therefore if you are going to falsely detect 300000 cases of Covid per day and on average 28000 people in India die every day, wouldnt it be easy to imply that thousands are dying from Covid every day, when in fact they are just fucking dying....full stop.
As for the footage of people struggling to breathe. Again, with a population  of a billion, and many of them thinking we are in the middle of a global pandemic, I doubt it's difficult to create footage of a few people struggling to breathe in a hot climate and making it look like everyone's a Covid victim.
The while India thing is literally fake news.

can you tell me the source of the figures you mention ? I ve been trying to look up stats about annual deaths in India but so much of the info is complicated and once they know people are stating to look things up the articles /figures often change Ive noticed .

16 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

https://nypost.com/2021/04/26/covid-19-surge-swallowing-people-in-india-like-a-monster/

*Twatter restricting likes & comments on this.

Waiting for Noah Pozner to show up next.

so many people will just believe what they see without question .I have a Facebook friend in India ,I have asked him what his experience is of the so called pandemic and am awaiting his reply .Will be interesting to hear .

1 hour ago, Matistuta said:

Football is quite a fascinating microcosm of wider society, with similar political and religious aspects. I still play, watch and talk about it with my friends (in many ways, it's the cornerstone of my social life), but you're absolutely right about the inordinate amount of time and energy that gets wasted. All too often, it ends up being a tail wagging the dog situation, especially now that it's being utilised to deliver the most comically ham-fisted woke activism campaign I've ever seen.

Where I disagree with Icke's assessment in comparing the ESL to Covid is that he neglects to acknowledge how vital it was that the media backed the people over the perpetrators. If the last year has shown us anything, it's that ours will always be an extremely uphill battle until we figure out a way to force alternative messages into the mainstream consciousness. 

I think tho the media and football pundits stoked the fans, as Simon jorden was saying, you only needed tweaks to it and it would work, but instead only coverage was being given was of negative stance, Sky realised they would lose money, premier league realised they would lose money, uefa and fifa would lose money. But yet none of them was willing to negotiate on the matter it was a flat no. Now we are left with a extremely corrupt uefa and fifa looking like saints filling there pockets at the expense of clubs. How good has the premier league or the rest been in stopping clubs going bust or into administration. Yeah let's stick with what don't work. And since when is it the government's buisness to say they will make legislation to prevent sports. Having dope filled athletes is fine but don't have a different brand of football. Why aren't they doing something about team sky in cycling, allowed Mike Tysoe to box when he shouldn't have been allowed, there hypocrits the lot of them. When sky turned division 1 into premier league they just done it and didn't consult anyone, no one cared about people objecting to it, how times have changed.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

can you tell me the source of the figures you mention ? I ve been trying to look up stats about annual deaths in India but so much of the info is complicated and once they know people are stating to look things up the articles /figures often change Ive noticed .

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/healthcare/health-id-another-aadhar-in-the-offing-for-new-digital-medical-care-ecosystem/articleshow/77562355.cms?from=mdr

india extending the biometric system to 'health id' around now apparently

"India will be the first country in the world to have comprehensive digital health standards. Hopefully by early 2021, India will start accrediting digital health providers. Typically, what a country would have taken 1-3 years to develop, we will deliver in four months and this especially is commendable as no country has such a standard," insisted Prof Gupta.

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matistuta said:

Football is quite a fascinating microcosm of wider society, with similar political and religious aspects. I still play, watch and talk about it with my friends (in many ways, it's the cornerstone of my social life), but you're absolutely right about the inordinate amount of time and energy that gets wasted. All too often, it ends up being a tail wagging the dog situation, especially now that it's being utilised to deliver the most comically ham-fisted woke activism campaign I've ever seen.

Where I disagree with Icke's assessment in comparing the ESL to Covid is that he neglects to acknowledge how vital it was that the media backed the people over the perpetrators. If the last year has shown us anything, it's that ours will always be an extremely uphill battle until we figure out a way to force alternative messages into the mainstream consciousness. 

I think the whole thing was a type of op because why would they have done it if as I read one of the 6 clubs had a meeting with government officials, they would have known the stance and likely hood of success from it. I can't put my finger on it but there was something else at play. The timing of it, the 2 to 3 days it lasted for and no real messaging from the proposal says something else to me. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

First "stay at home" was the way out of lockdown.

Then it was "follow the rules".

Then it was "wear a mask".

Then "have the first vaccine".

Then "have the second vaccine".

Now it's "anti viral tablets".

The goalposts never stay still.

A great list from Memory Lane of the constant changes in demands to be complied with to get out of prison. Starting with on your list "stay at home"/ 3 weeks to flatten the curve.

Only last week Boris was saying vaccine passports were the way out, which replaced, as you point out, the actual miracle vaccinations. Also, only recently, it was testing twice a week.  Last Summer there was the much touted NHS Track & Trace which was the way out.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2021 at 5:58 AM, Jikwan said:

You not alone about std contoversy.

Me too....it still bugs me.

There is a germ theory facebook group i came across that offered credible and logical explinations why sexual deseases exist and what their causes were. I ll try and dig it up for you

Most likely STDs are bacterial infections

8 hours ago, jack121 said:

According to the government's figures about 65% have had their first jab. Does that mean 35% are awake and know what is really happening?

What do you think. If true it means a sizeable amount of people for the resistance. Not sure if i can believe much of what the government says. Do you guys have an opinion.

It's announced today that now the over 42's are getting the jab (in UK) So maybe that's what the percentage is all about. There are a lot of people under 42.

3 hours ago, zArk said:

i watched that video and from the start the doctors said they dont know whats going on but began to make assumptions and presumptions

and i didnt say people arent getting ill or they arent having their menstrual cycle altered

i watch, read and listen to many different voices and now consider transmission or spread of viruses as myth

just because there isnt a fully evidenced alternative doesnt mean continuing on with the unproven is logical or sensible

I agree with you about the video on Ickes homepage, I see no evidence presented for this shedding to non jabbered.

1 hour ago, GSM said:

I think the whole thing was a type of op because why would they have done it if as I read one of the 6 clubs had a meeting with government officials, they would have known the stance and likely hood of success from it. I can't put my finger on it but there was something else at play. The timing of it, the 2 to 3 days it lasted for and no real messaging from the proposal says something else to me. 

Yeah, there was definitely something off. It was presented like some kind of peasant revolt, even though, as you say, the fans were basically acting as useful idiots for Sky, the Premier League and the various governing bodies. I could be reading too much into it, but it felt like yet another sideshow in the overarching circus.

I think extiction rebellion had something when they shut down the press...imagine 500k people marching on the various ''newspaper'' offices and printing works...and perhaps similar numbers on radio and tv stations.....there would be a collective soiling of undercrackers in the cabinet

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Ez_MGvQVgAwf4CV?format=jpg&name=medium

All you get from Scumedia of one of the biggest marches in recent UK history.

Copper bird on the right in bits as she's just been told she missed the head of the 65 year old she was trying to hit. 

'Never mind love, you'll get one next time, maybe even older......' 

• Like 2

I posted that in another thread but here are the most people maybe someone has an answer.

I finished the book Heal the World: A Do-It-Yourself Guide to Human & Planetary Transformation. 

I was looking for a leyline map in Europe, especially in Austria. I couldn't find anything just one for Google earth. It must be wrong because Stonehenge is not on it. I'm sure someone on this forum can help me about that.

http://vortexmaps.com/hagens-grid-google.php

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

A great list from Memory Lane of the constant changes in demands to be complied with to get out of prison. Starting with on your list "stay at home"/ 3 weeks to flatten the curve.

Only last week Boris was saying vaccine passports were the way out, which replaced, as you point out, the actual miracle vaccinations. Also, only recently, it was testing twice a week.  Last Summer there was the much touted NHS Track & Trace which was the way out.

Yes I managed to omit Track & Trace and the Passports. It's a job to keep up with it!

56 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Copper bird on the right in bits as she's just been told she missed the head of the 65 year old she was trying to hit. 

'Never mind love, you'll get one next time, maybe even older......' 

"But I missed me headbanger's bonus...sob....sob...."

"Don't worry love, they're plenty of overtime..."

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Worth hearing from people who were actually there. As usual bringing the police in at the end of the march to instigate some violence was done just to get some photos for the media, who didnt report on the peaceful march itself or the numbers involved at all. Disgraceful liars and distorters of historical events to suit their own one-sided agenda.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 4:52 AM, perpetual said:

I haven't slept...the video keeps replaying in my mind....

I hope the GP finds out what flat worm that is so that we can find remedies. At this minute, I feel the need to de-worm myself. 🤮 I think we are all infected. Do you think sauerkraut would do it? Though I don't like going through bloody headache again......

Ivermectin should do it

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Saw that cop with the blood was fairly prominent in the footage, if the wound was genuine he would have been removed from the scene straight away and treated...not posing for msm photos.

• Like 2