Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Shake said:

Any church that was closed during the scamdemic isn't a "christian' in my eyes. 

 

I am god fearing but they shouldn't be.

True but in England the churches

 are mainly visited by old dears. The majority of which are going along with the government guidelines to a tee anyway so there's not much pushback unless it's another denomination. 

 

Having said that despite not being a Christian I've been following certain people within the church, including the Catholics and protestants who are unhappy with what has and is being imposed. 

 

But unfortunately people are more than happy to be told what to do and when to do it. Which is blood boiling. But that is where we are at most people are just apathetic.

 

Hence the madness being still here. And of course you got some Christians last year having a pop at Muslims for opening the mosques. It's what you guys should have been doing from the start. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2021 at 8:40 PM, Itsa said:

You were there? Nice one 👍

I thought that I had seen the big guy being arrested on a previous protest but maybe i'm mistaken.

Yes there will be many undercovers milling around no doubt. There always seems to be a few who lean in and throw something at the feds or push when it's trying to be calmed down lol, could be undercovers or just someone out for a ruck.

No sadly I wasnt there ,Im in another country but I watched the whole thing live streamed through Tyrantfinder UK ,and Subject Access  on You Tube.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, zArk said:

They are trying to scare non covid believers into socially distancing

 

Shedding, FS, the germ theory brigade are founded in fear, think fearfully and externalise fear. They are walking talking fear factories

so you just dont watch doctors talk about it and assume you know better david ickes news section literally had a video with 6 doctors all talking about it. we need more data yes but is it false no...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

so you just dont watch doctors talk about it and assume you know better david ickes news section literally had a video with 6 doctors all talking about it. we need more data yes but is it false no...

 

the majority of doctors and scientists all follow the germ theory unquestioningly

i watched that video and from the start the doctors said they dont know whats going on but began to make assumptions and presumptions

and i didnt say people arent getting ill or they arent having their menstrual cycle altered

i watch, read and listen to many different voices and now consider transmission or spread of viruses as myth

 

just because there isnt a fully evidenced alternative doesnt mean continuing on with the unproven is logical or sensible

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Saved said:

Football fans will lay their lives down for their idol. I was like that between the ages of 7 and 23 or so. So much emotional energy is invested that your club becomes close family and a part of you.

 

They will sacrifice OUR lives if it means getting back into the grounds to worship.

Football is quite a fascinating microcosm of wider society, with similar political and religious aspects. I still play, watch and talk about it with my friends (in many ways, it's the cornerstone of my social life), but you're absolutely right about the inordinate amount of time and energy that gets wasted. All too often, it ends up being a tail wagging the dog situation, especially now that it's being utilised to deliver the most comically ham-fisted woke activism campaign I've ever seen.

 

Where I disagree with Icke's assessment in comparing the ESL to Covid is that he neglects to acknowledge how vital it was that the media backed the people over the perpetrators. If the last year has shown us anything, it's that ours will always be an extremely uphill battle until we figure out a way to force alternative messages into the mainstream consciousness. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good news anyone that saw my post yesterday the lovely lady rang back from the dental practise and said she could not remember saying it she was talking to one of the old dears about having the vaccine and branch it up casually. Actually really nice and I apologised and we had a bit of a laugh.  

 

Sorry for the false alarm. Thought shit was getting real. 😂

 

Edit 

Just to clear it up they shouldn't be asking as it stands she confirmed and was apologetic. Which I told her no need. 

 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Good news anyone that saw my post yesterday the lovely lady rang back from the dental practise and said she could not remember saying it she was talking to one of the old dears about having the vaccine and branch it up casually. Actually really nice and I apologised and we had a bit of a laugh.  

 

Sorry for the false alarm. Thought shit was getting real. 😂

 

Edit 

Just to clear it up they shouldn't be asking as it stands she confirmed and was apologetic. Which I told her no need. 

 

 

Whoever said stories don't have happy endings. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TwopackShugar said:

so you just dont watch doctors talk about it and assume you know better david ickes news section literally had a video with 6 doctors all talking about it. we need more data yes but is it false no...

For me it's also quite 'highly unlikely'. Even exposed to these spikes it's incomparable smaller amounts to the vaccinated. And even vaccinated are not dropping dead like flies... Maybe if everyone experience similar symptoms it's something from environment - like 5G, food, water or air poisoning. Maybe even worms from the masks... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Better the Daft Devil you know in this case, I hope psychopath 'Cummings' doesn't take over or else we're really screwed.

I think there lining up psychopath Starmer instesd

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Good news anyone that saw my post yesterday the lovely lady rang back from the dental practise and said she could not remember saying it she was talking to one of the old dears about having the vaccine and branch it up casually. Actually really nice and I apologised and we had a bit of a laugh.  

 

Sorry for the false alarm. Thought shit was getting real. 😂

 

Edit 

Just to clear it up they shouldn't be asking as it stands she confirmed and was apologetic. Which I told her no need. 

 

 

 

i goto Chiro, fully kitted out with traction machines and adjustment beds etc , during the traction people start talking and its become a discouraged practice to mention 'the vaccine'. There has been very heated arguments , not when i was there, between people in traction and people in the waiting area. The staff in there are awesome and are , understandably, worried that the area becomes a toxic environment.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, SiliconPsychosis said:

Whilst the mainstream media has many people thinking everyone in India is dying from Covid heres my take on what's REALLY happening
10 million people die every year in India, which equates to approximately 28000 deaths per day. India has recently cranked up its pcr testing...approximately 300000 cases detected every day. However the Pcr test is about as reliable a method of detecting a new virus as is tossing a coin.
Therefore if you are going to falsely detect 300000 cases of Covid per day and on average 28000 people in India die every day, wouldnt it be easy to imply that thousands are dying from Covid every day, when in fact they are just fucking dying....full stop.
As for the footage of people struggling to breathe. Again, with a population  of a billion, and many of them thinking we are in the middle of a global pandemic, I doubt it's difficult to create footage of a few people struggling to breathe in a hot climate and making it look like everyone's a Covid victim.
The while India thing is literally fake news.

can you tell me the source of the figures you mention ? I ve been trying to look up stats about annual deaths in India but so much of the info is complicated and once they know people are stating to look things up the articles /figures often change Ive noticed .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

https://nypost.com/2021/04/26/covid-19-surge-swallowing-people-in-india-like-a-monster/

 

*Twatter restricting likes & comments on this.

 

Waiting for Noah Pozner to show up next.

so many people will just believe what they see without question .I have a Facebook friend in India ,I have asked him what his experience is of the so called pandemic and am awaiting his reply .Will be interesting to hear .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Matistuta said:

Football is quite a fascinating microcosm of wider society, with similar political and religious aspects. I still play, watch and talk about it with my friends (in many ways, it's the cornerstone of my social life), but you're absolutely right about the inordinate amount of time and energy that gets wasted. All too often, it ends up being a tail wagging the dog situation, especially now that it's being utilised to deliver the most comically ham-fisted woke activism campaign I've ever seen.

 

Where I disagree with Icke's assessment in comparing the ESL to Covid is that he neglects to acknowledge how vital it was that the media backed the people over the perpetrators. If the last year has shown us anything, it's that ours will always be an extremely uphill battle until we figure out a way to force alternative messages into the mainstream consciousness. 

I think tho the media and football pundits stoked the fans, as Simon jorden was saying, you only needed tweaks to it and it would work, but instead only coverage was being given was of negative stance, Sky realised they would lose money, premier league realised they would lose money, uefa and fifa would lose money. But yet none of them was willing to negotiate on the matter it was a flat no. Now we are left with a extremely corrupt uefa and fifa looking like saints filling there pockets at the expense of clubs. How good has the premier league or the rest been in stopping clubs going bust or into administration. Yeah let's stick with what don't work. And since when is it the government's buisness to say they will make legislation to prevent sports. Having dope filled athletes is fine but don't have a different brand of football. Why aren't they doing something about team sky in cycling, allowed Mike Tysoe to box when he shouldn't have been allowed, there hypocrits the lot of them. When sky turned division 1 into premier league they just done it and didn't consult anyone, no one cared about people objecting to it, how times have changed.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

can you tell me the source of the figures you mention ? I ve been trying to look up stats about annual deaths in India but so much of the info is complicated and once they know people are stating to look things up the articles /figures often change Ive noticed .

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/healthcare/health-id-another-aadhar-in-the-offing-for-new-digital-medical-care-ecosystem/articleshow/77562355.cms?from=mdr

 

india extending the biometric system to 'health id' around now apparently

Quote

"India will be the first country in the world to have comprehensive digital health standards. Hopefully by early 2021, India will start accrediting digital health providers. Typically, what a country would have taken 1-3 years to develop, we will deliver in four months and this especially is commendable as no country has such a standard," insisted Prof Gupta.


 

 

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Matistuta said:

Football is quite a fascinating microcosm of wider society, with similar political and religious aspects. I still play, watch and talk about it with my friends (in many ways, it's the cornerstone of my social life), but you're absolutely right about the inordinate amount of time and energy that gets wasted. All too often, it ends up being a tail wagging the dog situation, especially now that it's being utilised to deliver the most comically ham-fisted woke activism campaign I've ever seen.

 

Where I disagree with Icke's assessment in comparing the ESL to Covid is that he neglects to acknowledge how vital it was that the media backed the people over the perpetrators. If the last year has shown us anything, it's that ours will always be an extremely uphill battle until we figure out a way to force alternative messages into the mainstream consciousness. 

I think the whole thing was a type of op because why would they have done it if as I read one of the 6 clubs had a meeting with government officials, they would have known the stance and likely hood of success from it. I can't put my finger on it but there was something else at play. The timing of it, the 2 to 3 days it lasted for and no real messaging from the proposal says something else to me. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

First "stay at home" was the way out of lockdown.

 

Then it was "follow the rules".

 

Then it was "wear a mask".

 

Then "have the first vaccine".

 

Then "have the second vaccine".

 

Now it's "anti viral tablets".

 

The goalposts never stay still.

 

A great list from Memory Lane of the constant changes in demands to be complied with to get out of prison. Starting with on your list "stay at home"/ 3 weeks to flatten the curve.

 

Only last week Boris was saying vaccine passports were the way out, which replaced, as you point out, the actual miracle vaccinations. Also, only recently, it was testing twice a week.  Last Summer there was the much touted NHS Track & Trace which was the way out.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2021 at 5:58 AM, Jikwan said:

You not alone about std contoversy.

Me too....it still bugs me.

There is a germ theory facebook group i came across that offered credible and logical explinations why sexual deseases exist and what their causes were. I ll try and dig it up for you

Most likely STDs are bacterial infections

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jack121 said:

According to the government's figures about 65% have had their first jab. Does that mean 35% are awake and know what is really happening?

What do you think. If true it means a sizeable amount of people for the resistance. Not sure if i can believe much of what the government says. Do you guys have an opinion.

It's announced today that now the over 42's are getting the jab (in UK) So maybe that's what the percentage is all about. There are a lot of people under 42.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, zArk said:

 

 

i watched that video and from the start the doctors said they dont know whats going on but began to make assumptions and presumptions

and i didnt say people arent getting ill or they arent having their menstrual cycle altered

i watch, read and listen to many different voices and now consider transmission or spread of viruses as myth

 

just because there isnt a fully evidenced alternative doesnt mean continuing on with the unproven is logical or sensible

 

 

I agree with you about the video on Ickes homepage, I see no evidence presented for this shedding to non jabbered.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GSM said:

I think the whole thing was a type of op because why would they have done it if as I read one of the 6 clubs had a meeting with government officials, they would have known the stance and likely hood of success from it. I can't put my finger on it but there was something else at play. The timing of it, the 2 to 3 days it lasted for and no real messaging from the proposal says something else to me. 

Yeah, there was definitely something off. It was presented like some kind of peasant revolt, even though, as you say, the fans were basically acting as useful idiots for Sky, the Premier League and the various governing bodies. I could be reading too much into it, but it felt like yet another sideshow in the overarching circus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...