Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, alexa said:

Sue Perkins. She tweeted: 'Dear Everyone Marching in Oxford Street, please go home, switch on the news and look at the footage coming out of India. That is what happens when the virus overruns a health system.

DM

Well I've looked and it's like comedy gold. 🤣

Weird isn't it how the world's greatest comedian Sue Perkins can't recognise a slapstick sketch from her friends in India. 

7 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Weird isn't it how the world's greatest comedian Sue Perkins can't recognise a slapstick sketch from her friends in India. 

I didn't know she was a comedian..........

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Ez5Yei1WUAIt1mE?format=png&name=small

Ez9IvzlXIAMtNNx?format=jpg&name=medium

CjUMFrdWEAAD6Qf.jpg

Odds why Vietnam have no deaths. I have just duckduck'd vietnam and they are having vaccine PURPORTEDLY, anyway.

There is no question in my mind the vaccine is doing this. and come flu season here in UK, same will happen.

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

Wait for the inevitable fact check article claiming it can't be related to the vaccine, because the vaccine has been verified as completely safe and effective by leading experts.

or they simply say 'there is no proof that the blood clots are being caused by the jabs'

this has basically been their taunt against anyone pointing out the massive growth of problems like auto immune disorders like allergies and asthma etc and autism in the wake of vaccine roll outs; they always trot out their taunting mantra 'correlation doesn't prove causation' which is akin to saying 'yeah the vaccines are fucking you up but you can't prove it because you can't show the exact mechanism causing those changes at the gene level so ha ha'

You have to wonder though how many people need to develop 'rare' disorders after the covid jabs before even the most retarded normies start to see the connection...

Here is an example of it in the mainstream press from today:

The patients who blame their tinnitis on Covid jab: At least 1,500 people complain that they developed ringing in the ears after their vaccine

By Pat Hagan for the Daily Mail

Published: 22:02, 26 April 2021 | Updated: 22:43, 26 April 2021

But for all its success, the rollout has raised questions about rare but serious side-effects. The one that’s caught the public eye is the very slight risk of blood clots from the AstraZeneca vaccine. 

Even though there’s no proof the jab is to blame, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has recommended that adults under 30 are offered one of the other vaccines available, to be on the safe side.

Blood clots are not the only suspected adverse effect.

At least 1,500 people have so far complained to the MHRA, through its yellow-card system for reporting feared side-effects, that they have developed tinnitus, ringing in the ears, after their jab.

The British Tinnitus Association (BTA) says the yellow-card reports do not prove vaccines are to blame and, even if they did, it still means that fewer than one in 24,000 people injected is likely to suffer ringing in their ears, which may turn out to be temporary.

If Covid-19 itself can trigger tinnitus, could the vaccine do so?

Professor Kumar says: ‘It could be entirely coincidental, or it could be a real effect but very rare.

‘The vaccine produces a similar immune response, so you could postulate that it has the same effect on the nerves in the ear.

‘But it’s no more than a theory and impossible to prove.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9513973/At-1-500-people-complain-developed-ringing-ears-vaccine.html

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

I heard the Indian government is keeping poor people captive any many of them are dying of starvation due to preventing them from getting basic needs. There was also a gas leak at a LG factory with people dying outside on the street and the western media blamed those deaths on covid. With two conflicting contradicting Sky news reports about it, haha. Fake media fails again haha. 

They also rolling out major vaccines deployment in india, so we will see increases in deaths as a result of that. Depopulation agenda in full swing. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Odds why Vietnam have no deaths. I have just duckduck'd vietnam and they are having vaccine PURPORTEDLY, anyway.

There is no question in my mind the vaccine is doing this. and come flu season here in UK, same will happen.

Vietnam has just had a vaccine roll out, so expect an 'outbreak' next few weeks.

They will be building up the props to condition the parents to jabber their kids I suspect this summer, so need to weaponise as much fearpoop as they can gather to justify.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2021 at 7:07 PM, Fluke said:

Worshipping their new founded religion covidia. 

I know a few of these types of "Christians". Wishy washy submissive pushovers following the guidelines and terrified. 

Any church that was closed during the scamdemic isn't a "christian' in my eyes. 

I am god fearing but they shouldn't be.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Shake said:

I agree Shake, here's one pastor who says 'It's gonna take an army of tanks to stop me from preaching in my Church on a Sunday'

This is Dean Odle, has a church in Alabama.

I love this guy, his preaching is second to none.

The Beast System

he starts preaching @12.21

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shake said:

True but in England the churches

are mainly visited by old dears. The majority of which are going along with the government guidelines to a tee anyway so there's not much pushback unless it's another denomination. 

Having said that despite not being a Christian I've been following certain people within the church, including the Catholics and protestants who are unhappy with what has and is being imposed. 

But unfortunately people are more than happy to be told what to do and when to do it. Which is blood boiling. But that is where we are at most people are just apathetic.

Hence the madness being still here. And of course you got some Christians last year having a pop at Muslims for opening the mosques. It's what you guys should have been doing from the start. 

• Like 2

On 4/25/2021 at 8:40 PM, Itsa said:

You were there? Nice one 👍

I thought that I had seen the big guy being arrested on a previous protest but maybe i'm mistaken.

Yes there will be many undercovers milling around no doubt. There always seems to be a few who lean in and throw something at the feds or push when it's trying to be calmed down lol, could be undercovers or just someone out for a ruck.

No sadly I wasnt there ,Im in another country but I watched the whole thing live streamed through Tyrantfinder UK ,and Subject Access  on You Tube.

8 hours ago, zArk said:

They are trying to scare non covid believers into socially distancing

Shedding, FS, the germ theory brigade are founded in fear, think fearfully and externalise fear. They are walking talking fear factories

so you just dont watch doctors talk about it and assume you know better david ickes news section literally had a video with 6 doctors all talking about it. we need more data yes but is it false no...

4 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

so you just dont watch doctors talk about it and assume you know better david ickes news section literally had a video with 6 doctors all talking about it. we need more data yes but is it false no...

the majority of doctors and scientists all follow the germ theory unquestioningly

i watched that video and from the start the doctors said they dont know whats going on but began to make assumptions and presumptions

and i didnt say people arent getting ill or they arent having their menstrual cycle altered

i watch, read and listen to many different voices and now consider transmission or spread of viruses as myth

just because there isnt a fully evidenced alternative doesnt mean continuing on with the unproven is logical or sensible

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Saved said:

Football fans will lay their lives down for their idol. I was like that between the ages of 7 and 23 or so. So much emotional energy is invested that your club becomes close family and a part of you.

They will sacrifice OUR lives if it means getting back into the grounds to worship.

Football is quite a fascinating microcosm of wider society, with similar political and religious aspects. I still play, watch and talk about it with my friends (in many ways, it's the cornerstone of my social life), but you're absolutely right about the inordinate amount of time and energy that gets wasted. All too often, it ends up being a tail wagging the dog situation, especially now that it's being utilised to deliver the most comically ham-fisted woke activism campaign I've ever seen.

Where I disagree with Icke's assessment in comparing the ESL to Covid is that he neglects to acknowledge how vital it was that the media backed the people over the perpetrators. If the last year has shown us anything, it's that ours will always be an extremely uphill battle until we figure out a way to force alternative messages into the mainstream consciousness. 

Good news anyone that saw my post yesterday the lovely lady rang back from the dental practise and said she could not remember saying it she was talking to one of the old dears about having the vaccine and branch it up casually. Actually really nice and I apologised and we had a bit of a laugh.  

Sorry for the false alarm. Thought shit was getting real. 😂

Edit 

Just to clear it up they shouldn't be asking as it stands she confirmed and was apologetic. Which I told her no need. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Good news anyone that saw my post yesterday the lovely lady rang back from the dental practise and said she could not remember saying it she was talking to one of the old dears about having the vaccine and branch it up casually. Actually really nice and I apologised and we had a bit of a laugh.  

Sorry for the false alarm. Thought shit was getting real. 😂

Edit 

Just to clear it up they shouldn't be asking as it stands she confirmed and was apologetic. Which I told her no need. 

Whoever said stories don't have happy endings. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TwopackShugar said:

For me it's also quite 'highly unlikely'. Even exposed to these spikes it's incomparable smaller amounts to the vaccinated. And even vaccinated are not dropping dead like flies... Maybe if everyone experience similar symptoms it's something from environment - like 5G, food, water or air poisoning. Maybe even worms from the masks... 

7 hours ago, alexa said:

Better the Daft Devil you know in this case, I hope psychopath 'Cummings' doesn't take over or else we're really screwed.

I think there lining up psychopath Starmer instesd

• Like 1