Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

36 minutes ago, Matistuta said:

Yeah, I think the idea is to eventually reach a point where the parties are presenting the quest for ever more stringent restrictions as them enforcing the will of the people.

Unfortunately, I believe David Icke was wrong when he said that what happened with last week's football proposals is evidence of our power to refuse edicts from on high. If anything, it showed that we're completely reliant on mainstream / social media for the sort of credibility that their platforms give to public debate. As long as they continue to support the agenda, it will be very difficult to hold any arm of this criminal enterprise to account.

Football fans will lay their lives down for their idol. I was like that between the ages of 7 and 23 or so. So much emotional energy is invested that your club becomes close family and a part of you.

They will sacrifice OUR lives if it means getting back into the grounds to worship.

Whilst the mainstream media has many people thinking everyone in India is dying from Covid heres my take on what's REALLY happening
10 million people die every year in India, which equates to approximately 28000 deaths per day. India has recently cranked up its pcr testing...approximately 300000 cases detected every day. However the Pcr test is about as reliable a method of detecting a new virus as is tossing a coin.
Therefore if you are going to falsely detect 300000 cases of Covid per day and on average 28000 people in India die every day, wouldnt it be easy to imply that thousands are dying from Covid every day, when in fact they are just fucking dying....full stop.
As for the footage of people struggling to breathe. Again, with a population  of a billion, and many of them thinking we are in the middle of a global pandemic, I doubt it's difficult to create footage of a few people struggling to breathe in a hot climate and making it look like everyone's a Covid victim.
The while India thing is literally fake news.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, perpetual said:

You guys serious? How do you do it?

All of a sudden, I don't feel comfortable being around people at all. lol

They are trying to scare non covid believers into socially distancing

Shedding, FS, the germ theory brigade are founded in fear, think fearfully and externalise fear. They are walking talking fear factories

Edited by zArk

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

The danger is that they will claim that this 'new variant' has now travelled to britain and this will then necessitate another lockdown and more stringent injection mandates...

They could use this hype to lock us down again

Yes, and the media did focus on the fact that it took a week for the gov to put India on the red list....therefore setting up the narrative.

• Like 1

German vaccinates saline solution instead of corona vaccine

An employee of the German Red Cross has deliberately filled vaccine vials with saline solution instead of the vaccine from Biontech / Pfizer. Now she is threatened with an investigation into assault. Last week, a nurse from Germany filled six corona syringes with saline solution instead of the intended vaccine.

Before that, she had dropped an ampoule of the Biontech / Pfizer vaccine and wanted to cover up this mishap. With far-reaching consequences: The nurse was dismissed without notice and is now threatened with investigations into bodily harm. The vaccination should then be made up for on May 12th.

Last Wednesday, 200 patients received the long-awaited corona vaccination in a vaccination center in Friesland - or at least they thought so. As it turned out, six of them were only injected with a saline solution. Responsible for this was an employee of the German Red Cross (DRK), who initially covered up her mishap.

Because the nurse was plagued by a bad conscience, she confided in a colleague. She understood the seriousness of the situation and informed the head of the vaccination center, Uwe Nitzsche. Compared to the "NDR" he confirmed the incident that should have happened last Wednesday morning. Covered up mishap While preparing for the vaccinations, the employee is said to have dropped an ampoule of the Biontech / Pfizer vaccine - to cover up the mishap, she is said to have filled the syringes completely with the saline solution.

The liquid is actually only intended for dilution, but is harmless as a substance. The Lower Saxony health minister Daniela Behrens calls the behavior of the woman towards the "ZDF" a "serious offense". "I am stunned and shocked by the actions of this woman," continues Behrens. Far-reaching consequences The consequences are far-reaching: a total of 200 patients were vaccinated last Wednesday - six of them without the vaccine. Employees of the district have been in the process of informing those who may be affected since Sunday, according to the German press agency.

They would be invited to an antigen test on May 5 to see who would have to get the vaccination. The replacement vaccinations should then take place on May 12th. The employee has to live with severe consequences for her actions

According to Uwe Nietzsche, she was released from her service at the vaccination center with immediate effect, and the DRK also dismissed her without notice. A police spokeswoman from Wilhelmshaven confirms that there are further investigations into possible bodily harm.

Another incident in France A similar case happened in Reims, France. There, 140 patients were accidentally “vaccinated” with saline solution instead of the corona vaccine from Biontech / Pfizer, as the affected clinic announced on Saturday. How it came to the oversight is still unclear. According to its own information, however, the hospital carried out appropriate examinations. An employee has now been commissioned to strengthen the security procedures for the corona vaccinations.

using google translation

https://www.blick.ch/ausland/krankenpflegerin-fristlos-entlassen-deutsche-impft-kochsalzloesung-statt-corona-impfstoff-id16486550.html

I reckon they are going to take Boris out and put Cummings in, God help😱

Boris Johnson under siege after he denies 'bodies' remark but BBC and ITV confirm it, while it's revealed Tory Party paid £58,000 bill for his No10 flat makeover last July AND the PM texted Dominic Cummings to CLEAR him over 'chatty rat' claims

Prime Minister under siege as fresh sources confirm he made crass comment about lockdown

Boris Johnson (centre) was under siege last night as questions mounted over his personal conduct in a string of controversies. 

1025120138_acummi.jpg.cc17cbc7cd5ff9b1c89276fde21b5621.jpg

Sue Perkins. She tweeted: 'Dear Everyone Marching in Oxford Street, please go home, switch on the news and look at the footage coming out of India. That is what happens when the virus overruns a health system.

DM

Well I've looked and it's like comedy gold. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Hed be there with paint stripper ide expect..these demented Covidians hate freedom & anyone pissing on their global gulag fantasies.

Then I'll invest in paint thinner shares. Fk em.

Edited by DarianF

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Boris Johnson under siege after he denies 'bodies' remark but BBC and ITV confirm it, while it's revealed Tory Party paid £58,000 bill for his No10 flat makeover last July AND the PM texted Dominic Cummings to CLEAR him over 'chatty rat' claims

Prime Minister under siege as fresh sources confirm he made crass comment about lockdown

Boris Johnson (centre) was under siege last night as questions mounted over his personal conduct in a string of controversies. 

1025120138_acummi.jpg.cc17cbc7cd5ff9b1c89276fde21b5621.jpg

Johnson made a few sounds about lockdowns and health passports last year that actually made him sound like a conservative for a second but was soon slapped down and told who was in charge.

However now he's said the end of the lockdown is irreversible so he must be gotten rid of now he's served his purpose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alexa said:

Roofer, 50, is rushed to hospital with life-threatening blood clots two weeks after having AstraZeneca Covid jab

42232726-0-image-m-78_1619439371401.jpg

Paul Curtis, 50, from Poole, Dorset, fell ill a week and a half after taking the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Wait for the inevitable fact check article claiming it can't be related to the vaccine, because the vaccine has been verified as completely safe and effective by leading experts.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Itsa said:

However now he's said the end of the lockdown is irreversible so he must be gotten rid of now he's served his purpose.

Better the Daft Devil you know in this case, I hope psychopath 'Cummings' doesn't take over or else we're really screwed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

What is a dentist doing  asking people if they have had the vaccine? I mean WTF? That has nothing to do with dental treatment, and frankly, it's none of their damn business. 

That dentist definitely needs an 'evasive answer' in the WC Fields manner.

Always had my doubts about dentists - x raying your teeth while themselves disappearing into what looks like a mini nuclear shelter - what is that about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

cummins was removed by bojo's satanic rothschild agent gf.

cummins triggered the entire secretive sage 50 by turning up to their meeting so much they asked for transparency even though they hide behind anonymity

india - southern hemisphere - autumn - flu season kicking in.

volunteers needed to set fires wearing paper boiler suits.

43 minutes ago, alexa said:

Better the Daft Devil you know in this case, I hope psychopath 'Cummings' doesn't take over or else we're really screwed.

Maybe that's the real reason he wouldn't sack him, not out of loyalty but because he knows what a treacherous toxic piece of shit he is lol

According to the government's figures about 65% have had their first jab. Does that mean 35% are awake and know what is really happening?

What do you think. If true it means a sizeable amount of people for the resistance. Not sure if i can believe much of what the government says. Do you guys have an opinion.

19 minutes ago, jack121 said:

According to the government's figures about 65% have had their first jab. Does that mean 35% are awake and know what is really happening?

What do you think. If true it means a sizeable amount of people for the resistance. Not sure if i can believe much of what the government says. Do you guys have an opinion.

its been 65% ishly for 12months

65% support lockdowns

65% support mask wearing

65% want vaccine passports

65% want anal swabbing

blah blah blah

3 hours ago, alexa said:

i reckon

1. it doesnt matter who is in the seat of control they all have the same master

2. cummings is still advising and controlling through NERVTAG

its all a psy-op to drag public perception around in a controlled manner, giving the morons the impression they are actually thinking for themselves

they showed how easy it is with the European Super League nonsense on Monday. Crowds protesting, all the media talking about it etc and then it went away by Wednesday.

its all a psy op

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2