Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 59.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

Made me laugh...

They fink were stoopid.  Not saying I dont believe in global warming but......

Lol yep you're stupid alright 

Only one way to eliminate that double think..

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Only one way to eliminate that double think..

tenor.gif

It's the same with everything, they know instinctively that they are being fed bull, but STILL believe the main thread of the narrative.

"Yes, it makes no sense, BUT there must be an actual virus, look at all the deaths."

"Yes, obviously, the passports from the pilots could not actually have really been rescued from the twin towers, but there were planes, right, that caused them to collapse?"

"Yes, obviously Bliar was lying about WMDs, but Saddam was a huge personal threat to us, right?"

Etc.

There's no hope for 'em.

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Like 2

Speaking of Satanic rituals..

Oxford University epidemiologist Carl Heneghan said that there is no evidence that face masks help to keep pupils and teachers safe in the classroom.

Heneghan told Julia Hartley-Brewer;

“What I would say to people is, in the absence of evidence, if you think they should be wearing them, go and talk to some children. That’s what I’ve done. And I’ve said, what’s the reality on the ground? What’s it like for you in class? How does it feel?

And I can tell you they hate them. They find it really difficult. They don’t adhere to the guidelines. So for instance at the end of class they go into their pocket. They pull them out. That’s a dangerous issue with co-infections and the potential of that to stay infected for a period of time.”

Heneghan went on to say that medical interventions must be backed by hard evidence that the intervention will work. He said;

“That’s all I ever do is say, where’s the evidence to inform what we do and if it’s lacking, you have to come down on the side of not intervening.

Now one of the key problems we’ve got when we intervene, is it becomes incredibly difficult to roll back interventions. And that’s what we are saying. That’s the great problem now, the just in-case approach. That’s not how to perform in healthcare.”

https://richieallen.co.uk/heneghan-no-evidence-facemasks-keep-kids-teachers-safe/

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Speaking of Satanic rituals..

Oxford University epidemiologist Carl Heneghan said that there is no evidence that face masks help to keep pupils and teachers safe in the classroom.

Heneghan told Julia Hartley-Brewer;

“What I would say to people is, in the absence of evidence, if you think they should be wearing them, go and talk to some children. That’s what I’ve done. And I’ve said, what’s the reality on the ground? What’s it like for you in class? How does it feel?

And I can tell you they hate them. They find it really difficult. They don’t adhere to the guidelines. So for instance at the end of class they go into their pocket. They pull them out. That’s a dangerous issue with co-infections and the potential of that to stay infected for a period of time.”

Heneghan went on to say that medical interventions must be backed by hard evidence that the intervention will work. He said;

“That’s all I ever do is say, where’s the evidence to inform what we do and if it’s lacking, you have to come down on the side of not intervening.

Now one of the key problems we’ve got when we intervene, is it becomes incredibly difficult to roll back interventions. And that’s what we are saying. That’s the great problem now, the just in-case approach. That’s not how to perform in healthcare.”

https://richieallen.co.uk/heneghan-no-evidence-facemasks-keep-kids-teachers-safe/

I'm so worried for all the children whose parents rather than them are submitting to this, they are the ones ultimately kowtowing to this tyranny, and offering up their kids as sacrifices.

6 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

I'm so worried for all the children whose parents rather than them are submitting to this, they are the ones ultimately kowtowing to this tyranny, and offering up their kids as sacrifices.

Stockholm syndrome for real.

Cling to the fiction instead.

• Like 1
Just now, alexa said:

They'll have to do better than this. 😂

Click on photo......... DM headlines just

India recorded 2,812 Covid deaths overnight (graph pictured bottom-right) and infections in the last 24 hours rose to 352,991 on Monday - a record peak for a fifth day running - as vital life-saving oxygen is in short supply in hospitals. Countries including Britain, Germany and the United States have pledged to send urgent medical aid to help battle the crisis that is collapsing India's tattered healthcare system. Overcrowded hospitals in Delhi and elsewhere are being forced to turn away patients after running out of supplies of oxygen and beds, leaving families to ferry people sick with coronavirus from hospital to hospital searching for treatment. India's capital has been cremating so many bodies that authorities in the region are receiving requests to start cutting down trees in Dheli's parks to be used as kindling. Pictured main: Pyres are used to burn bodies. Right: Families and municiple workers bury victims of coronavirus.

Thousands of reports of menstrual irregularities, reproductive dysfunction following COVID vaccines

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/thousands-of-women-report-hemorrhaging-reproductive-dysfunction-miscarriage-after-corona-shots?fbclid=IwAR0r52MQlbJvbyCW4osTmLrhzdgl6zzNPPQoISnW-YMFpQoDMcWw92B1JHY

We have reports of women who work as pharmacist who are giving out the vaccine and have not taken it themselves have miscarriages due to shedding. Other report getting rashes and having menstrual irregularities due to working in the same office as people who have had the vaccine. Shocking stuff. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, perpetual said:

I haven't slept...the video keeps replaying in my mind....

I hope the GP finds out what flat worm that is so that we can find remedies. At this minute, I feel the need to de-worm myself. 🤮 I think we are all infected. Do you think sauerkraut would do it? Though I don't like going through bloody headache again......

yeah that video messed me up last night

Just made an appointment for a check up at the dentist.

They know I'm exempt from wearing a face mask and were good as gold last time and this time. 

She told me all the generic nonsense about if I have symptoms. 

But then she asked if I have had the covid vaccine? "No I haven't". 

Her response was "Ok no not, yet". What the fuck is wrong with these daft disrespectful thick c**TS sorry I hate that word but who do they think they are? 

So perhaps this is the start of having a vaccines for making appointments? It might have been for my medical record but I doubt it. Might have to start a thread keeping an eye out for businesses asking if they've had the "vaccine" because we all know it will soon lead to "we can't see you if you haven't been vaccinat d". 

I Should have said "Not yet, and not ever". 

Edit

Sorry post is all over the place on phone at work skiving like a lazy millenial in the van having a Vape

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Well the GP said there is Invercimin or something. So there maybe solution but we need to find out what it is first.

But you are right, there comes a time...nearly now or it is now...that I have to think whatever I have, I have to go with it and cause maximum damage before I go. That's the spirit I am carrying right now.

I'm sure there is a yewtube video where someone touches item after item in a shop and everything collapses. This is how I feel.

Ooh yes, that's true! 

It's very odd, isn't it! Creepy as it gets. 

Awwh :( totally.. It's horrible that we can see what's going on and others can't. 

Everyone around me is so excited they get to go shopping again today.. 

It breaks my heart.