Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

39 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Heres another, who has the authority on who wears the hexagram.

Ez1rhDQXsAUUeZM?format=jpg&name=large

Oh David, you can't have forgotten the time you blacked up can you? 

EKc6TBKXUAYAShZ.png

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 1
  • Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

That was precisely the image that popped in my head! 

Just seen this Freudian slip on another forum...

The ultimate Freudian slip.

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Oh David, you can't have forgotten the time you blacked up can you?  Oh that's ok isn't it because it's you doing it....the UK's funniest comedian and nations favourite author? Sue Perkins has room on her slow boat to India for you...

EKc6TBKXUAYAShZ.png

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'd like to see how  that warped little pipsqueak would fare in a Mad Max scenario.

On another note, I'm not heartened by things on my doorstep I've witnessed. 

1st trip to the hairdresser's last week - my relief at rescue from resembling something off Pendle Hill was marred by hearing one customer declaring that she won't be going to any restaurants, because after managing to avoid the plague for this long, she doesn't want to catch it from some random stranger. Other customers and staff were enthusiastically agreeing with her. (In Clown World, you can catch Covid from random strangers in restaurants, but not from random strangers in hair salons, apparently).

And I told my MD I was disappointed in him when he said he's had the jab. He's a clever bloke, yet his justification was that he had no choice, because his children demand to go abroad on holiday. 

Expending energy in trying to reason with these people is utterly futile.

Gloria is another Victim of Covid. Strange. For such a deadly virus, she looks so healthy:

Apparently, someone tapped her on the shoulder and said beautiful things to her without a mask on. Now she's a Covid victim for life 😆 She's a special case. I think she actually believes her own bullshit.

Edited by DarianF
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Mikheil said:

I agree with you. A delegation, including me went to India for just 3 days. All I could smell from getting off the 'plane was human faeces. These filthy bastards just shit ON THE STREET, anywhere. Within 24 hours I had the shits and I didn't eat a thing from landing to leaving. Even the fucking bottled water is full of shit.

No wonder all the ones with brains want out!

Yep. One of the first things I saw after the airport was a guy shitting on the sidewalk and not even wiping his arse. Just pulled up his pants and walked off. Don't shower. Don't drink anything. Don't touch anything. And pray.

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

The poverty can definitely get to you in places like that & rich poor divide.

Lots of places in India ide still like to visit, some mad ancient temples.

Good luck man. Just don't drink or touch anything 😆

On 4/24/2021 at 7:49 PM, perpetual said:

Well there is a hormone cream women smears on so it is possible that hormone of others can be absorbed through sweat etc... This makes me think how much hormones are on gym equipment. People swipe their sweat and touch handles afterwards etc... and if you go there frequenty....

But women menstrating together in a village is a natural design so that if they all get pregnant, they can nurse babies together and I think it's a lot to do with bioresonance i.e. energetical entrainment.

Moon cycles... Tides... 

On 4/25/2021 at 4:49 AM, perpetual said:

Well there is a hormone cream women smears on so it is possible that hormone of others can be absorbed through sweat etc... This makes me think how much hormones are on gym equipment. People swipe their sweat and touch handles afterwards etc... and if you go there frequenty....

But women menstrating together in a village is a natural design so that if they all get pregnant, they can nurse babies together and I think it's a lot to do with bioresonance i.e. energetical entrainment.

"Though widely accepted as a fact of female life, many psychologists and anthropologists doubt the existence of such menstrual synchrony. Nearly half of the papers published on the topic find no evidence that close co-habitation draws menstrual cycles closer together. What's more, studies that do find an effect have been dogged by harsh criticisms of poor design and naive statistical analyses." https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-women-who-live-together-menstruate-together/

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Luke warm whom Jesus will spew out.🤮

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 

23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This is a sped up video of the whole of the London march yesterday. Estimates of numbers vary with Official Voice saying it was 750,000 strong.

I don't think it was that many but it was certainly in the hundreds of thousands. According to one person who videoed the procession from one of the bridges overlooking Embankment, it took 50 minutes for the entire march to pass through albeit at a slow pace. And Embankment was quite late into the march (maybe 4-5 miles in and around the 2-3 hour mark) so some protestors didn't even get there - some of the people I know who went didn't make it that far. We have already seen the picture of the 100 year old man, and there were many other people who went in spite of walking difficulties including one woman I saw with a rollator walker and another with a crutch.

It was huge and there were stickers everywhere including on two police liaison officer's backs who took it with good humour. JP Morgan's signs also got covered in them.

Video no longer available. I wonder why?

6 hours ago, Mikheil said:

I agree with you. A delegation, including me went to India for just 3 days. All I could smell from getting off the 'plane was human faeces. These filthy bastards just shit ON THE STREET, anywhere. Within 24 hours I had the shits and I didn't eat a thing from landing to leaving. Even the fucking bottled water is full of shit.

Didn’t Bill Gates get thrown out of India, sounds like his ‘sewerage to water’ plant is up and running though😂

52 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Didn’t Bill Gates get thrown out of India, sounds like his ‘sewerage to water’ plant is up and running though😂

India is weird one. They been fully paid up member of elite for while now, even at the detriment of its Islamic neighbour's. But its neighbour's are now towing the party line like good serfs, so india are trying to stay ahead of illuminati game.

Thats why they willingly going along with then double variant bS. Cos it suits there agenda

I don't know how to take this about what Borris has just said, is this reversed psychology or what ?:classic_unsure:

Boris Johnson: 'Let the bodies pile high in their thousands'. PM's incendiary remark during fight over lockdowns is latest claim in No10 drama - amid spectacular row with Cummings

He agreed to fresh restrictions but his frustration is said to have boiled over after the crucial meeting at No 10 in October. ‘No more ****ing lockdowns – let the bodies pile high in their thousands!’ he is alleged to have raged. The Prime Minister is also reported to have made similarly blunt observations during the crisis. The disclosure comes amid a spectacular public war of words between him and his former chief of staff Dominic Cummings

Headlines DM today

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, alexa said:

I don't know how to take this about what Borris has just said, is this reversed psychology or what ?:classic_unsure:

Boris Johnson: 'Let the bodies pile high in their thousands'. PM's incendiary remark during fight over lockdowns is latest claim in No10 drama - amid spectacular row with Cummings

He agreed to fresh restrictions but his frustration is said to have boiled over after the crucial meeting at No 10 in October. ‘No more ****ing lockdowns – let the bodies pile high in their thousands!’ he is alleged to have raged. The Prime Minister is also reported to have made similarly blunt observations during the crisis. The disclosure comes amid a spectacular public war of words between him and his former chief of staff Dominic Cummings

Headlines DM today

Careful Boris. You're just a script reading puppet. Your masters can easily replace you with one of the thousands of other script reading puppets lining up to be Illuminati whores.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Typical twatter FBPE weirdo.

That wanker just gave me a great idea... use super glue next time. Let him pick away at it for a few hours. Let's test his virtue signalling dedication.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, DarianF said:

That wanker just gave me a great idea... use super glue next time. Let him pick away at it for a few hours. Let's test his virtue signalling dedication.

Hed be there with paint stripper ide expect..these demented Covidians hate freedom & anyone pissing on their global gulag fantasies.

• Like 1