Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

Where are all these religious folk who been banging on about 666 and lucifer for years?

This is what I'd like to know.

• Like 1

This is a sped up video of the whole of the London march yesterday. Estimates of numbers vary with Official Voice saying it was 750,000 strong.

I don't think it was that many but it was certainly in the hundreds of thousands. According to one person who videoed the procession from one of the bridges overlooking Embankment, it took 50 minutes for the entire march to pass through albeit at a slow pace. And Embankment was quite late into the march (maybe 4-5 miles in and around the 2-3 hour mark) so some protestors didn't even get there - some of the people I know who went didn't make it that far. We have already seen the picture of the 100 year old man, and there were many other people who went in spite of walking difficulties including one woman I saw with a rollator walker and another with a crutch.

It was huge and there were stickers everywhere including on two police liaison officer's backs who took it with good humour. JP Morgan's signs also got covered in them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, alexa said:

Worshipping their new founded religion covidia. 

I know a few of these types of "Christians". Wishy washy submissive pushovers following the guidelines and terrified. 

9 minutes ago, alexa said:

Hiding behind the sofa Alexa, this is why we are in the mess we are in. The cowards have allowed this madness to go on for a year now.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Worshipping their new founded religion covidia. 

I know a few of these types of "Christians". Wishy washy submissive pushovers following the guidelines and terrified. 

Luke warm whom Jesus will spew out.🤮

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

his justification was that he had no choice, because his children demand to go abroad on holiday. 

Will he sacrifice his  kids lives for a holiday abroad when they are offered this 💉

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Will he sacrifice his  kids lives for a holiday abroad when they are offered this 💉

One can only hope that they're jabbered before the opportunity of a holiday abroad is allowed. Karma. 

Just now, Morpheus said:

One can only hope that they're jabbered before the opportunity of a holiday abroad is allowed. Karma. 

What short term things people are willing to accept without thought, a possible lifetime of illness for a fortnight abroad. Ah man. 

3 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

If you like marmite stock up soon as there is going to be a shortage.

Less beer was brewed last year, so less yeast was used, so less yeast extract made.

Buy now profit on Ebay later😉😁

😅

1763958764_amarmite.jpg.c45d407e2de5302307a23702b2d758bd.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
9 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

What short term things people are willing to accept without thought, a possible lifetime of illness for a fortnight abroad. Ah man. 

Literally that's what it boils down to for these people. Football and holidays. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Literally that's what it boils down to for these people. Football and holidays. 

Sickeningly, that's how they think. It's madness.

I've a feeling there'll be a surge in beer production, so no lasting dearth of yummy Marmite. It's grim on a butty (to my palate) but tasty 😋in soups & stews.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Spell correct doesn't like the with b.u.t.t.y.
3 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Run out of my marmite supply months ago cant get it here in switzerland sometimes the Asien shops have it but they have supply shortages

It is an acquired taste though. Can't you get someone to post you a jar from the UK ?

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Luke warm whom Jesus will spew out.🤮

Pew warmers being spoon fed by professional but uncalled Pastors. Judgement BEGINS in the church but as we know, the true Body of Christ is being built by Jesus as opposed to the visible false church made of bricks, sitting on great wealth and built from start to finish by man.

"Come out of her, my people!"

I'm heading for an excommunication, as things stand. I've already been there with my previous fellowship (over false prophets) so it's no biggie. Again, I'm a lone voice.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This is a sped up video of the whole of the London march yesterday. Estimates of numbers vary with Official Voice saying it was 750,000 strong.

I don't think it was that many but it was certainly in the hundreds of thousands. According to one person who videoed the procession from one of the bridges overlooking Embankment, it took 50 minutes for the entire march to pass through albeit at a slow pace.

I have now come across the video filming the whole procession from Waterloo Bridge. It is 51 minutes long. But, as I said earlier, many people didn't make it that far so this wasn't the protest at its peak.

• Haha 1