Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

14 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Mate, It's no coincidence that india have been chosen for the next phase of psyops. It wasnt that long ago, weeks even when we were using India as a yardstick for all this bullshit. Massive non compliant population with similar deaths to tiny UK island. 

India human life doesnt mean shit..lepers in the street begging.. bodies floating down the ganjees, whilst people bath..open sewers everywhere & cows wandering in your restaurant lol..like their government ever gave the slightest fuck about its people. Its the biggest corrupt shithole ive ever visted. Nice people tho.

They even cancelled their cash recently so nobody could trade & of course changed to Gates biometric Aadhar. So criminals could steal your identity or gov can cancel you.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Where are all these religious folk who been banging on about 666 and lucifer for years?

They were told to get the jab and they did from a person they thought had a higher more direct telephone line to god. Every week they went and listened to someone else’s interpretation of the bible and ideas and said ...”ahmen”...  and put their money in the tin. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Illuminator said:

From article

The Act already allows a fine of up to $6660 for failure to comply with an entry requirement, and $66,600 or five years imprisonment or both for failure to comply with an emergency determination.

What the literal fuck? How many times do we have to be shown this satanic shite before people realise which path we are heading towards?

I don't know mate. We're in trouble.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fluke said:

My great aunt just came around and while scurrying away I was walking towards the kitchen then said to me "I have had my second jab the other day, so I'm bomb proof now. Hopefully". 

I just said "oh have you okay". 

Spastics.

3751434.jpg

They are lost

44 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

India human life doesnt mean shit..lepers in the street begging.. bodies floating down the ganjees, whilst people bath..open sewers everywhere & cows wandering in your restaurant lol..like their government ever gave the slightest fuck about its people. Its the biggest corrupt shithole ive ever visted. Nice people tho.

They even cancelled their cash recently so nobody could trade & of course changed to Gates biometric Aadhar. So criminals could steal your identity or gov can cancel you.

I can verify that. Years later, I'm still traumatised by my few weeks in India. The true arsehole of the world. I've never been so depressed. And apparently, I was in one of the 'better' parts of India. God help me, I don't think I could handle the worst parts. I can't even imagine. Fucking shithole.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sambaking7 said:

Predictably, i've already seen a few "troofers" sharing protest pictures with captions such as, "We are winning". The problem is, they are using pics from other protests such as a brexit one in Manchester. 

When this is pointed out to them, they ignore it and keep the post up because they are getting lots of "likes". Richie Allen has it spot on... Most of these goons are just into this information so they can be little fake heroes in their little troofer echo chamber - An absolute ego drip.

Facebook is full of these types. I can smell them a mile off and they sicken me. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Liberty said:

They were told to get the jab and they did from a person they thought had a higher more direct telephone line to god. Every week they went and listened to someone else’s interpretation of the bible and ideas and said ...”ahmen”...  and put their money in the tin. 

Just about covers it. 

16 minutes ago, DarianF said:

. Years later, I'm still traumatised by my few weeks in India.

The poverty can definitely get to you in places like that & rich poor divide.

Lots of places in India ide still like to visit, some mad ancient temples.

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I'd like to see the prosecutions allegations and how they think they're going to prove he infected the people they alleged he has infected. Clown World

hes screwed. its civil law. he took the test it came back +ve, he said he was infecting people, he ignored advice to go home ...  its gaol time for the loony

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

hes screwed. its civil law. he took the test it came back +ve, he said he was infecting people, he ignored advice to go home ...  its gaol time for the loony

Ah I see, clown world.

14 minutes ago, Saved said:

Facebook is full of these types. I can smell them a mile off and they sicken me. 

Not on Facebook or any other form of social media...unless this forum counts? It's the only way I remain sane.

I can honestly say I've never even taken a selfie.

If I ever got a Terminator moment & could go back in time with one bullet I think I'd go & find the bastard that started this social media shit fest.

Sorry...not having the best day.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Not on Facebook or any other form of social media...unless this forum counts? It's the only way I remain sane.

I can honestly say I've never even taken a selfie.

If I ever got a Terminator moment & could go back in time with one bullet I think I'd go & find the bastard that started this social media shit fest.

Sorry...not having the best day.

Agree, if people were to spend the same amount of time just quietly thinking and contemplating as they do on Fakebook then we wouldn't be in this mess.... in fact a period of reflection would probably inspire them to delete their accounts. 

Hell is social media.

In contrast this forum is the exact opposite of social media, more like a philosophical debating chamber...

21327074544171.png

Edited by Outsider

58 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I can verify that. Years later, I'm still traumatised by my few weeks in India. The true arsehole of the world. I've never been so depressed. And apparently, I was in one of the 'better' parts of India. God help me, I don't think I could handle the worst parts. I can't even imagine. Fucking shithole.

I agree with you. A delegation, including me went to India for just 3 days. All I could smell from getting off the 'plane was human faeces. These filthy bastards just shit ON THE STREET, anywhere. Within 24 hours I had the shits and I didn't eat a thing from landing to leaving. Even the fucking bottled water is full of shit.

No wonder all the ones with brains want out!

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

i wonder if you cut the pipes will he drown

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

I hope he sanitised that trolley handle because those gloves don't look like the disposable type....

14 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

💣

Come on Sue Perkins it's time for you to get back out there and help spread the PPE. I'm sure the people of India would welcome the arrival of a smug, leftie woker, Lenny can go too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

Meanwhile, he'll be hiding out on his own farmland with all the diesel and equipment.

I'd like to see how  that warped little pipsqueak would fare in a Mad Max scenario.

On another note, I'm not heartened by things on my doorstep I've witnessed. 

1st trip to the hairdresser's last week - my relief at rescue from resembling something off Pendle Hill was marred by hearing one customer declaring that she won't be going to any restaurants, because after managing to avoid the plague for this long, she doesn't want to catch it from some random stranger. Other customers and staff were enthusiastically agreeing with her. (In Clown World, you can catch Covid from random strangers in restaurants, but not from random strangers in hair salons, apparently).

And I told my MD I was disappointed in him when he said he's had the jab. He's a clever bloke, yet his justification was that he had no choice, because his children demand to go abroad on holiday. 

Expending energy in trying to reason with these people is utterly futile.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

clap for communism..

Incomprehensible that on April 18th, Sue Perkins retweeted the video of the sheep being dragged from the hole in the ground, then jumping headfirst back in. Clearly missing the point slightly.

8 hours ago, Daz181 said:

CoVid Vaccines 50 Times more Deadly than ALL Other Vaccines Combined

Report Run 04/22/2021 Totals by Manufacturer (VAERS) 
CoVid Vaccine Deaths
1134 Pfizer
1248 Moderna
72 JANSSEN (Johnson & Johnson)
16 Unknown Manufacturer
2470 Total (CoVid Vaccine Deaths)

Deaths from All Vaccines of Any Type Dec 2020 to Apr 2021

2520 - 2470 = 50(Other than CoVid Vaccine Deaths)

2520 / 50 = 50.4

Data Collected using the following Website:
[link to wonder.cdc.gov (secure)] 
Data contains VAERS reports processed as of 4/10/2021.
Reports Data Generated 04/22/2021

They're just the ones reported!! The actual number must be huge.

Safe and effective. Whatever.

14 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Incomprehensible that on April 18th, Sue Perkins retweeted the video of the sheep being dragged from the hole in the ground, then jumping headfirst back in. Clearly missing the point slightly.

Please go home, switch on the news....OBEY. why on earth would anyone listen to you Sue? Self important z lister. Another 'celeb' to ignore....

• Haha 1