Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 hours ago, zArk said:

i find the idea of body tissue being able to float through the air, be breathed into the lungs, then somehow intelligently cause menstruation very very very far fetched.

i do though recognise the fact that women do sync menstrual cycles and the moons cycle is not a coincidence. There is a  biological / energy link undeniably

yet that biological / energy link would require 2 women who are able to menstruate , 1 vaccinated 1 not and why would a vaccinated womens energy dominate the normal womens energy?

Hormones can be passed in bodily fluids (sweat) and that's what cause syncing of menstruation cycles of women in close proximity. 

Are there hormones in the jab? It wouldn't surprise me. Those twerps who were barracking JK Rowling recently for saying that only women menstruate should be careful what they wish for in their self-identification nonsense 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

4 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Bit of a bugger about the pets...i had my eye on them as a valuable source of protein in the coming food shortages

First we had covicat...then we had covimink...then we had covidog.....and we are back to cats again....pretty obvious domstic pets were on their hitlist....their food can be better utilised feeding humans...oh and by the way purina now offer a ''green'' petfood with no animal protein in it whatsoever...its got bug protein in

https://movies.stackexchange.com/questions/18708/what-is-in-the-protein-bars-in-the-snowpiercer#18709

1 hour ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

This is awesome, but if I hadn't looked here I'd have no idea it was happening.

The only mention I can find in the mainstream media is Sky telling us protesters have heckled some innocent shoppers!

I hear you. I wasn't aware of it either, I just saw it in my youtube feed shortly before Jackunjill asked for links.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Yes we will see by mid/late summer what the jab uptake is like in Ireland. Hard to have any faith in the Irish public. From what I can observe, we must be the most docile, compliant pathetic Western nation out there. My wife and next door neighbour, both fully awake, regularly rant their disgust with how the Irish are behaving thru all this and I cannot defend my fellow country men and women. My wife is from Costa Rica, she has a house there and we will be weighng up the decision to move there in the summer if, as expected the sheep are all jabbed and things become unbrearable here and it looks like life could be more livable there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, owen said:

es we will see by mid/late summer what the jab uptake is like in Ireland. Hard to have any faith in the Irish public. From what I can observe, we must be the most docile, compliant pathetic Western nation out there.

I take you're ireland and raise you my canada. i told my friend about 3 months back about another lockdown and he just said i was overthinking things, mind you he smokes weed all day and doesnt think at all.

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Absolutely incredible given the horrific past Cambodia endured

Cambodia, thailand, malaysia going to be dead easy to force vaccinate them all. Burma too. Ha! The whole of india...its going to be too easy

There are no consp theorists in those countries. There is no resistance movement. Such a great percentage of them believe in govt and msm.

Theyve got something missing in their brains

They are quite stupid...much more than what you see in the west

• Like 2

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Yuck.

Love it how they can't help themselves with the numerology:

It will eventually be able to process up to 33,000 tons of food waste each year."

And the real reason they were awarded £10 million obviously, to feed the human cattle.

Global meat production’s damaging impact on the environment has brought to light that insects are a sustainable alternative to existing food sources. Unlike pigs or cows, insects can be bred in considerable numbers without requiring large amounts of land, feed, or water.

All this bobbins about grass fed animals being a creator of climate change. ffs.

4 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Cambodia, thailand, malaysia going to be dead easy to force vaccinate them all. Burma too. Ha! The whole of india...its going to be too easy

There are no consp theorists in those countries. There is no resistance movement. Such a great percentage of them believe in govt and msm.

Theyve got something missing in their brains

They are quite stupid...much more than what you see in the west

5G is also concentrated in Thailand according to the map...https://www.nperf.com/en/map/5g?fbclid=IwAR3faATns5u3PO0iRF_3dnt26WYv0m4HL1KJqsFD2Fw6kc0GtBlIQOcLWnE

Edited by Beaujangles

6 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

5G is also concentrated in Thailand according to the map...https://www.nperf.com/en/map/5g?fbclid=IwAR3faATns5u3PO0iRF_3dnt26WYv0m4HL1KJqsFD2Fw6kc0GtBlIQOcLWnE

Thats a great advantage for our cruel masters. 

Might be they installed 5g because they need an extra weapon against the thais. Thais can fight if pushed.

Burmese can fight but they are not very good at it.

Its goig to be a walk in the park....vaccinate them all

Asia easy

Africa easy

S america easy

With just a few exceptions

Its only in the west we have developed some critical mind

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Hormones can be passed in bodily fluids (sweat) and that's what cause syncing of menstruation cycles of women in close proximity. 

Are there hormones in the jab? It wouldn't surprise me. Those twerps who were barracking JK Rowling recently for saying that only women menstruate should be careful what they wish for in their self-identification nonsense 

There is info showing that women who have passed menopause are getting menstruation post vaccine. Something is clearly going on. 

Apparently it seems the connection to the pituitary gland is in play here. The pituitary being the master gland in the endocrine system....and prolactin. Messing with this can cause infertility also.... I`m guessing here, but this vaccine appears to have one of its targets as the pituitary gland.  This would explain a lot of the reactions.....from blood based reactions, hormonal,  to organ failure.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1

I have been watching the protest... Is it me or does it appear to have been subverted by musicians, entertainers, left wing activists and some weird old guy claiming covid is real? The absence of police? What is happening here? It seems the protest has been turned into a party and not a reflection of the true intent which should really be the rightous anger and indignation of a people whom are being genocided. Seriously, boris has pledged 78% of us, but it still seems the penny hasn't dropped.

Edited by Gee
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

This is genuinely what they think. Anything is better than having 'Covid', even being dead is better than having 'Covid'.

The sheep might have a point there, but only in regard to the real Covid.. the mind virus transmitted by the mass media for the benefit of our on world and off world overlords.

Let's be thankful that this forum is 'vaccinating' us against this deadly disease - with no nasty side-effects too.