Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

I have followed Dave for years, and I know he knows more than he lets on. Seems like we don't have to drop hints any more though as the veil is dropping and things are looking blatant.

hi.jpg.26f2af2089b95dcdcd7401d40d11618d.jpg

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1232656385790337024

https://www.euractiv.com/section/health-consumers/news/denmark-launches-corona-pass-to-facilitate-reopening/

bbbb.jpg.4ab32fe3a102b81fc6c1d808c3b092b1.jpg

7 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Is that the one Desmond Swayne is involved in...wasnt he involved in pushing the vaccine?

Swayne's your usual useless big mouth, talks the talk, like Hitchens, then rolls up his sleeve when it's time.  Will not admit there's a deeper agenda going on.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

When Newcastle scored a late goal at Anfield a couple hours ago, manager Steve Bruce and his players decided to give the sheep watching on tv a lesson in the importance of masks and social distancing.

newc.JPG

You mean this isn't the same?...

Edited by Sit down, Waldo
Messed up link

8 hours ago, zArk said:

i find the idea of body tissue being able to float through the air, be breathed into the lungs, then somehow intelligently cause menstruation very very very far fetched.

i do though recognise the fact that women do sync menstrual cycles and the moons cycle is not a coincidence. There is a  biological / energy link undeniably

yet that biological / energy link would require 2 women who are able to menstruate , 1 vaccinated 1 not and why would a vaccinated womens energy dominate the normal womens energy?

Hormones can be passed in bodily fluids (sweat) and that's what cause syncing of menstruation cycles of women in close proximity. 

Are there hormones in the jab? It wouldn't surprise me. Those twerps who were barracking JK Rowling recently for saying that only women menstruate should be careful what they wish for in their self-identification nonsense 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

4 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Bit of a bugger about the pets...i had my eye on them as a valuable source of protein in the coming food shortages

First we had covicat...then we had covimink...then we had covidog.....and we are back to cats again....pretty obvious domstic pets were on their hitlist....their food can be better utilised feeding humans...oh and by the way purina now offer a ''green'' petfood with no animal protein in it whatsoever...its got bug protein in

https://movies.stackexchange.com/questions/18708/what-is-in-the-protein-bars-in-the-snowpiercer#18709

1 hour ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

This is awesome, but if I hadn't looked here I'd have no idea it was happening.

The only mention I can find in the mainstream media is Sky telling us protesters have heckled some innocent shoppers!

I hear you. I wasn't aware of it either, I just saw it in my youtube feed shortly before Jackunjill asked for links.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Yes we will see by mid/late summer what the jab uptake is like in Ireland. Hard to have any faith in the Irish public. From what I can observe, we must be the most docile, compliant pathetic Western nation out there. My wife and next door neighbour, both fully awake, regularly rant their disgust with how the Irish are behaving thru all this and I cannot defend my fellow country men and women. My wife is from Costa Rica, she has a house there and we will be weighng up the decision to move there in the summer if, as expected the sheep are all jabbed and things become unbrearable here and it looks like life could be more livable there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, owen said:

es we will see by mid/late summer what the jab uptake is like in Ireland. Hard to have any faith in the Irish public. From what I can observe, we must be the most docile, compliant pathetic Western nation out there.

I take you're ireland and raise you my canada. i told my friend about 3 months back about another lockdown and he just said i was overthinking things, mind you he smokes weed all day and doesnt think at all.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic