Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Driving into a carpark yesterday which serves a health-centre, including dentist's, I was accosted by a chap who stepped in front of my car and thrust his head through my window, demanding to know if I was coming for my Covid jab.

I snapped, "Of course not", and so he ordered me to park at the furthest end of the car park.

I told him, "I'll park where I please, thanks. I'm disabled and don't intend fannying about". He shouted, "well why didn't you tell me!?" I shouted back that would be because it is none of his fucking business.

I used to be politely ladylike (honest!) and patient with people, but I'm so far out of patience with these officious busy-bodying bastards and the next fool in a face nappy who pokes his head in my vehicle, uninvited will find their eye-socket utilised as a handy receptacle for stubbing my cigarette out in.

I'm aware It's a bit pathetic feeling you've scored a minor victory by being rude to people, but so many are just begging for it right now. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

People like me?  As in a retired nurse? (Worked as a nurse years ago ( before deciding it wasn't for me...... not totally incapable of medical common sense.)

I`m not saying everyone will display symptoms. I`m saying I can believe something may come from the shedding of this vaccine. Maybe the spouses of those who have been jabbed... but we have clearly seen many reactions....what about what we cant see?

By people like you I mean someone who is not afraid or affected by the current propaganda of covid.  Something may pass via bodily fluids from the vax but not from merely being in the same room. 

7 minutes ago, zArk said:

Me thinks smoke and mirrors to hide the effects of a binary weapon.  Natural em radiation being amplified by tech and a biological body retuned as a receiver/ transmitter

Could be. I would not rule that out.  Radiation poisoning has all the same symptoms. 

2 minutes ago, Liberty said:

By people like you I mean someone who is not afraid or affected by the current propaganda of covid.  Something may pass via bodily fluids from the vax but not from merely being in the same room. 

Lets hope not...or we are all buggered. (sorry if I took offense where none was intended)

Yes, I think body fluids may be compromizing... its all questionable right now.... and so many idiots it makes your head spin.

3 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Lets hope not...or we are all buggered. (sorry if I took offense where none was intended)

Yes, I think body fluids may be compromizing... its all questionable right now.... and so many idiots it makes your head spin.

That’s ok. I’m having to distance myself from all the idiots too.  

• Like 1

1812440972_Screenshot2021-04-24081056.png.36ff93749a34cb8588f3cf61f8bc770e.png

"I would like to tell you that this is worse, it is more insidious, it effects more people....there is a hypocrisy in the public narrative..to say that we are doing this to protect the old ..I would love to die in a State that gives me freedom"💔

Edited by skitzorat
  • Sad 1

On 4/22/2021 at 3:53 PM, skitzorat said:

Holly Molly - I have no words - 

Edit: just had a thought - she could be one of those 'influencers' getting paid to shrill... this whole thing is so evil beyond words.

They get well paid though. Talk about a scamdemic!

https://twitter.com/FallaxCulter/status/1385298728895012864

covid.gif

Edited by northern star

14 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

This animal transmission comes out every few months but has failed to hook yet.

We have been trained to value animals more than humans, see a blind child in India begging on TV "that's normal" see a donkey with a bad leg in India "omg send money!"

The mass killing of people's pets because 'covid' is not beyond the unreasonable. They would do this.

These seems to be becoming a thing:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-56821770.amp

and rats:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/04/23/rats-could-fuel-next-coronavirus-outbreak-catching-sewage/amp/

But wouldn't killing cats increase the rats?

• Like 1

Just had an interesting one. Ordered a meal delivery. Order every week. New Chap advises that he isn't willing to drop at door and I need to meet him outside on the road. why I ask. No ppe. bollocks and covid bullshit I say. Response. A family member recently died of it so I'm not coming to your door. Gives me the high ground. My answer was you can fuck off then. God I was angry, not his fault. Just another example. 

I was supposed to be going to the London thing tomorrow but I've got to work, way things are going need every penny. I actually feel like a shill for not going, I hope it's fucking packed! I'll have one eye on unity news.

• Like 1

According to this Tweet from David Kurten, a request for investigation of the UK Government has been lodged with the International Criminal Court (ICC) at the Hague. Allegations have been made of genocide, crimes against humanity and breaches of the Nuremberg Code.

This appears to be the original source of the press release.

https://fos-sa.org/2021/04/22/request-for-investigation-of-the-uk-government-and-its-advisers-for-genocide-crimes-against-humanity-and-breaches-of-the-nuremberg-code-issued-to-the-international-criminal-court-at-the-hague/

• Like 2

15 hours ago, alexa said:

Here we go!🤬

Four-month-old kitten has to be put down after catching Covid from its owner: Study confirms two cases of cat-to-human transmission in Britain during 2020's first wave

42049048-0-image-m-9_1619028314154.jpg

A study by the University of Glasgow pinpointed two confirmed cases of human-to-cat Covid transmission in the UK, which led to one cat suffering critical lung damage.

DM

Reading the story, it's a load of cat $hit.

"The owner suffered from Covid symptoms the month before but couldn't get tested, and scientists concluded they had passed the virus to their pet."

So there is not evidence that the owner actually had covid, other than symptoms that appear to be the same as cold and flu.

"Its condition got worse in the following days and the kitten had to be put down, with post-mortem tests revealing it had lung damage from viral pneumonia and signs of infection with coronavirus, which causes the condition."

So it was pneumonia, not covid - and the infection was coronavirus. Which coronavirus?

"A kitten had to be put down after catching Covid from its owner during the UK's first wave, scientists have revealed."

No interview with the sad owner clutching a picture of kitty. Just a stock photo of a similar cat.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Fluke said:

While I don't share Thomas optimism that all of those who have been coerced and caught up innocently will be okay.

The problem with Thomas's approach of just sit back and let the plague pass over and take away the 80% who accept the jab is that first of all that is mass murder, secondly he's assuming that they will simply stop jabbing once they reach 80% and won't then simply make it mandatory and thirdly I like some of the people who have had the jab!

Another approach would be to do the opposite of what Thomas is suggesting and instead work to build upto a broad base of resistance whilst we still have the numbers to actually turn this thing around

But yeah he seems to think that the cabal will simply stop jabbing once they have jabbed 80% and therefore if you can just be one of the 20% who refuse it then you'll pull through but I don't agree with that

Just look at how desperate they are to get these jabs in everyone. There is something in those syringes that the cabal DESPERATELY wants in everyone. As Bill gates himself said they want it in all 7 billion of the people on the planet and burying your head in the sand is not the answer to that. The answer is MASS rejection and resistance and then putting these criminals on trial

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Coldrum said:

Good post to show the stupidity etc..... but the narrator sounded like an automaton or AI talking. Glad you didn't read the article..:)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The problem with Thomas's approach of just sit back and let the plague pass over and take away the 80% who accept the jab is that first of all that is mass murder, secondly he's assuming that they will simply stop jabbing once they reach 80% and won't then simply make it mandatory and thirdly I like some of the people who have had the jab!

Another approach would be to do the opposite of what Thomas is suggesting and instead work to build upto a broad base of resistance whilst we still have the numbers to actually turn this thing around

But yeah he seems to think that the cabal will simply stop jabbing once they have jabbed 80% and therefore if you can just be one of the 20% who refuse it then you'll pull through but I don't agree with that

Just look at how desperate they are to get these jabs in everyone. There is something in those syringes that the cabal DESPERATELY wants in everyone. As Bill gates himself said they want it in all 7 billion of the people on the planet and burying your head in the sand is not the answer to that. The answer is MASS rejection and resistance and then putting these criminals on trial

Out of reacts but I agree word for word. He is underestimating how mad these lunatics up the top are. 

I am actually sick of the normies now. Someone made an excellent post in another thread about people asking others if they have had the vaccine to politics. It really is impertinent but its fascinating that this has programmed the masses into it being the new socially acceptable thing to ask. 

My medical buisness is nobodies problem. Hear my relative all the time "oh she has had her second jab, she was ill yesterday". 

Honestly. Its all so tiresome. I want to explode sometimes. There really is no words to describe how frustrating this all is. Then i had to listen to my work colleague talking about last week about how we should close the borders so nobody goes in or out. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

While I don't discount the possibility, indeed probability, of a cull of the elderly - after all the Economist (Rothschild owned?) has been going on about 'unsustainable pensions' for quite a few years - I hardly imagine that the cabal intend to wipe out the world.

This blogpost may give an idea of what may be intended... 'From human being to human thing' https://anthropopper.com/2016/03/03/turning-the-human-being-into-the-human-thing/

As Rudolf Steiner suggested, the incarnation of Ahriman is all to do with the destruction of spirituality and the rise of a false mechanistic science.

We have all at work had e-mails from management that we are all to be expected to provide rapid flow tests twice a week. No intended start date as of yet. Have discovered from a bit of research tonight they cant force any one to do this with out amending employment contracts first. As I am not on site a great deal and only going by what some one else was telling me as we knocked off for the weekend. It would seem quite a few are not happy with this plan to have us all tested. Any of you out there got any useful tips on where I can find more info. I've got a feeling I am going to be some sort of spokesman. I have already been approached by one of the Polish blokes for advice. Fully intend to start putting together as much as I can from this and other sites (U.K column news) to mention just one to build a case and hopefully educate some of those at work who shit their selves when I walk through the factory un-masked.

As an aside I heard Bill Gates on the radio this afternoon talking some bollocks about carbon neutral devices. Couldn't help but think he is starting to sound like Kermit the frog. This led me to picture Nicola Sturgeon as Miss Piggy, Boris as Animal due to the crazy hair, Faucci the great Gonzo, Vallance and Witty as Waldorf and Staedtler and Hancock as the Swedish chef talking bollocks and mad as a March Hare. Considering the covid crap the muppet show is quite fitting. 

• Like 3

Niece of Bee Gees singer Barry Gibb is found dead of a suspected heart attack days after receiving her second Pfizer vaccine 

Bernice 56, known to friends and family as Beri, was found unconscious in bed at her home in Las Vegas by her husband Chino on Thursday, April 15.

DM

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Liberty said:

I don’t believe in this viral shedding causing symptoms of others just from being in the same room.  It’s a bit far fetched and not seen any evidence of it. 

I always think of those behind it. The people behind this would not allow for themselves or their families to be at risk from other people whom they come into contact with who have had the vaccine.

Same as at the beginning of this whole thing when the elite were not rounding up their families and heading underground, that really should have had people already suspecting something was already amiss.

• Like 2

Anyone going to London tomorrow, look out for crisis actors/agent provocateurs. I'm not entirely convinced everyone shown in this vid is an actor but quite a few definitely are.

The actors are very often found near the RT crew.

Here is an analysis of Trafalgar sq protest #2 I think - (when the riot police attacked protesters)-

Edited by BossCrow