Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Hugo Talks featured this in one of his videos yesterday perhaps picking it up from the Michael O'Bernicia blog linked below. It further adds to the evidence that the Covid Scamdemic has long been planned as a means of depopulation.

https://hugotalks.com/2021/04/22/shedding-lockdown-news-roundup-hugo-talks-lockdown/

https://www.thebernician.net/globalist-banker-predicted-scamdemic-genocide-of-the-useless/

Jacques Attali is a powerful international banker, political adviser and senior civil servant who counselled President Francois Mitterand - he is also a proud eugenicist. He made the following statements during interviews with Michel Saloman in 1981 which were published in 'The Faces of the Future' which are certainly very prescient.

In the future it will be a question of finding a way to reduce the population. We will start with the old, because as soon as it exceeds 60-65 years man lives longer than he produces and costs society dearly, then the weak and then the useless who do nothing for society because there will be more and more of them, and especially the stupid ones.

Euthanasia targeting these groups; euthanasia will have to be an essential instrument of our future societies, in all cases. We cannot of course execute people or set up camps. We will get rid of them by making them believe it is for their own good.

Too large a population, and for the most part unnecessary, is something economically too expensive. Socially, it is also much better for the human machine to come to an abrupt halt rather than gradually deteriorating. We won’t be able to run intelligence tests on millions and millions of people, you can imagine!

We will find something or cause it, a pandemic that targets certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus that will affect the old or the fat, it doesn’t matter, the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and the stupid will believe it and ask to be treated.

We will have taken care to have planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution.

The selection of idiots will thus be done on its own: they will go to the slaughterhouse on their own.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

Fuck, just I have been saying, in fact it's worse than what I have been warning because you don't have to sleep with them.

Of course human sheds dead cells everywhere everyday....remember Gattaca.

So raw food, salad, even bread are out of the question. Everything needs to be cooked, preferably by you to destroy whatever cells that may be on the food.

I'm gonna start saying, stay away from me to mask wearing zombies.

@Morpheus  @Fluke Watch out for bruises....

We are all fucked then..? Because 90 percent of morons it seems are going to be lining up for this thing.

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

862B7194-182C-4C31-948C-8709E28E02A4.png.70eaa5534c84b4717f9acb0a916046cd.png

Looking after the vulnerable ? Thats just about anyone and everyone at the moment....

Then its got the audacity to say `` Please use common sense `` 

Damn. Out of likes 

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

We are all fucked then..? Because 90 percent of morons it seems are going to be lining up for this thing.

check out the shedding woo thread in todays news

video 2 is more positive talking about pheromones and if shedding mrna actually does anything

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I was just taking the utter piss bro 😋😅- sorry - probably didn't interpret well across the net

No worries! Wouldn’t have surprised me though, which I guess is why I’m here 🙂

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

We will have taken care to have planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution.

The selection of idiots will thus be done on its own: they will go to the slaughterhouse on their own.

Unfortunately this is a very accurate assessment of our current situation. Covid has and continues to be a means to test people's critical thinking skills. All the months leading up to the vax introduction were full of clear signs and signals that they were testing the individuals capacity to use logic and intelligence. So many of our fellow citizens have failed this test and they have also failed to listen to their fellow humans who have been trying to educate them, make them wiser. It's very depressing.

If it's just people like us left at the end of all this those behind the scam will turn to us and justify their actions....we didn't kill those that took the vax, they killed themselves through not thinking, through not being aware! All the vaxed had to do was contemplate and they would have dodged this bullet.

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I don’t believe in this viral shedding causing symptoms of others just from being in the same room.  It’s a bit far fetched and not seen any evidence of it. 

umm did you go to truthunmasked.org lol, this whole concept of shedding has been around for many many years its not new with the covid vaxxx.

i aswell would like more information on the science of it but honestly i havent looked into it other than the photos and tweets, but i find it hard to believe that a bunch of people are working together just to discredit the vaxxxine when so many people are having legitimate negative effects from it...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

umm did you go to truthunmasked.org lol, this whole concept of shedding has been around for many many years its not new with the covid vaxxx.

i aswell would like more information on the science of it but honestly i havent looked into it other than the photos and tweets, but i find it hard to believe that a bunch of people are working together just to discredit the vaxxxine when so many people are having legitimate negative effects from it...

No not seen that site before. But it’s hitting my bullshit radar.  Weakened immune systems from the vax will cause the real pandemic. 

• Like 3

Vaccination is and has always been the most sophisticated weapon of mass destruction ever devised.

It is unbelievably clever to get people to voluntarily line up for poisoning or sterilisation.

Study the history to date and you will feel sick.

So many epidemics caused, so many people killed, so massive a cover up.

Florence Nightingale knew what a fuckwit fraud Pasteur was.

There are no boogy-boogy germs wafting around trying to eat our insides - only toxins in many and various forms that when built up too much in our systems have to be expelled. I include EMR in the category of toxins.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I don’t believe in this viral shedding causing symptoms of others just from being in the same room.  It’s a bit far fetched and not seen any evidence of it. 

Thats what I think when I see people believing in a virus with no evidence of it....and especially when they believe such virus has no symptoms but you can catch it. Absolute bo locks.

But... shedding from a vaccine.....oh yes... I can believe that.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

Thats what I think when I see people believing in a virus with no evidence of it....and especially when they believe such virus has no symptoms but you can catch it. Absolute bo locks.

But... shedding from a vaccine.....oh yes... I can believe that.

It’s a psyop to make people like you adhere to the rules. Buy into it if you want. I won’t be.  I’ve been around loads of them presenting with rashes down one side of the arm and not caught anything. 

5 minutes ago, Liberty said:

It’s a psyop to make people like you adhere to the rules. Buy into it if you want. I won’t be.  I’ve been around loads of them presenting with rashes down one side of the arm and not caught anything. 

People like me?  As in a retired nurse? (Worked as a nurse years ago ( before deciding it wasn't for me...... not totally incapable of medical common sense.)

I`m not saying everyone will display symptoms. I`m saying I can believe something may come from the shedding of this vaccine. Maybe the spouses of those who have been jabbed... but we have clearly seen many reactions....what about what we cant see?

Edited by Beaujangles

30 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Me thinks smoke and mirrors to hide the effects of a binary weapon.  Natural em radiation being amplified by tech and a biological body retuned as a receiver/ transmitter

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zArk said:

Me thinks smoke and mirrors to hide the effects of a binary weapon.  Natural em radiation being amplified by tech and a biological body retuned as a receiver/ transmitter

I think there may be truth in that also...