Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 57.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

12 hours ago, alexa said:

Nurse warns: Stay away from vaxxed people!

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=B6U99DXK5RUW

Link from that page

The evil in this world is getting too much for me😭😳😢😥

Canadian whistle blower nurse - No 'covid' but heaps of kids killing themselves/eating disorders they may not recover from/ingesting parents meds

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=342XN9X8GGH7

• Sad 2
9 hours ago, vinny79 said:

we keep the kids off on vaccination day just in case

Oh TY - Great idea - my daughter told me one girl was tested against her parents will... 🙄

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Out of likes oz, I guess we'll have to starve, maybe this is when the Anti-Christ arrives on the scene to save the day, this is when many will bow down and worship him, but not those in the know.

I'm 3 stone overweight so at least I'll go back to a normal size.

👍

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Shake said:

Damn. That's all I'm writing at the moment :(

862B7194-182C-4C31-948C-8709E28E02A4.png.70eaa5534c84b4717f9acb0a916046cd.png

Looking after the vulnerable ? Thats just about anyone and everyone at the moment....

Then its got the audacity to say `` Please use common sense `` 

Edited by Beaujangles
26 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Meanwhile let's back to horror stories... Of course comments are off.

Honestly i dont believe this at all, until i see bodies on the fire i wont believe that people are dropping especially due to a "virus" that hasnt been isolated yet. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I guess we'll have to starve, maybe this is when the Anti-Christ arrives on the scene 

Satan a'la Pot-au-Feu... Probably has goat aftertaste but human will eat everything when hungry... 😆

2 hours ago, Human10 said:

Meanwhile let's back to horror stories... Of course comments are off.

More lies lies lies.....  stock footage from 5 years ago - people dressed up playing with fire lol

Remember those Wuhan ones hahahahaha - I know the death numbers were astronomical - killing whole families even some Drs said - overseas... anyone snap someone dropping in the street?

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

Honestly i dont believe this at all, until i see bodies on the fire i wont believe that people are dropping especially due to a "virus" that hasnt been isolated yet. 

Those dying could be the ones who were vaccinated. Who knows ? No one has said one way or the other.

Edited by Anders

Anyone else pretend scan the QR code and then fill out Rupert Bear, Toyland, if anyone asks for a signature? 

Just me then.

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Fuck, just I have been saying, in fact it's worse than what I have been warning because you don't have to sleep with them.

Of course human sheds dead cells everywhere everyday....remember Gattaca.

So raw food, salad, even bread are out of the question. Everything needs to be cooked, preferably by you to destroy whatever cells that may be on the food.

I'm gonna start saying, stay away from me to mask wearing zombies.

@Morpheus  @Fluke Watch out for bruises....

I can report no bruising, no bad aids, but the good aids is doing just fine.

😎👍

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

It's their 'cases' trick being now played on the Indian population. 

2 hours ago, cubby1962 said:

Hope you haven't booked a holiday...now it's a triple mutant..that's pretty bad.

'We're in trouble!' Doctor warns India mutation is 'very infectious and spreading quickly' (msn.com)

They could actually be right - their graph is taking the same jab/covid death directory as other countries..

https://twitter.com/MConceptions

More countries on here

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Anders said:

Those dying could be the ones who were vaccinated. Who knows ? No one has said one way or the other.

that is true, although propaganda is heavy these days. Honestly i think people in india are pretty based, and can see the writing on the wall with this whole lockdown fake pandemic situation, therefore believing something on mainstream media is out the window for me.

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Woman has rash all over her face and body and is not impressed. 

https://t.me/mrn_death/3999

Firstly she comes across as a complete psycho. I'm sure psycho's talk in that fashion. And is it me, or was her forehead enlarged or was that just the rash accentuating her overly large forehead? Either way, sorry love, that's what happens when you take devil juice. Psycho! 

• Like 2

image.png.769bb1448a639a510596523215f5fcbc.png

Vaccines for breakfast? Think of the money, twice per year for years hundreds of millions of people guaranteed through government tax payer money and no liability. What a cracker of a fraud. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1