Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Human10 said:

I had a message from school to register for polio and other vaccines. Anyone knows if they are mandatory in UK? I was hunted in Poland for this reason¬†ūü•ī

Not mandatory my friend

 

no vaccination is mandatory in the U.K. 

 

we keep the kids off on vaccination day just in case

 

hope this helps

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

I had it back in the mid 90s, stress brought it on I was told.

Very,very, painful I can still remember now the shooting pain along my legs.

 

I see peoples skin erupting into blisters and bloodspots with this vaccination .. if its showing that externally what is it doing internally?

Such a dreadful thing to experiment on us .

 

Out of likes¬†ūüĎć

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

There is a discussion on a UK football forum called JA606¬† on about the second page entitled [email protected] vaxers and anti covid.¬†

 

The usual blind sheep stuff but what really is astounding there is a chap who describes how his mother had the jab and a few days later she fell down the stairs and died. 

 

The doctor suspected a stroke actually was the cause of the fall but the son refused to accept there was any connection between the jab causing the stroke and then her sad passing. Even though she was fit for her age with no other obvious health concerns. 

 

The son after receiving sympathies from other contributers to the debate was comforted by them saying it was just unlucky purely a coincidence and he was praised for saying he was still going to have his jab next week. 

 

This is what we are dealing with when the sheep refuse to see the bleeding obvious and makes you wonder whether they are all in fact under some sinister mind control. 

 

I don't mean to come across as obnoxious or derogatory towards the people you refer to, but followers of football tend not to be the brightest sparks (exceptions allowing).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

@Bullion Re the power cuts. Prepping us for the inevitible climate lockdowns:

 

Professor floats idea of 'climate lockdown' with bans on red meat, 'extreme' energy limits

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/28/professor-floats-idea-climate-lockdown-bans-red-me/

 

Are you ready for the climate lockdowns?

https://spectator.us/topic/ready-climate-lockdowns-environment/

It‚Äôs a two edged sword though isn‚Äôt it..... without power these shitbags can‚Äôt get the¬†maximum exposure of their propaganda into¬†the masses living rooms. Conventional tv would still account for the overwhelming majority of programming opportunity. I‚Äôm not sure whether the globalists care that the energy companies will lose money, if we can‚Äôt use power then ¬†our bills will reduce and force savings. During the lockdown here when Dan told businesses to close, my bank balance went up..... thanks Dan for not allowing me to buy crap I probably didn‚Äôt need anywayūüėÄ

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Bullion said:

It‚Äôs a two edged sword though isn‚Äôt it..... without power these shitbags can‚Äôt get the¬†maximum exposure of their propaganda into¬†the masses living rooms. Conventional tv would still account for the overwhelming majority of programming opportunity. I‚Äôm not sure whether the globalists care that the energy companies will lose money, if we can‚Äôt use power then ¬†our bills will reduce and force savings. During the lockdown here when Dan told businesses to close, my bank balance went up..... thanks Dan for not allowing me to buy crap I probably didn‚Äôt need anywayūüėÄ

 

Power cuts galore coming soon, this is part of their next agenda

https://youtu.be/o6OlNEEboNo

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

This was the post I took it from @Morpheus¬†I don't understand why it said it was your quote, it was @Made in Wales¬†but nonetheless, yes, these poor fools getting jabbed etc, they are under some serious mind control sadly ‚ėĻ

 

I've been on Ja606 since near the beginning (around 2012). There is a definite bent towards appearing righteous to others - similar to Reddit - and anybody going against the flow of peer pressure is quickly rounded on.

 

Typically, Spurs, Liverpool and Celtic fans receive special privileges from the mods (who themselves are based in Hornchurch and probably Spurs fans). As immature as it is, I had a great time wumming them all after Brexit and again after Trump in 2016. 

 

Their stupidity in placing ENORMOUS importance in football also plays a part in their desperate need to get back in the grounds and so receive a chip in their right hands or something close.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, alexa said:

 

Power cuts galore coming soon, this is part of their next agenda

https://youtu.be/o6OlNEEboNo

 

Important 17 min  video , alexa .... Klause Shwarb and others warning of a cyber attack in the midst of the covid crisis ... no petrol , no food , collapse of society .... this has been on the cards for years , but the fact these guys are warning of this now is significant . 

This makes covid look like a minor irritation in comparison ... no food in supermarkets ! What will you do? 

Edited by oz93666
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

Remember Rick's parting words ......."Destroy your TV ...NOW" 

 

I'm afraid people on this thread will drive themselves mad reacting to the latest media news on covid ...cursing the latest announcement from politicians ... despairing at the sheeple going to their own slaughter .... 

 

Watch it all out of the corner of your eye , speak your truth to people you meet , but don't get too involved .... Take your cue from Max , escape somewhere remote while you still can where the madness will not get you 

Agree. My main problem of avoiding what the MSM and politicians speak is that their quotes need to be mentioned on here for contextual reasons. Indeed, 90% of my information from those sources is encountered on this forum - it's a necessary evil.

 

So what I tend to do is to take a few days off or more a week from visiting this place and take a bath from all the grime that inevitably sticks to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

I know the Daily Fail spurns out some shit, but this is getting beyond¬†ūü§£

 

Archbishop of Canterbury urges public to show 'forgiveness and compassion' to politicians - and says standards are much higher in Westminster than they used to be

42106732-0-image-m-144_1619137232471.jpg

Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby agreed it was wrong to 'help out your chums or lobby inappropriately'. But he insisted moral standards are much higher than they used to be.

Just another Oxford/Cambridge educated theologian who wouldn't recognise Jesus if He stood in front of him.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alexa said:

 

I reckon Billy Boy is ushering in the Anti-Christ, getting the masses marked for his arrival, I don't think we are very far off now. I never thought I would live to see it. We are all known as last generation.

At the very least it is a foreshadowing. We are certainly in times of great deceptions and I can see many claiming to belong to Christ (who I've known for ten years) readily going along with everything thrown at us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

I know the Daily Fail spurns out some shit, but this is getting beyond¬†ūü§£

 

Archbishop of Canterbury urges public to show 'forgiveness and compassion' to politicians - and says standards are much higher in Westminster than they used to be

42106732-0-image-m-144_1619137232471.jpg

Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby agreed it was wrong to 'help out your chums or lobby inappropriately'. But he insisted moral standards are much higher than they used to be.

Pig fucker to get official forgiveness?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So now we have the hysteria over the Indian variant. Not meaning to sound unfeeling about the poor souls who have died shortly after receiving  iether their first or second jab but they have in fact  sadly been murdered by their government and their own stupidity and ignorance. 

 

No mention of the fact that since January 2021 over 100million have had their first jab and 17 million their second jab. 

The Large spike in deaths happening in India after this rollout is obviously caused by the poison they've had injected into them and likewise the same scenario has happened in Brazil. 

 

Population of India 1.4 billion. 

Deaths proported to be from Covid as of yesterday is 187, 000 and16million cases. 

As tragic as any avoidable death is from this scam the percentage rate is still really miniscule in India and worldwide.

 

However It will obviously start to rise now  because of the devil juice these lemmings are joyously accepting and amazingly they still can't join the dots and are swallowing the msm variant narrative like simpletons. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Made in Wales said:

So now we have the hysteria over the Indian variant. Not meaning to sound unfeeling about the poor souls who have died shortly after receiving  iether their first or second jab but they have in fact  sadly been murdered by their government and their own stupidity and ignorance. 

 

No mention of the fact that since January 2021 over 100million have had their first jab and 17 million their second jab. 

The Large spike in deaths happening in India after this rollout is obviously caused by the poison they've had injected into them and likewise the same scenario has happened in Brazil. 

 

Population of India 1.4 billion. 

Deaths proported to be from Covid as of yesterday is 187, 000 and16million cases. 

As tragic as any avoidable death is from this scam the percentage rate is still really miniscule in India and worldwide.

 

However It will obviously start to rise now  because of the devil juice these lemmings are joyously accepting and amazingly they still can't join the dots and are swallowing the msm variant narrative like simpletons. 

 

 

The media are pulling the same cases trick yet again.

There were 'x amount' of cases as if that actually matters.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

So now we have the hysteria over the Indian variant. Not meaning to sound unfeeling about the poor souls who have died shortly after receiving  iether their first or second jab but they have in fact  sadly been murdered by their government and their own stupidity and ignorance. 

 

No mention of the fact that since January 2021 over 100million have had their first jab and 17 million their second jab. 

The Large spike in deaths happening in India after this rollout is obviously caused by the poison they've had injected into them and likewise the same scenario has happened in Brazil. 

 

Population of India 1.4 billion. 

Deaths proported to be from Covid as of yesterday is 187, 000 and16million cases. 

As tragic as any avoidable death is from this scam the percentage rate is still really miniscule in India and worldwide.

 

However It will obviously start to rise now  because of the devil juice these lemmings are joyously accepting and amazingly they still can't join the dots and are swallowing the msm variant narrative like simpletons. 

 

 

They've deliberately done such a good job with the worldwide propaganda that the believers are becoming even more evangelical as time goes on.

Plus, they are very attached to their own pain and narrative, and become enraged more and more if anyone has the audacity to suggest that they have been taken in.

People who have fuck all wrong with them claiming to be, "Vulnerable" or that they are being careful because of this or that family member, who may or may not be actually ill.

It's reached the point of No Return for these sheeple.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

UK Court case progresses against corrupt Hancock, Whitty and friends.

 

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/106113845584123665

God I hope there is something to this. Imagine waking up to the news that these pricks have just been arrested and taken into custody. It would be a huge cause for celebration. I'm not a drinker, but I'd go and get absolutely wrecked if this happens due to all the stress and psychological warfare they've put us through. 

 

Mind you, the normies would probably start a petition for their release, cunts. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

2 minutes ago, Jackunjill said:

 

Nope. Apart from the death notices, the most recent bbc article on les mckeown is from 2019. Dodgy fookers, covering their tracks. 

I wonder if UK column news will cover it later?

 

"Nothing to hide nothing to fear" says UK government as they cover up everything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...