Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

16 hours ago, Bullion said:

Hey @DarianF over the last couple of months we’ve been experiencing a few intermittent blackouts. They advise us via mobile phone message that ‘your suburb is experiencing a temporary loss of electricity’ and usually say it will be restored within a 5 hour window which ironically becomes a one hour window, if that. Conditioning people that this is normal no doubt,  when it was an extremely rare occurrence historically. Is this happening in NSW, priming people that it comes on in a short space of time, so in the middle of winter it probably goes off for days. Maybe it’ll be used as the catalyst to get people into the super warm vax centres just to keep from freezing

I reckon they're just getting everyone ready for the inevitible 'climate lockdowns'. The sheep accepted the fake virus bullshit, and submitted like pathetic morons. So a climate lockdown will be piss easy for the elites to pull off. They won't even need to argue the case. They will just tell the compliant sheep it's happening and that wil be it. Cut the power and no one will dare protest. The writing is on the wall mate. Even on my most positive days now, I know we're fucked.

• Sad 2

@Bullion Re the power cuts. Prepping us for the inevitible climate lockdowns:

Professor floats idea of 'climate lockdown' with bans on red meat, 'extreme' energy limits

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/28/professor-floats-idea-climate-lockdown-bans-red-me/

Are you ready for the climate lockdowns?

https://spectator.us/topic/ready-climate-lockdowns-environment/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, perpetual said:

Don't go tiktok, it will melt your brain....worse than Little Britain. lol

Maybe those "lovely" nurses won't do tik tok dances?! Please put a bullet in my head before I die in a NHS hospital

12 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

There is a discussion on a UK football forum called JA606  on about the second page entitled [email protected] vaxers and anti covid. 

The usual blind sheep stuff but what really is astounding there is a chap who describes how his mother had the jab and a few days later she fell down the stairs and died. 

The doctor suspected a stroke actually was the cause of the fall but the son refused to accept there was any connection between the jab causing the stroke and then her sad passing. Even though she was fit for her age with no other obvious health concerns. 

The son after receiving sympathies from other contributers to the debate was comforted by them saying it was just unlucky purely a coincidence and he was praised for saying he was still going to have his jab next week. 

This is what we are dealing with when the sheep refuse to see the bleeding obvious and makes you wonder whether they are all in fact under some sinister mind control. 

This was the post I took it from @Morpheus I don't understand why it said it was your quote, it was @Made in Wales but nonetheless, yes, these poor fools getting jabbed etc, they are under some serious mind control sadly ☹

1 hour ago, Shake said:

I can't even stomach gates. I think he is the devil incarnated

I reckon Billy Boy is ushering in the Anti-Christ, getting the masses marked for his arrival, I don't think we are very far off now. I never thought I would live to see it. We are all known as last generation.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Shake said:

I can't even stomach gates. I think he is the devil incarnated

A simulated, souless man.

It is a very deep book (like those of Steiner) but I can recommend Mark Prophet's 'The Souless One: Cloning a Counterfeit Creation' to those who want to really understand what Gates, Bliar et al are all about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, pete675 said:

A simulated, souless man.

It is a very deep book (like those of Steiner) but I can recommend Mark Prophet's 'The Souless One: Cloning a Counterfeit Creation' to those who want to really understand what Gates, Bliar et al are all about.

Is this the book pete? Notice the cover with the DNA logo on it.

1168341484_abook.jpg.2cd15697eccb62d14ba368173d8da3f6.jpg

I'm gonna buy this. Thanks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Human10 said:

I didn't forget... I'm wondering how much damage it made... Since then I also connected many dots... As far as I now you can be fined in Poland for refusing mandatory vaccines. How is it in UK?

I was subtly saying that any you are asked to have here you could say "I don't need this,I have had it in my own country already." As a way out for you.

As far as I know none are mandatory here, it's illegal to force medical treatment without the patients written or spoken consent. 

Do not restrict our rights to peaceful protest.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/579012

Sign this petition

248,581 signatures

Watch the debate (from 6.15pm, Monday 26 April

Ahead of the debate on Monday 26 April on rights to protest, the Petitions Committee has published a summary of responses to its survey on the potential impact of changes to powers to police protests.

The survey asked why people had signed petitions, including this one, about changes to powers to police protests, and concerns about these new powers. We received over 14,000 responses, and you can read a summary of results here: https://committees.parliament.uk/writtenevidence/26059/default/

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, perpetual said:

I think shingles can flare up when, particularly in older people, one's immune system is weak, much like any virus that has been dormant can flare up. This makes sense though....because the gene manipulation has weakened the immune system.

I had it back in the mid 90s, stress brought it on I was told.

Very,very, painful I can still remember now the shooting pain along my legs.

I see peoples skin erupting into blisters and bloodspots with this vaccination .. if its showing that externally what is it doing internally?

Such a dreadful thing to experiment on us .

I know the Daily Fail spurns out some shit, but this is getting beyond 🤣

Archbishop of Canterbury urges public to show 'forgiveness and compassion' to politicians - and says standards are much higher in Westminster than they used to be

42106732-0-image-m-144_1619137232471.jpg

Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby agreed it was wrong to 'help out your chums or lobby inappropriately'. But he insisted moral standards are much higher than they used to be.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, alexa said:

Here we go!🤬

Four-month-old kitten has to be put down after catching Covid from its owner: Study confirms two cases of cat-to-human transmission in Britain during 2020's first wave

42049048-0-image-m-9_1619028314154.jpg

A study by the University of Glasgow pinpointed two confirmed cases of human-to-cat Covid transmission in the UK, which led to one cat suffering critical lung damage.

DM

This animal transmission comes out every few months but has failed to hook yet.

We have been trained to value animals more than humans, see a blind child in India begging on TV "that's normal" see a donkey with a bad leg in India "omg send money!"

The mass killing of people's pets because 'covid' is not beyond the unreasonable. They would do this.

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

I reckon they're just getting everyone ready for the inevitible 'climate lockdowns'. The sheep accepted the fake virus bullshit, and submitted like pathetic morons. So a climate lockdown will be piss easy for the elites to pull off. They won't even need to argue the case. They will just tell the compliant sheep it's happening and that wil be it. Cut the power and no one will dare protest. The writing is on the wall mate. Even on my most positive days now, I know we're fucked.

So it’ll be bonfires in the streets during winter then, just like the old days apparently. My mum told us that when she was a kid people used to burn leaves in the gutters and have bonfires in paddocks to get rid of anything you didn’t want 😂 

• Like 1

I walked in the bank yesterday & radio news came on..headlines climate bollocks, woke bollocks & then finally something about officially Covid has stopped being the number one daily cause of death in the UK.

I know its no biggy, but I dont listen or watch broadcasts.. is like torture to listen for 2 seconds, I laughed out loud..thinking yes its now jabber deaths.

Hardly anyones died of covid for weeks now, I guess they just had to get that in there for the programming.

Just like the never ending Terrowist booga booga.

EzhRLFTXsAETi_I?format=jpg&name=medium

0c6d2aeadccbe6744d49ec4c2487a465.gif

• Like 1

Risk Of Blood Clot From AstraZeneca Jab Has DOUBLED

The risk of suffering a serious blood clot from the AstraZeneca vaccine has doubled in the last fortnight according to new research. Despites this, the UK regulator continues to claim that the benefits of having the jab, outweigh the risks.

New data from the Medical Healthcare products and Regulatory Agency (MHRA) reveals that blood clot cases have risen from 79 to 168 since April 8, and deaths from 19 to 32.

Now it’s claimed that the risk of developing a blood clot has gone up from one in 250,000 to around one in 126,600. The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has recommended that the under-30’s are given an alternative 

The MHRA has updated its advice and is now urging people to contact a doctor immediately, if they experience a severe headache from around four days of vaccination, which doesn’t improve with painkillers and feels worse when lying down or bending over.

The regulator also warned people to contact a GP if headaches are  accompanied by blurred vision, confusion, difficulty with speech, weakness, drowsiness or seizures.

People are also being asked to look out for a rash that looks like a small bruise or bleeding under the skin, shortness of breath, chest pain, leg swelling and persistent stomach pain.

In a crass and unbecoming tweet yesterday, I suggested that you’d have to be “off your tits” to have the AstraZeneca jab or any other covid vaccine. Cracks are appearing in the dam. These treatments (they’re not vaccines), are not safe. They could kill you.

Never forget that they were given emergency use authorisation and the manufacturers have been indemnified against liability. Unsurprisingly, none of the UK news channels are covering this story this morning.

A journalists job is to inform the public. I am informing you now. They have admitted today that there is a 1/126,000 chance of developing a blood clot. A blood clot can kill you. What’s the real figure? It seems that the more research they do, the more the odds narrow.

You’ve probably had covid-19 and never noticed. The odds of becoming seriously ill or dying from it are astronomical. There is absolutely no benefit to taking a chance with one of their experimental drugs.

https://richieallen.co.uk/risk-of-blood-clot-from-astrazeneca-jab-has-doubled/

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Human10 said:

I had a message from school to register for polio and other vaccines. Anyone knows if they are mandatory in UK? I was hunted in Poland for this reason 🥴

Not mandatory my friend

no vaccination is mandatory in the U.K. 

we keep the kids off on vaccination day just in case

hope this helps

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

I had it back in the mid 90s, stress brought it on I was told.

Very,very, painful I can still remember now the shooting pain along my legs.

I see peoples skin erupting into blisters and bloodspots with this vaccination .. if its showing that externally what is it doing internally?

Such a dreadful thing to experiment on us .

Out of likes 👍

• Like 1