Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

So, the Vax supporters have successfully (and completely illogically) been convinced to fear and feel hysterical anger towards anti-vaxxers.

And now with recent revelations of 'shedding', anti vaxxers are being egged on to feel fear and hysterical anger towards vaxxers  too - they're no longer just a danger to themselves, but to everybody.

Just pondering whether this could be a fairly clever ruse to ensure that the entire population of the world is primed to hate, fear and physically attack their neighbours, all based on lies.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Bloody auto-spelkl altering words
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, sarbloh said:

Today whilst in stasi sainsburys I have a thought. I saw the 'oldies' slathering their hands in sanitiser (as if they were about perform surgery), wiping their trolleys etc (despite if the narrative is correct they've most probably had their 2 jabbers). They've had their whole lives conditioned by the media (they still trust it).

Us folks a bit younger have grown up with not trusting that media, we get our world view from elsewhere. If you look at the folks who've heard of DI etc (and read their stuff) they are mainly under 50, and moving up the demographic as they age (with new folks replacing them in younger demographics)

If the depopulation doesn't happen by 2030, then most of the plebs would be getting their info from not just the BBC, Daily Mail, Guardian, CNN etc... 

On a demographic level globally, it really is 'now or never' for the cabal (unless you are in controlled places like China).

To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, companies like Amazon, Google, Uber, FB when they started out targeted uni age adults and 20 somethings, as they knew they are early adopters who then move on up the demographics (they then have kids etc). Thereby what they deem as 'normal' is the 'normal' across society later, attaining critical mass and all that.

So it truly is a critical moment in history for humans

My parents aren't interested in DI, but my friends are.  Funny enough it was one of my mothers friends who told me about DI. She'd been to one of his seminars and said he was so amazing. I've tried to tell people the BBC is a propaganda site but they don't want to know. The older people have grown up trusting it, perhaps because life was different back then? Now the evil is becoming more known.

And slathering away in hand sanitiser isn't good because of the ingredients, it will also make them sick in the end.

53 minutes ago, Niknik said:

I am sure the regular flushot has been dumbing down - or "sheepifying" - people over the years.

My sibling is the only one of three in the family who takes it.

He is a fully paid up Branch Covidian Baa Baa whereas we unjabbed are aware of the hoax.

He took the covyshot asap without question or investigation and wears his muzzle even though he has asthma!

What a tool!

Some Mother's do still 'ave 'em,apparently!

image.png.1e59a106774ec4586876ff85b5c2ee55.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

My parents aren't interested in DI, but my friends are.  Funny enough it was one of my mothers friends who told me about DI. She'd been to one of his seminars and said he was so amazing. I've tried to tell people the BBC is a propaganda site but they don't want to know. The older people have grown up trusting it, perhaps because life was different back then? Now the evil is becoming more known.

And slathering away in hand sanitiser isn't good because of the ingredients, it will also make them sick in the end.

I was grown trusting BBC - it was worldwide since 90's - at least. They were teaching English across the globe or at least EU - for sure... It was awesome and high quality :) We knew many BBC shows and educating programs. When I came here I was kind of happy paying TV licence 🤪 And since last few years the level of propaganda achieved irrational levels... Like it was... Some parody... Attenborough connecting climate change with corona virus pandemic totally reversed my opinion about this channel. Anyone who watched that episode knows what I'm talking about. I feel really disappointed and betrayed :(

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I was grown trusting BBC - it was worldwide since 90's - at least. They were teaching English across the globe or at least EU - for sure... It was awesome and high quality :) We knew many BBC shows and educating programs. When I came here I was kind of happy paying TV licence 🤪 And since last few years the level of propaganda achieved irrational levels... Like it was... Some parody... Attenborough connecting climate change with corona virus pandemic totally reversed my opinion about this channel. Anyone who watched that episode knows what I'm talking about. I feel really disappointed and betrayed :(

I too have been very disappointed with Attenborough.  The truth eventually comes out and shocks you.

Has anyone ever heard about Detoxing from a vaccine?

This is what I found and I'll look further into it. Maybe you can find similar stuff in your country?

dangers of vaccines

Here is the best vaccine detox method to protect you against vaccine injury, and keep your immune system boosted and protecting you. Vaccine Detox in the order of importance:

Zeolite Pure is a top level vaccine detox formula, gets the heavy metals like mercury, thimersol, and sodium fluoride out, and boosts your immune system against harmful biological vaccine ingredients like fetal and animal DNA and live/mutated viruses

Zeolite-AV is a natural antiviral, antibacterial and antimicrobial that has pure micronized zeolite pure powder in it with humic acid. It protects against viruses (like the ones in most vaccines)

EDTA Chelation Therapy – safely removes heavy metals and toxins from your body but is not well absorbed orally. This special EDTA vaccine detox has 100% effectivity in suppository form

Ellagic Acid is a natural antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal. It also is a cancer preventative and tumor reducer. It is safe for your immune cells but causes apoptosis (cell death) for cancer cells. It also is lethal for parasites.

Tulsi Holy Basil organic herb that is good for detoxing metals and fluoride. You can eat it or take it as an extract as a natural vaccine detox.

Liver Cleanse flushes your liver, which is your body’s master cleanser, preventing liver failure and jaundice

Probiotics  are the good bacteria that allow you to absorb the nutrition from the food you eat, and crowd out the harmful types of bacteria and viruses. Use this after your vaccine detox with the above methods to boost your immune system and crowd out harmful microbes

You can also eat organic cilantro, which helps your body get rid of some of the heavy metals. Not as good as zeolites but still helpful. Use any of the above vaccine detox methods or for best results combine the one that you can do.  

https://herbalremedies.one/vaccine-detox/

https://www.organiclifestylemagazine.com/issue/17-how-to-detoxify-and-heal-from-vaccinations-for-adults-and-children

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi there

1st poster here.

I did this video last Saturday at the Brighton vaccine centre, which was empty.

Well worth a watch

http://<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.brighteon.com/33b129d0-0ffb-4349-8f13-c44b3aa24dfb" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by AdevarulInterzis
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AdevarulInterzis said:

Hi there

1st poster here.

I did this video last Saturday at the Brighton vaccine centre, which was empty.

Well worth a watch

http://<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.brighteon.com/33b129d0-0ffb-4349-8f13-c44b3aa24dfb" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hi AdevarulInterzis, welcome and thanks for your post. Pleased to see them empty - same up here in the midlands.

There is a section on the front/home page that details this forums capabilities.

Just now, zarkov said:

Hi AdevarulInterzis, welcome and thanks for your post. Pleased to see them empty - same up here in the midlands.

There is a section on the front/home page that details this forums capabilities.

Thanks.

Pleased to be here.

I used to be on the old DI forum and have been on 12 different protests against Convid-1984 tyranny.

I also run a group called -covid vax reactions- on telegram.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, peter said:

I'm in the shit with the misses again, anyone in Australia will know Bunnings and this is an organization I dislike immensely, it always seem to bring out the best in me , before covid you could walk in and out any door you wished ,now there is an entrance and exit  , two doors 30 mts apart and a person standing between the two to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Anyway I couldn't be bothered  walking the extra 30 mts to get into the shop so I walked in the exit with my wife,  you guessed it I was fronted about  my choice of doors and was told I needed to go in the entrance door  when I was already in the store. So I politely informed the person you used to be able to walk in any door , to which the reply was it hasn't been like that for twelve months at least ,so I asked why and  of course the answer was covid, so then I asked with regards to covid ,what difference dose it make if I walk in that one or that one pointing at  each door in turn . The answer was brilliant  all I heard was ah... ah...ah, ( you could almost hear the cogs going around and the does not compute warning going off in the persons head)  I just turned around and walked into the store.

My wife likes to look in the gardening section . I usually wait in the car till she is finished then I go in if I want something which is not very often, I don't like buying overpriced chinese crap however she wanted new light fittings for outside plus the kitchen and entrance and far be it for me to make an executive decision unaided , I'm just the silly bastard that has to take the old ones down ( that work perfectly) and put the new ones up

I think people only go to Bunnings for the sausages sizzling away at the front...... and the fact that they almost monopolise hardware stores, lots can’t compete with them, even Masters all closed down and they were big, owned by Woolworths

• Like 1

Way worse than we thought for cronyvirus

The risk assessment for untested novel experimental injections will be an interesting read when Prof Ioannidis collates all the info.

New study puts COVID infection fatality rate at only 0.15 percent

STANFORD, California, April 16, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A new study released by Professor John P. A. Ioannidis of Stanford University, California, has found that the infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID-19 is significantly lower than previous studies indicated. According to Ioannidis, a medicine and epidemiology professor, the virus is less deadly than once thought, registering at a mere 0.15% fatality rate.

Linked here

• Like 2

was in sainsbury's there tonight and as i was locking my bike up outside a lady walked in and the alarms started going off so she stopped and started looking around and thought it was because she didn't wash her hands with the available soap dispensers so she turned around and washed them then dandered on in. i had a good chuckle with my mate about it.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

My son's Mother-in law, who's had the jab and had shingles has just been rushed into intensive care. We are so worried about her, just praying that she pulls through.🙏 

Hope she makes it through.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I had a message from school to register for polio and other vaccines. Anyone knows if they are mandatory in UK? I was hunted in Poland for this reason 🥴

But Human10 how did you so quickly forget you already had them in Poland years ago.

4 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Cant find the  story on the BBC website, nor elsewhere, it's like the captain Tom death all over again.. am I remembering this right? Am I  imagining it?

Ukcolumn will cover it tomorrow I should think.

Beeb had an article about him on their site for at least a week, pushing the poison.  Bet he’s up there kicking himself now. 

1 minute ago, perpetual said:

Crikey, she's gone down hill quickly.

I know shingles can be very painful but is it a sorta thing one could end up in ICU? 🤔

I remember hearing it can be deadly especially if it is in the throat 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic