Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Way worse than we thought for cronyvirus

The risk assessment for untested novel experimental injections will be an interesting read when Prof Ioannidis collates all the info.

New study puts COVID infection fatality rate at only 0.15 percent

STANFORD, California, April 16, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A new study released by Professor John P. A. Ioannidis of Stanford University, California, has found that the infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID-19 is significantly lower than previous studies indicated. According to Ioannidis, a medicine and epidemiology professor, the virus is less deadly than once thought, registering at a mere 0.15% fatality rate.

Linked here

• Like 2

was in sainsbury's there tonight and as i was locking my bike up outside a lady walked in and the alarms started going off so she stopped and started looking around and thought it was because she didn't wash her hands with the available soap dispensers so she turned around and washed them then dandered on in. i had a good chuckle with my mate about it.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

My son's Mother-in law, who's had the jab and had shingles has just been rushed into intensive care. We are so worried about her, just praying that she pulls through.🙏 

Hope she makes it through.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I had a message from school to register for polio and other vaccines. Anyone knows if they are mandatory in UK? I was hunted in Poland for this reason 🥴

But Human10 how did you so quickly forget you already had them in Poland years ago.

4 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Cant find the  story on the BBC website, nor elsewhere, it's like the captain Tom death all over again.. am I remembering this right? Am I  imagining it?

Ukcolumn will cover it tomorrow I should think.

Beeb had an article about him on their site for at least a week, pushing the poison.  Bet he’s up there kicking himself now. 

1 minute ago, perpetual said:

Crikey, she's gone down hill quickly.

I know shingles can be very painful but is it a sorta thing one could end up in ICU? 🤔

I remember hearing it can be deadly especially if it is in the throat 

9 minutes ago, perpetual said:

I think shingles can flare up when, particularly in older people, one's immune system is weak, much like any virus that has been dormant can flare up. This makes sense though....because the gene manipulation has weakened the immune system.

I remember when I was younger it was explained to me as the adult version of chicken pox but if it flares up inside the throat you can be in trouble. But within a side effect to a vaccine you have to wonder what else is going on at the same time causing issues, you my have shingles but you never know if anything else is happening at the same time. They will only treat what they suspect, so if your not well with shingles they will treat that as the problem and not check much else. Where's Dr house when you need him.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

But Human10 how did you so quickly forget you already had them in Poland years ago.

I didn't forget... I'm wondering how much damage it made... Since then I also connected many dots... As far as I now you can be fined in Poland for refusing mandatory vaccines. How is it in UK?

On 4/21/2021 at 3:10 AM, DarianF said:

@Garrison Are you a Bottom fan? (old TV show). If so, you might recognize this striking resemblance 😅 ---> https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5557-much-needed-humour-thread/&do=findComment&comment=266426

I am mate got them all plus the live shows and guest house paradiso....bloody funny

Eddie Hitler LMAO.

Have you seen one by one with Rik Mayall? Very strange considering what's going on at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, peter said:

I'm in the shit with the misses again, anyone in Australia will know Bunnings and this is an organization I dislike immensely, it always seem to bring out the best in me , before covid you could walk in and out any door you wished ,now there is an entrance and exit  , two doors 30 mts apart and a person standing between the two to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Anyway I couldn't be bothered  walking the extra 30 mts to get into the shop so I walked in the exit with my wife,  you guessed it I was fronted about  my choice of doors and was told I needed to go in the entrance door  when I was already in the store. So I politely informed the person you used to be able to walk in any door , to which the reply was it hasn't been like that for twelve months at least ,so I asked why and  of course the answer was covid, so then I asked with regards to covid ,what difference dose it make if I walk in that one or that one pointing at  each door in turn . The answer was brilliant  all I heard was ah... ah...ah, ( you could almost hear the cogs going around and the does not compute warning going off in the persons head)  I just turned around and walked into the store.

My wife likes to look in the gardening section . I usually wait in the car till she is finished then I go in if I want something which is not very often, I don't like buying overpriced chinese crap however she wanted new light fittings for outside plus the kitchen and entrance and far be it for me to make an executive decision unaided , I'm just the silly bastard that has to take the old ones down ( that work perfectly) and put the new ones up

Bunings have been pure covid jobsworths, even employing someone to over the chemical jizz when you walk in. Hate the fuckers and their fucking thick staff.

8 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I didn't forget... I'm wondering how much damage it made... Since then I also connected many dots... As far as I now you can be fined in Poland for refusing mandatory vaccines. How is it in UK?

I think he meant just say they had it in Poland years ago

1 minute ago, GSM said:

I think he meant just say they had it in Poland years ago

So ok. I used good uncle Google... 

Vaccines offered through the national immunisation programme in the UK are not mandatory. Vaccinations are also not currently mandatory in the UK during a pandemic. Medical and ethical opinion is divided on the introduction of immunisation policies that involve some degree of coercion (such as fines).

So fcuk it...

• Like 1

Just now, Garrison said:

Have you seen one by one with Rik Mayall? Very strange considering what's going on at the moment.

Remember Rick's parting words ......."Destroy your TV ...NOW" 

I'm afraid people on this thread will drive themselves mad reacting to the latest media news on covid ...cursing the latest announcement from politicians ... despairing at the sheeple going to their own slaughter .... 

Watch it all out of the corner of your eye , speak your truth to people you meet , but don't get too involved .... Take your cue from Max , escape somewhere remote while you still can where the madness will not get you 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I'm afraid people on this thread will drive themselves mad reacting to the latest media news on covid ...cursing the latest announcement from politicians ... despairing at the sheeple going to their own slaughter .... 

Watch it all out of the corner of your eye , speak your truth to people you meet , but don't get too involved .... Take your cue from Max , escape somewhere remote while you still can where the madness will not get you 

Agree with that. To much of this nonsense is not good for your health or sanity. I moved up to a remote area in December last year and am grateful for the peace and tranquility of it all. I've not seen one police car, or ambulance for that matter. Where i used to live it was sirens blaring all day long, you couldn't step out the front door without seeing one, or people fighting and arguining. No cars having mirrors nicked either is a bonus. Got a poly tunnel and large bedding areas that are just waiting for the ground frost to go away before I can't start getting stuck into reducing food bills. Have a fishing rod and then the next step will be getting chickens and the world can Fuck off at that point cos I won't be overly interested in it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

He was bang on.

I couldn't agree more,I can't help thinking if the ones who are instigating all of this do actually thrive on fear and negativity then it's a win win.On one hand you have the sheeple who are terrified of a bullshit virus and get angry about the non conformists.

Then there's people like us who are worried about what shit the sheeple will drag us into and also getting angry that they can't see what's going even though it's blatantly obvious.Both sides equalling the same negativity.

We should never forget .........Morale wins wars.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

"You don't know who is the man who's making things he wants you to see, destroy your television sets now, you must listen to no orders."

"That's all I can tell you at this point in humanity, believe me."

Edited by The Old Knight
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic