Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Takes narcissism to a whole new strata.

(I mean the one saying she didn't want to talk publicly about breaking off her engagement, then yabbering on for hours about it. I'm assuming. I listened for about 1 minute )

Is she the same person as the photo at the top?

I don't think she's ugly at all, actually pretty,  but people who have dog shit for a soul, it sort of comes across even on a staged video. Ugghh.

Yeah same person - the same person as that tiktok wetting herself over getting the jab

narcissism to a whole new strata. - my thoughts exactly.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Les Mckeown of the bay city rollers has died.

If anyone here has a good memory and  watches ukcolumn news,  did they not do a feature on him recently ( last 4 months) where he was going on about him getting the vaccine ?

I tried to find it but no luck so far.

It's becoming quite noticeable how many 'celebs' have been dropping dead over the last few months.

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

It's becoming quite noticeable how many 'celebs' have been dropping dead over the last few months.

Cant find the  story on the BBC website, nor elsewhere, it's like the captain Tom death all over again.. am I remembering this right? Am I  imagining it?

Ukcolumn will cover it tomorrow I should think.

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Out of reactions! but thank you so much for guy... I needed this to escape the current horrors..

I think it's his exasperated tone of voice that does it, just how I feel when I see some of the stuff they post like that dimwit on the last page. 

10 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

It dont stop the Covidians flock down my local communist vaccine hub queuing for their death shot.

Had my letter for the vax yesterday. Have no idea what it said. Didn’t read. Ripped up and on the fire.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Had my letter for the vax yesterday. Have no idea what it said. Didn’t read. Ripped up and on the fire.

its an age thing

blatant discrimination

my vaccine is ready also though, apparently. the booklet is a piss poor read. my wife got notice that hers is ready also and we noticed theres nothing personal in the invite, nothing to suggest my vaccine has been created specifically for me. i am very disappointed

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

They are giving you updates on variant cases now.

EzmBlMeXoAErkfo?format=jpg&name=medium

https://twitter.com/PHE_uk/status/1385280866503610369?s=20

It's interesting. Considering they claim to be able to distinguish between separate variants, it should be simple enough for them to pin deaths to specific variants. Still waiting for those Kent variant death numbers. Absolute sheeeiite.

2 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Can they vaccinate against idiocy?

Oh yeah, it's probably the reason IQ has dropped significantly in the last few decades.

I am sure the regular flushot has been dumbing down - or "sheepifying" - people over the years.

My sibling is the only one of three in the family who takes it.

He is a fully paid up Branch Covidian Baa Baa whereas we unjabbed are aware of the hoax.

He took the covyshot asap without question or investigation and wears his muzzle even though he has asthma!

What a tool!

Some Mother's do still 'ave 'em,apparently!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Sorry, but your going to have to show the full post because I didn't say that 2 hours ago. 

No It was my post about JA606 forum discussion about covid and the blinkered idiots on it who ignore the bleeding obvious dangers of the jab like they have been mind controlled. 

5 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

No It was my post about JA606 forum discussion about covid and the blinkered idiots on it who ignore the bleeding obvious dangers of the jab like they have been mind controlled. 

To be honest I think a lot of people simply don't have the information if they came across on social media where twitter/facebook automatically tries to discredit it or the BBC where they only do negative hit pieces about conspiracy theories instead of looking at any possible negative consequences to any situation be it lockdown or vaccines. People are in a bubble created by government and the media. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

That resolves that then. Thanks. 👍

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic