Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

As per the above video. Made out she'd specially rented a car for it because she's a fuckin moron. Model as well, wouldn't mind, but I didn't think she was that pretty. Must be a munter model. 

Not attractive at all....Plain Jane at best... and total munter model.

FullSizeRender copy.jpg

This was just posted yesterday.... These people are so vacuous and shallow - they won't survive the coming human apocalypse, I take some weird relief in that.

She's in NY - she'll need to be jabbed sooner or later as Cuomo is full steam ahead with the "Excelsior Pass" and the under 30 eligibility has just been opened up... hence the tiktok influencing.. its so fking evil

5/04/2021 — New Yorkers 16 and Older Now Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine ... On Tuesday, any New Yorker age 16 and older can sign up to get a COVID-19 ...

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Mate, not saying it didn't happen. Just saying it might not have went down the way we are told.

Same way decades down the line they'll talk about this covid pandemic like the black plague. Oooh think of the children.

When we know that its a crock of shit. Everything we know about history is up for debate in my eyes. All cards are off the table. So I find it strange that people think they can do this now but not decades or centuries ago? MSM life is all an illusion. Just look at the shit they have pulled whilst we been alive? JFK, gulf of tonkin, Oklahoma bombing, WTC attempt, 911, 77. To name but a few.

But yeah let's believe them about other historic events. Nah mate, you're alright. Carry on.

Moon landing a shocking omission.

• Like 1

Les Mckeown of the bay city rollers has died.

If anyone here has a good memory and  watches ukcolumn news,  did they not do a feature on him recently ( last 4 months) where he was going on about him getting the vaccine ?

I tried to find it but no luck so far.

9 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Odd one today. Pulling out of side street on a residential estate I waited for what I thought was an ambulance.

What passed (2 of them, at speed) looked like a cross between a prison van & a fire engine, blue lights & siren going, all white but no markings at all save for a single stripe.

Any ideas? 

Military police?

http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/category/police/armed-forces-police/military-police/

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

FullSizeRender copy.jpg

This was just posted yesterday.... These people are so vacuous and shallow - they won't survive the coming human apocalypse, I take some weird relief in that.

She's in NY - she'll need to be jabbed sooner or later as Cuomo is full steam ahead with the "Excelsior Pass" and the under 30 eligibility has just been opened up... hence the tiktok influencing.. its so fking evil

5/04/2021 — New Yorkers 16 and Older Now Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine ... On Tuesday, any New Yorker age 16 and older can sign up to get a COVID-19 ...

She looks like a shape shifting lizard to me. 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Boiled my piss.

ffs

It doesn't seem real to me. Her reaction is so over the top.  

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

FullSizeRender copy.jpg

The guy had a lucky escape.  

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

FullSizeRender copy.jpg

What a vacuous twat

In the crotch 

Up to the knee

Edited by zarkov
annoyed
23 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

FullSizeRender copy.jpg

Takes narcissism to a whole new strata.

(I mean the one saying she didn't want to talk publicly about breaking off her engagement, then yabbering on for hours about it. I'm assuming. I listened for about 1 minute )

Is she the same person as the photo at the top?

I don't think she's ugly at all, actually pretty,  but people who have dog shit for a soul, it sort of comes across even on a staged video. Ugghh.

Edited by Pina Colada
17 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

It doesn't seem real to me. Her reaction is so over the top.  

The guy had a lucky escape.  

Incapable of speaking like a sentence without like saying like.

I could stand only 30 seconds. Flamethrower.

2 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Takes narcissism to a whole new strata.

(I mean the one saying she didn't want to talk publicly about breaking off her engagement, then yabbering on for hours about it. I'm assuming. I listened for about 1 minute )

Is she the same person as the photo at the top?

I don't think she's ugly at all, actually pretty,  but people who have dog shit for a soul, it sort of comes across even on a staged video. Ugghh.

Yeah same person - the same person as that tiktok wetting herself over getting the jab

narcissism to a whole new strata. - my thoughts exactly.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Les Mckeown of the bay city rollers has died.

If anyone here has a good memory and  watches ukcolumn news,  did they not do a feature on him recently ( last 4 months) where he was going on about him getting the vaccine ?

I tried to find it but no luck so far.

It's becoming quite noticeable how many 'celebs' have been dropping dead over the last few months.

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

It's becoming quite noticeable how many 'celebs' have been dropping dead over the last few months.

Cant find the  story on the BBC website, nor elsewhere, it's like the captain Tom death all over again.. am I remembering this right? Am I  imagining it?

Ukcolumn will cover it tomorrow I should think.

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Out of reactions! but thank you so much for guy... I needed this to escape the current horrors..

I think it's his exasperated tone of voice that does it, just how I feel when I see some of the stuff they post like that dimwit on the last page. 

10 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

It dont stop the Covidians flock down my local communist vaccine hub queuing for their death shot.

Had my letter for the vax yesterday. Have no idea what it said. Didn’t read. Ripped up and on the fire.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Had my letter for the vax yesterday. Have no idea what it said. Didn’t read. Ripped up and on the fire.

its an age thing

blatant discrimination

my vaccine is ready also though, apparently. the booklet is a piss poor read. my wife got notice that hers is ready also and we noticed theres nothing personal in the invite, nothing to suggest my vaccine has been created specifically for me. i am very disappointed