Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

Not to mention the amount of Aussie farmland and water the Chicoms own too... as they do here too  - food and water supply being owned by the Red Dragon is scary - they own half of downtown Auckland and Sydney too, I believe.... And Biden 'executively' rescinded Trumps bill on banning foreign interference in the US power grid......

 

We're all governed by traitors - it's obvious to anyone paying attention - and it's obvious that there is no real West Vs China Vs Russia either - all just a charade for us Plebs to entertain ourselves over....  sure there's different factions vying for the top of the power pyramid, but they're all lockstep in the plan for our genocide to reduce the amount of useless mouths to feed and total enslavement of our unborn future - just petty infighting about who gets the eventual 'ownership' of the best slices of the pie - who gets the cream of the cream -  ultimately complete access to our human DNA data...

I said the other day that I believe they control everything. It's like a theatre production on a global scale. Plus any person thinking West isn't really good in turn turns to Russia,  China, Iran,  etc but you just walk into there control via a different nation. They have all that seems good and all that seems bad thus insuring complete control forever essentially. Probably been like that since the dawn of mankind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F5tr1D63B2YD/

 

Medical tyranny in the UK. 10min.

 

Man and his wife being denied by Drs and nurses as they're trying to see his elderly father who is in hospital - Drs and nurses lying through their teeth about 'covid' +ve tests which turns out they've also falsified the paperwork - because the father had told the son over the phone earlier its untrue.

They're refusing to let the couple see the patient who is alone in a ward and is now trying to discharge himself from hospital even though he has COP pneumonia. If the poor guy didn't have family they would have murdered him by making his COP worse and put it down as covid or probably just jabbed him to get it over and done with quicker.

I seen that earlier on Twitter, in one part when in discussion with a different nurse it does seem as though the old man did in fact take a COVID test. He seemed to remember taking it when told by that nurse when and how he took it. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ring any bells for anyone? lol -

 

Let's not forget about old Henry K. one of the original Demonic architects of our Doom. Kill Hates is fresh on the scene, a spring chicken by their standards - hence the energy, the over enthusiasm and ecstaticism; revelling in his gift for being the "one" to bring it to its crescendo.

 

May be an image of 1 person and text

Kissinger - Useless Eater

https://humansarefree.com/2016/01/henry-kissinger-top-architect-of-the-new-world-order.html

 

David Rockefeller is another one. He lived forever too. How much babies blood and heart transplants have they had between them all?

 

image.jpeg.51d87be97a6569af34bb13bff431b283.jpeg

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Ring any bells for anyone? lol -

 

Let's not forget about old Henry K. one of the original Demonic architects of our Doom. Kill Hates is fresh on the scene, a spring chicken by their standards - hence the energy, the over enthusiasm and ecstaticism; revelling in his gift for being the "one" to bring it to its crescendo.

 

May be an image of 1 person and text

Kissinger - Useless Eater

https://humansarefree.com/2016/01/henry-kissinger-top-architect-of-the-new-world-order.html

 

David Rockefeller is another one. He lived forever too. How much babies blood and heart transplants have they had between them all?

 

image.jpeg.51d87be97a6569af34bb13bff431b283.jpeg

 

Pair of fucking demons.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Fluke said:

Out of reactions mate. Got to get back to work but will dig out as much info as I can when I get back. 

 

 

So just to add to this and @SimonTV post earlier, my Mrs returned from a home visit at work and informs me that after being dry for 24hrs is now clotting. (Apologies for the details) 

 

I did say to her that whilst she might not want to hear it I said it's probably as a result of the vaccine. Head straight back in the sand and refusing to accept any causal link to the same. I give up, I've done my best but they just don't want to listen. I think I'm actually getting quite concerned now at how this might end for my Mrs, it's getting frightening. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Sad 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Holly Molly - I have no words 

 

 

 

 

The word for this type of individual is .................... TWAT! 

 

I don't advocate violence in anyway, but I'd say she has a face I'd like to punch. Where's that woke hating cat when you need him? 

Edited by Morpheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So just to add to this and @SimonTV post earlier, my Mrs returned from a home visit at work and informs me that after being dry for 24hrs is now clotting. (Apologies for the details) 

 

I did say to her that whilst she might not want to hear it I said it's probably as a result of the vaccine. Head straight back in the sand and refusing to accept any causal link to the same. I give up, I've done my best but they just don't want to listen. I think I'm actually getting quite concerned now at how this might end for my Mrs, it's getting frightening. 

Does she think it's something that would have happened to her without being jabbed, or does she have any medical issues (past) that she is trying to associate it to? Heard it through the grapevine that My nan had the jab and shortly after second dose has chest issues, that is causing family to be concerned but none of them believe it is a direct result of jab and think it's to do with something else. There idiots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Our Anthony said:

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of "Optimizing Vaccination Roll Out — Dos and Don'ts for all messaging, documents and 'communications' in the widest sense" - it's an NHS document using "nudge theory" to increase vaccination uptake that several psychologists have criticised as unethical - it's totally disappeared from online 

 

https://archive.org/download/anonex-rel-miles-mathis-evidence-of-covid-vaccine-injury-2021/NHS_England-Vaccination_Do's_and_Dont's_by_Audience_Cohorts_2020-Dec.pdf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

The word for this type of individual is .................... TWAT! 

 

I don't advocate violence in anyway, but I'd say she has a face I'd like to punch. Where's that woke hating cat when you need him? 

I just put an edit in my comment - I'm now positive she's one of those influencers that gets paid to shrill for the vax - the authorities have been quite open about the hundreds of millions of dollars from the magic money tree they've pissed out to these people to actively encourage other young people to poison them elves. They will be held accountable too! I bet they haven't gotten it.

 

https://www.tiktok.com/@smilin_aislinn?lang=en

https://www.instagram.com/smilin_aislinn/?hl=en

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, GSM said:

Does she think it's something that would have happened to her without being jabbed, or does she have any medical issues (past) that she is trying to associate it to? Heard it through the grapevine that My nan had the jab and shortly after second dose has chest issues, that is causing family to be concerned but none of them believe it is a direct result of jab and think it's to do with something else. There idiots.

Good question. 

 

Her answer was that since she's been off the pill her periods are erratic anyway and not as regimented as being on the pill. She was a heavy bleeder before this because she had pollips, but they were removed last year and her periods became lighter. 

 

So who knows what her rationale is, but I suspect different. I'll be keeping an eye on her anyway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

I just put an edit in my comment - I'm now positive she's one of those influencers that gets paid to shrill for the vax - the authorities have been quite open about the hundreds of millions of dollars from the magic money tree they've pissed out to these people to actively encourage other young people to poison them elves. They will be held accountable too! I bet they haven't gotten it.

 

https://www.tiktok.com/@smilin_aislinn?lang=en

https://www.instagram.com/smilin_aislinn/?hl=en

Ok, she's a shilling TWAT! Still a TWAT either way. 🤣👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Ok, she's a shilling TWAT! Still a TWAT either way. 🤣👍

 

There's a whole army of these young people in America: woke is a full on spectrum disorder... 

Aislinn Evans (Dancer/Model)

 
Artist
What's my name? It rhymes with smilin'😉
📸 Freelance model/dancer
🌟 Livestreamer
📱Face of LIVIT 🌟
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Mail has just pulled (or been told to pull) its headline story suggesting 'covid' deaths have been massively inflated. No surprise given a quick look at the comments. I wonder how quickly they can keep the nonsense going with the climate change zoom meeting comedy show?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've mentioned this before...but when asked if I'll be jabbed I've replied that 'yes, I want to die. I can't stand how this world has become with all the fear, low status folks telling people what to do, mask zombies, sanitiser junkies, freedoms eroded etc. I then mention how 'gene treatments' like this mRNA jab are still being trialled in 'cancer' patients (like they were mentioned 12yrs ago by my dad's consultant when he had blood cancer)...those treatments still aren't out of trial after all this time, because cancer patients (those on deaths door) can sue for damages. Yet, in months this new mRNA jab is apparently safe for the healthy plebs with no liability.

Most of the sheeple would rather 'live with no rights' (the cowards way), than die free. If the cabal can 'invert' stuff...well so can I. Try it on sheeps you know...say you're gonna take the jab because you want to die, and then tell them the evidence for the harm it does (say it 'sincerely' sure does confuse the sheeps I've spoken to).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sarbloh said:

I've mentioned this before...but when asked if I'll be jabbed I've replied that 'yes, I want to die. I can't stand how this world has become with all the fear, low status folks telling people what to do, mask zombies, sanitiser junkies, freedoms eroded etc. I then mention how 'gene treatments' like this mRNA jab are still being trialled in 'cancer' patients (like they were mentioned 12yrs ago by my dad's consultant when he had blood cancer)...those treatments still aren't out of trial after all this time, because cancer patients (those on deaths door) can sue for damages. Yet, in months this new mRNA jab is apparently safe for the healthy plebs with no liability.

Most of the sheeple would rather 'live with no rights' (the cowards way), than die free. If the cabal can 'invert' stuff...well so can I. Try it on sheeps you know...say you're gonna take the jab because you want to die, and then tell them the evidence for the harm it does (say it 'sincerely' sure does confuse the sheeps I've spoken to).

Just to add... say you want to die with the jab, enthusiastically. If you are on this forum I'm sure you are of the mindset that 'death' is nothing to fear, its just the start of another chapter..but for the sheeple they have been conditioned to fear it above all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Holly Molly - I have no words - 

 

Edit: just had a thought - she could be one of those 'influencers' getting paid to shrill... this whole thing is so evil beyond words.

 

 

 

 

Can they vaccinate against idiocy?

Oh yeah, it's probably the reason IQ has dropped significantly in the last few decades.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

Can they vaccinate against idiocy?

Oh yeah, it's probably the reason IQ has dropped significantly in the last few decades.

 

Influencers...whatever that is..in the UK get a minimum £1300 to pimp the satan juice. The leaked email with details is here somewhere...im sure the US has a similar set up. Funny how these 'influencers' all have the same story:

1) Last minute, last appointment available to get the jab (create scarcity mindset)

2) They'll do whatever to make it there on time (make it a thing)

3) They feel fine afterwards (when most feel rough)

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

So just to add to this and @SimonTV post earlier, my Mrs returned from a home visit at work and informs me that after being dry for 24hrs is now clotting. (Apologies for the details) 

 

I did say to her that whilst she might not want to hear it I said it's probably as a result of the vaccine. Head straight back in the sand and refusing to accept any causal link to the same. I give up, I've done my best but they just don't want to listen. I think I'm actually getting quite concerned now at how this might end for my Mrs, it's getting frightening. 

There is a discussion on a UK football forum called JA606  on about the second page entitled [email protected] vaxers and anti covid. 

 

The usual blind sheep stuff but what really is astounding there is a chap who describes how his mother had the jab and a few days later she fell down the stairs and died. 

 

The doctor suspected a stroke actually was the cause of the fall but the son refused to accept there was any connection between the jab causing the stroke and then her sad passing. Even though she was fit for her age with no other obvious health concerns. 

 

The son after receiving sympathies from other contributers to the debate was comforted by them saying it was just unlucky purely a coincidence and he was praised for saying he was still going to have his jab next week. 

 

This is what we are dealing with when the sheep refuse to see the bleeding obvious and makes you wonder whether they are all in fact under some sinister mind control. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

1) Last minute, last appointment available to get the jab (create scarcity mindset)

As per the above video. Made out she'd specially rented a car for it because she's a fuckin moron. Model as well, wouldn't mind, but I didn't think she was that pretty. Must be a munter model. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DEATHS FROM COVID IN UNDER 60s WITH NO PRE-EXISTING CONDITION: 698

 

DEATHS FROM ADVERSE REACTIONS TO THE JIB-JAB: 973

 

What we're being told...

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions#history

 

COVID-19 vaccine AstraZeneca analysis

 

TOTAL REACTIONS FOR DRUG 548495

FATAL OUTCOME REPORTS 627

 

COVID-19 mRNA Pfizer- BioNTech vaccine analysis

 

TOTAL REACTIONS FOR DRUG 143034

FATAL OUTCOME REPORTS 334

 

COVID-19 vaccine brand unspecified analysis

 

TOTAL REACTIONS FOR DRUG 1611

FATAL OUTCOME REPORTS 12

 

COVID-19 vaccine Moderna analysis

 

TOTAL REACTIONS FOR DRUG 117

FATAL OUTCOME REPORTS 0

 

TOTAL REACTIONS 693257

TOTAL FATAL OUTCOME REPORTS 973

 

Moderna has joined the fray. I suspected the 'brand unspecified' was Moderna, however, that doesn't seem to be the case. The question remains, what is the 'brand unspecified' version?

 

 

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/

 

Covid-Deaths-22-04-21.png

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Made in Wales said:

There is a discussion on a UK football forum called JA606  on about the second page entitled [email protected] vaxers and anti covid. 

 

The usual blind sheep stuff but what really is astounding there is a chap who describes how his mother had the jab and a few days later she fell down the stairs and died. 

 

The doctor suspected a stroke actually was the cause of the fall but the son refused to accept there was any connection between the jab causing the stroke and then her sad passing. Even though she was fit for her age with no other obvious health concerns. 

 

The son after receiving sympathies from other contributers to the debate was comforted by them saying it was just unlucky purely a coincidence and he was praised for saying he was still going to have his jab next week. 

 

This is what we are dealing with when the sheep refuse to see the bleeding obvious and makes you wonder whether they are all in fact under some sinister mind control. 

Holy shit! I was wondering when I might come across someone from there. Jibbed going there back last year because I couldn't stand the mainstream arseholes who inhabit that shit hole. I'd had quite a few confrontations on there with the plethora of covidiots. Who started the thread? Probably some dick head I've heard of. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...