Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Its for your safety Granny.

The leash really has come off those psychopaths... globally.. although not nearly as egregious as those Nazis, its fun times when Canadian Cops shove a tiny 12 yo to the ground for no reason...

GRAVENHURST — You know the wheels are coming off lockdown enforcement when the police are targeting a “12-year-old” potential violator in a skateboard park.

And a free society is skating on thin ice when videos show up appearing to show a kid being pushed to the ground by a police officer.

Most people thought such interactions could happen on the highways or at border points. Not at a skateboard park. Not in playgrounds. And not involving police in confrontations with kids.

The video appears to show a boy on a scooter being knocked down during a conversation with an OPP officer. The audio of the incident offers some insight.

“Don’t touch me,” a youth can be heard saying. “What are you doing?”

Another young person can be heard saying “he’s 12 years old” and “we are trying to leave, man.”

The audio is believed to be one of the officers saying, “He failed to identify” and “You don’t talk to an adult like this.”

In a statement, OPP said “officers stopped to speak to a group of young people, none of whom were wearing masks or social distancing. Officers attempted to interact with the youths which led to a physical confrontation between one officer and one young person.”

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/warmington-opp-probing-video-appearing-to-show-kid-pushed-from-scooter

On 4/20/2021 at 10:11 AM, Thewoodsman said:

You have a lot to learn but I'll leave it for another time and place.

Does questioning the official narrative of ww2 give this place a bad name when all other questioning is encouraged?

Or is it rather you know that subject is out of bounds because a narrative has been so enforced it has become the only acceptable thought process on the matter despite the obvious contradictions in the story.

The official ww2 story is as fake as the official covid story. I'm sure mr icke deep down knows this if hes ever taken a moment

I'm with you mate.

This blatant 'false flag' should make everyone question every fucking thing we take for granted about our historical events. Every single one of them.

This isnt the 1st time they've pulled shit like this.

Have a dodge on this site. Stolen histories.net. I'll see if I find a link to a great thread questioning WW2

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/did-ww2-happen.1014/page-2#post-37352

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Arrest Warrants For State Politicians Issued (Australia)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/onAQMKtMPiOM/

I like the concept, but from her YT page.....

Description

Christian Teacher/Researcher/Author/Political Leader voterightsparty.com

I claimed political leadership Australia from 20th September 2018.

I claimed Governor General of Australia, from 26th Feb 2021 public speeches (Victoria) Teresa was born and raised in Mundijong, Western Australia, Canning Federal Electorate, and now lives in Victoria.

She contested federal Cooper (formerly Batman) in 2018 & 2019, Victoria.

Teresa contested the Federal Election 2013 (Fremantle), 2014 (Federal Senate Re-Election & Vasse State By-Election), 2015 (Canning By-Election) in WA, 2016 in NSW (Federal Senate), & the 2018 & 2019 federal Batman By-Election/Cooper.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TeresavanLieshoutGG/about

A lot of 'contesting' seats, but I don't see much 'winning'  A lot of "claims" over leadership of 25M people too.....  I tend to back away slowly from people like this lol

• Like 1

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F5tr1D63B2YD/

Medical tyranny in the UK. 10min.

Man and his wife being denied by Drs and nurses as they're trying to see his elderly father who is in hospital - Drs and nurses lying through their teeth about 'covid' +ve tests which turns out they've also falsified the paperwork - because the father had told the son over the phone earlier its untrue.

They're refusing to let the couple see the patient who is alone in a ward and is now trying to discharge himself from hospital even though he has COP pneumonia. If the poor guy didn't have family they would have murdered him by making his COP worse and put it down as covid or probably just jabbed him to get it over and done with quicker.

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I dream of teeth like theirs.

My mouth looks like a bombed graveyard.

I have nashers like a witchdoctor's necklace.

The NHS really sucks eh. Pensioners over here get a lot of what’s considered necessities in healthcare, free or really cheap. Of course there’s a waiting list but I’ve heard reports from some oldies that I met in a supermarket that they were seen really quickly, within two or three weeks. Another thing I heard about 15 years ago, especially amongst the old and homeless, is that they commit a petty crime when they need dental treatment, especially in winter and they get their teeth fixed whilst getting hot meals and a warm bed in the big house .... so, in those cases I guess crime does pay

58 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

I'm with you mate.

This blatant 'false flag' should make everyone question every fucking thing we take for granted about our historical events. Every single one of them.

This isnt the 1st time they've pulled shit like this.

Have a dodge on this site. Stolen histories.net. I'll see if I find a link to a great thread questioning WW2

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/did-ww2-happen.1014/page-2#post-37352

Oh FFS, did WWII happen, ask my Dad, he lived through it, saw the glow in the night sky from London burning 20 miles away. Some people are just too deluded.

• Like 2

FDA inspectors find "brown residue" and other violations in plant making Johnson & Johnson vaccine

The Baltimore factory contracted to make Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine was dirty, didn't follow proper manufacturing procedures and had poorly trained staff, resulting in contamination of material that was going to be put in the shots, U.S. regulators said Wednesday.

The Food and Drug Administration released a statement and a 13-page report detailing findings from its recent inspection of the now-idle Emergent BioSciences factory.

Agency inspectors said a batch of bulk drug substance for J&J's single-shot vaccine was contaminated with material used to make COVID-19 vaccines for another Emergent client, AstraZeneca. That batch, reportedly enough to make about 15 million J&J vaccine doses, had to be thrown out.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-plant-johnson-johnson-fda-inspection/

52 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I like the concept, but from her YT page.....

Description

Christian Teacher/Researcher/Author/Political Leader voterightsparty.com

I claimed political leadership Australia from 20th September 2018.

I claimed Governor General of Australia, from 26th Feb 2021 public speeches (Victoria) Teresa was born and raised in Mundijong, Western Australia, Canning Federal Electorate, and now lives in Victoria.

She contested federal Cooper (formerly Batman) in 2018 & 2019, Victoria.

Teresa contested the Federal Election 2013 (Fremantle), 2014 (Federal Senate Re-Election & Vasse State By-Election), 2015 (Canning By-Election) in WA, 2016 in NSW (Federal Senate), & the 2018 & 2019 federal Batman By-Election/Cooper.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TeresavanLieshoutGG/about

A lot of 'contesting' seats, but I don't see much 'winning'  A lot of "claims" over leadership of 25M people too.....  I tend to back away slowly from people like this lol

This type of stuff needs to be undertaken by a reputable candidate...

no one wants to stand up and take that on though.

She’s considered a troublemaker, un-endorsed by Clive Palmers party, I think she even had a court case against her. 

2 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

In Qld we've been having lots of scheduled power outages, for up to 6 hours at a time.  I've not been here long (4 years), but don't remember any prior to this shit show starting up. I think crowhouse mentioned it as well recently.

Interesting that it’s happening in the eastern states. I wonder if WA and SA or TAS are experiencing it too

I'm in the shit with the misses again, anyone in Australia will know Bunnings and this is an organization I dislike immensely, it always seem to bring out the best in me , before covid you could walk in and out any door you wished ,now there is an entrance and exit  , two doors 30 mts apart and a person standing between the two to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Anyway I couldn't be bothered  walking the extra 30 mts to get into the shop so I walked in the exit with my wife,  you guessed it I was fronted about  my choice of doors and was told I needed to go in the entrance door  when I was already in the store. So I politely informed the person you used to be able to walk in any door , to which the reply was it hasn't been like that for twelve months at least ,so I asked why and  of course the answer was covid, so then I asked with regards to covid ,what difference dose it make if I walk in that one or that one pointing at  each door in turn . The answer was brilliant  all I heard was ah... ah...ah, ( you could almost hear the cogs going around and the does not compute warning going off in the persons head)  I just turned around and walked into the store.

My wife likes to look in the gardening section . I usually wait in the car till she is finished then I go in if I want something which is not very often, I don't like buying overpriced chinese crap however she wanted new light fittings for outside plus the kitchen and entrance and far be it for me to make an executive decision unaided , I'm just the silly bastard that has to take the old ones down ( that work perfectly) and put the new ones up

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Speaking of Chyna cucking comrades, I read the Feds have finally put their foot down and torn up DimSim Dan's planned road to the Utopian paradise! Now if only the Northern Territory can break that 99 year lease Chyna has of Darwin's Port.. FFS

image.png.12a911fc12d8eee16b8337298be43f50.png 

Not before time either, maybe Dan is done, he’ll be livid that his precious BRI is cooked. Re NT port of Darwin, the Chinese also are part of a consortium that hold a 50 year lease on Port of Melbourne dang it, that needs fixing

2 hours ago, Bullion said:

Not before time either, maybe Dan is done, he’ll be livid that his precious BRI is cooked. Re NT port of Darwin, the Chinese also are part of a consortium that hold a 50 year lease on Port of Melbourne dang it, that needs fixing

Not to mention the amount of Aussie farmland and water the Chicoms own too... as they do here too  - food and water supply being owned by the Red Dragon is scary - they own half of downtown Auckland and Sydney too, I believe.... And Biden 'executively' rescinded Trumps bill on banning foreign interference in the US power grid......

We're all governed by traitors - it's obvious to anyone paying attention - and it's obvious that there is no real West Vs China Vs Russia either - all just a charade for us Plebs to entertain ourselves over....  sure there's different factions vying for the top of the power pyramid, but they're all lockstep in the plan for our genocide to reduce the amount of useless mouths to feed and total enslavement of our unborn future - just petty infighting about who gets the eventual 'ownership' of the best slices of the pie - who gets the cream of the cream -  ultimately complete access to our human DNA data...

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

The vaccinated are shedding their infertility on to the unvaccinated. Stay away from the vaccine zombies for the next 3-6 months, an actual real need for isolation has come about. 

Untitled.jpg

I think this sounds like a decidual cast, resulting from membranous dysmenorrhea.

https://www.healthsurgical.com/decidual-cast.html

https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/decidual-cast

High doses of progesterone (from contraceptives) are thought to be the most common cause in people not suffering a miscarriage or who have ectopic pregnancy according to the above article. 

The death jab is messing up all the body's systems, judging by the lists of side effects, but how is it transmitting to people who've not had the death jab?

Edited by Pina Colada

On 4/12/2021 at 6:51 PM, skitzorat said:

The problem with the new SARS-Cov-2 virus is that we have no antibodies or adaptive immune system

Well, I was stupid enough to sign up for antibody test research, so we'll see (they already have my DNA from years ago).  I'm certain we have an adaptive immune system and an innate one.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic