Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 4/11/2021 at 4:29 PM, Shake said:

What supermarkets do you folk seem to get the most hassle from by the yellow vest idiots? It seems to me Lidl, closely followed by Waitrose are the top contenders.

No hassle at all in Aldi, Sainsburys, B&M, Home Bargain and Asda. Only Sainsburys has door staff and they are usually chatting to someone and don't notice. You can also pay in cash. Haven't been To Tesco, Waitrose or Morrisons recently as they are too far away. I've been boycotting Lidl since the checkout woman accused me of giving her a foreign coin when I didn't.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The vaccinated are shedding their infertility on to the unvaccinated. Stay away from the vaccine zombies for the next 3-6 months, an actual real need for isolation has come about. 

Really? Can you explain mate. I need to know as I'm in a house with 2 who've had the second dose. The dogs sneezing and so am I not being paranoid about that but it crossed my mind last night .

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

........ plus we didn't want to open the backdoor to Chinese immigration lol)

It seems that ship has sailed now.....she doesn’t mind globalist psychopath immigration though😉 and she is real cosy with the CCP:

55F4C6F0-7C43-4947-9400-BB32F7FF0F9D.png.c10be60821a224b5577d6b06b4d6b1e7.png

13AF8F3F-FFB0-42FC-832C-ECE6241E2DAF.png.fecff2b54297bb59c4690bb9e4d7ff2d.png

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Really? Can you explain mate. I need to know as I'm in a house with 2 who've had the second dose. The dogs sneezing and so am I not being paranoid about that but it crossed my mind last night .

What can I explain?  They deny that vaccine shedding exists but the evidence seems to show that it does. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Here we go.... "Legal" medical tyranny by stealth.... tip-toe...tip-toe

Australian employers could require some workers to be vaccinated after commission ruling

The Fair Work Commission upholds the sacking of a childcare worker who refused to get a flu jab

Employers’ power to direct employees to be vaccinated has received a boost in the Fair Work Commission, which has upheld the sacking of a childcare worker who refused a flu jab.

Although the commission said the decision “relates specifically to the influenza vaccination in a childcare environment”, the case confirms labour law experts’ belief that an employer’s direction to get a vaccination can be “lawful and reasonable”.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/apr/21/australian-employers-could-require-some-workers-to-be-vaccinated-after-commission-ruling?

People in childcare, aged care and healthcare should all threaten to quit and see what happens.... we need a good old fashioned workers strike. It’s a pity there isn’t some extremely wealthy good guys out there that are willing to help out these types of workers for a bit so they can go on strike and break the back of this medical fascist nonsense. Are we meant to believe that the only millionaires and billionaires are all globalist arseholes who are ‘in ‘ on this takeover. 

7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

What can I explain?  They deny that vaccine shedding exists but the evidence seems to show that it does. 

Definitely shed the flu mist does

kids go to school, they don’t have it (mine) but they come home and then we get sick over the next week

Happens most years, of course they deny it

Why would this be any different 

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Let the predictable evil 'blame' games begin.

How long before America really, truly, utterly socially implodes?

The Dark entities that have been invited to come feed from our vibratory reality are gorging themselves sick over the amount of chaos, death, destruction, pain, malice and scorn currently emanating for our dimension, which is drawing even more in!

image.png.7656aebdd726cb0ad7c80febabf3dc06.png

image.png.56736712c00f0079b2a8b8670d49a59c.png

152817453_download(84).jpg.c8c6b559531da126c73e5ecfbf7d15af.jpg

BP Makes Offer to Buy Penn Virginia, Other Majors ...

Tragic really. This should change their minds.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4bAaCo389M

Meet Bill Gates - A Corbett Report [Full 4 Parts] [Fact Check}

Check The Fact checkers!!! -Do the work, become wiser.

Hey @DarianF over the last couple of months we’ve been experiencing a few intermittent blackouts. They advise us via mobile phone message that ‘your suburb is experiencing a temporary loss of electricity’ and usually say it will be restored within a 5 hour window which ironically becomes a one hour window, if that. Conditioning people that this is normal no doubt,  when it was an extremely rare occurrence historically. Is this happening in NSW, priming people that it comes on in a short space of time, so in the middle of winter it probably goes off for days. Maybe it’ll be used as the catalyst to get people into the super warm vax centres just to keep from freezing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Hey @DarianF over the last couple of months we’ve been experiencing a few intermittent blackouts. They advise us via mobile phone message that ‘your suburb is experiencing a temporary loss of electricity’ and usually say it will be restored within a 5 hour window which ironically becomes a one hour window, if that. Conditioning people that this is normal no doubt,  when it was an extremely rare occurrence historically. Is this happening in NSW, priming people that it comes on in a short space of time, so in the middle of winter it probably goes off for days. Maybe it’ll be used as the catalyst to get people into the super warm vax centres just to keep from freezing

In Qld we've been having lots of scheduled power outages, for up to 6 hours at a time.  I've not been here long (4 years), but don't remember any prior to this shit show starting up. I think crowhouse mentioned it as well recently.

25 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Shedding okay I will look into it thanks for the information. I heard a piece on UK column about but haven't heard it come up for a while. 👍

33 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Hmmm, something I've noticed as well since my Spacker Mrs had the second dose of Satan juice, myself and my daughter have picked up coughs and colds. Mrs also had bronchitis after having it, but refuses to link her over 7 period and bronchitis to the vaccine. Could be something in this, but if it was that deadly we'd be dying, which we are not, yet. 

Edited by Morpheus

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Hmmm, something I've noticed as well since my Spacker Mrs had the second dose of Satan juice, myself and my daughter have picked up coughs and colds. Mrs also had bronchitis after having it, but refuses to link her over 7 period and bronchitis to the vaccine. Could be something in this, but if it was that deadly we'd be dying, which we are not, yet. 

Out of reactions mate. Got to get back to work but will dig out as much info as I can when I get back. 

23 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Definitely shed the flu mist does

kids go to school, they don’t have it (mine) but they come home and then we get sick over the next week

Happens most years, of course they deny it

Why would this be any different 

We have these two studies which show that flu vaccinated regions have higher rates of flu

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0163508

https://peerj.com/articles/10112/

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

My granny at 95 holding her 5 day old great-granddaughter:  whose working-class family immigrated from a small fishing village at the top of Scotland to NZ when she was 3, who worked her whole life, helped raise me when I was a little boy, cooked her own meat and three vege every night and smoked heavily daily until she passed away - compared to Philip, at about the same age who had lived a life of such unimaginable privilege one couldn't even begin to comprehend

image.png.2bae100c450da1989c2a1d5a8c6f8df8.png

What a difference, your Granny looks lovely :)  He reminds me of the adams family.

2 hours ago, Bullion said:

It seems that ship has sailed now.....she doesn’t mind globalist psychopath immigration though😉 and she is real cosy with the CCP:

I know, she cucking for her fellow comrades - as they're living an Authoritarian Commie's wet dream over in Chyna...but both parties have been infiltrated by the Red Dragon for a while now.

She cucks for anyone though, but it's all rhetoric.. she wouldn't be allowed to really bow out of 5 Eyes or anything 'serious' - she may wish for that kind of power, but NZ doesn't have any... the last time NZ tried act tough was in the late 80s when Langee put his foot down and refused to let the US bring their nuke-powered ships into our waters ..things are very different geo-politically now of course...still a bit rich coming from the US being led by Beijing Biden!  all smoke and mirrors as a distraction they try to roll out the death shot - still NEVER talked about in the news AT ALL!  The Govt has its day in the High Court on the 5th as a lawyer is taking to task over breaching their own laws in regards to the emergency authorisation of the poison.

Speaking of Chyna cucking comrades, I read the Feds have finally put their foot down and torn up DimSim Dan's planned road to the Utopian paradise! Now if only the Northern Territory can break that 99 year lease Chyna has of Darwin's Port.. FFS

image.png.12a911fc12d8eee16b8337298be43f50.png 

Edited by skitzorat

3 hours ago, Bullion said:

Been happening for years..

But as I said, very fkn rich for the US to huff'n'puff after their little honeypot drama recently...

The woman at the center of the operation, a Chinese national named Fang Fang or Christine Fang, targeted up-and-coming local politicians in the Bay Area and across the country who had the potential to make it big on the national stage.

• Through campaign fundraising, extensive networking, personal charisma, and romantic or sexual relationships with at least two Midwestern mayors, Fang was able to gain proximity to political power, according to current and former U.S. intelligence officials and one former elected official.

Montage of three images of Fang with Bay Area politicians

https://www.axios.com/china-spy-california-politicians-9d2dfb99-f839-4e00-8bd8-59dec0daf589.html

Jian Yang, the National MP who admitted to training Chinese spies, retiring

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic