Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Hmmm, something I've noticed as well since my Spacker Mrs had the second dose of Satan juice, myself and my daughter have picked up coughs and colds. Mrs also had bronchitis after having it, but refuses to link her over 7 period and bronchitis to the vaccine. Could be something in this, but if it was that deadly we'd be dying, which we are not, yet. 

Out of reactions mate. Got to get back to work but will dig out as much info as I can when I get back. 

23 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Definitely shed the flu mist does

kids go to school, they don’t have it (mine) but they come home and then we get sick over the next week

Happens most years, of course they deny it

Why would this be any different 

We have these two studies which show that flu vaccinated regions have higher rates of flu

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0163508

https://peerj.com/articles/10112/

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

My granny at 95 holding her 5 day old great-granddaughter:  whose working-class family immigrated from a small fishing village at the top of Scotland to NZ when she was 3, who worked her whole life, helped raise me when I was a little boy, cooked her own meat and three vege every night and smoked heavily daily until she passed away - compared to Philip, at about the same age who had lived a life of such unimaginable privilege one couldn't even begin to comprehend

image.png.2bae100c450da1989c2a1d5a8c6f8df8.png

What a difference, your Granny looks lovely :)  He reminds me of the adams family.

2 hours ago, Bullion said:

It seems that ship has sailed now.....she doesn’t mind globalist psychopath immigration though😉 and she is real cosy with the CCP:

55F4C6F0-7C43-4947-9400-BB32F7FF0F9D.png.c10be60821a224b5577d6b06b4d6b1e7.png

13AF8F3F-FFB0-42FC-832C-ECE6241E2DAF.png.fecff2b54297bb59c4690bb9e4d7ff2d.png

I know, she cucking for her fellow comrades - as they're living an Authoritarian Commie's wet dream over in Chyna...but both parties have been infiltrated by the Red Dragon for a while now.

She cucks for anyone though, but it's all rhetoric.. she wouldn't be allowed to really bow out of 5 Eyes or anything 'serious' - she may wish for that kind of power, but NZ doesn't have any... the last time NZ tried act tough was in the late 80s when Langee put his foot down and refused to let the US bring their nuke-powered ships into our waters ..things are very different geo-politically now of course...still a bit rich coming from the US being led by Beijing Biden!  all smoke and mirrors as a distraction they try to roll out the death shot - still NEVER talked about in the news AT ALL!  The Govt has its day in the High Court on the 5th as a lawyer is taking to task over breaching their own laws in regards to the emergency authorisation of the poison.

Speaking of Chyna cucking comrades, I read the Feds have finally put their foot down and torn up DimSim Dan's planned road to the Utopian paradise! Now if only the Northern Territory can break that 99 year lease Chyna has of Darwin's Port.. FFS

image.png.12a911fc12d8eee16b8337298be43f50.png 

Edited by skitzorat

3 hours ago, Bullion said:

It seems that ship has sailed now.....she doesn’t mind globalist psychopath immigration though😉 and she is real cosy with the CCP:

55F4C6F0-7C43-4947-9400-BB32F7FF0F9D.png.c10be60821a224b5577d6b06b4d6b1e7.png

13AF8F3F-FFB0-42FC-832C-ECE6241E2DAF.png.fecff2b54297bb59c4690bb9e4d7ff2d.png

Been happening for years..

But as I said, very fkn rich for the US to huff'n'puff after their little honeypot drama recently...

The woman at the center of the operation, a Chinese national named Fang Fang or Christine Fang, targeted up-and-coming local politicians in the Bay Area and across the country who had the potential to make it big on the national stage.

• Through campaign fundraising, extensive networking, personal charisma, and romantic or sexual relationships with at least two Midwestern mayors, Fang was able to gain proximity to political power, according to current and former U.S. intelligence officials and one former elected official.

Montage of three images of Fang with Bay Area politicians

https://www.axios.com/china-spy-california-politicians-9d2dfb99-f839-4e00-8bd8-59dec0daf589.html

Jian Yang, the National MP who admitted to training Chinese spies, retiring

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Its for your safety Granny.

The leash really has come off those psychopaths... globally.. although not nearly as egregious as those Nazis, its fun times when Canadian Cops shove a tiny 12 yo to the ground for no reason...

GRAVENHURST — You know the wheels are coming off lockdown enforcement when the police are targeting a “12-year-old” potential violator in a skateboard park.

And a free society is skating on thin ice when videos show up appearing to show a kid being pushed to the ground by a police officer.

Most people thought such interactions could happen on the highways or at border points. Not at a skateboard park. Not in playgrounds. And not involving police in confrontations with kids.

The video appears to show a boy on a scooter being knocked down during a conversation with an OPP officer. The audio of the incident offers some insight.

“Don’t touch me,” a youth can be heard saying. “What are you doing?”

Another young person can be heard saying “he’s 12 years old” and “we are trying to leave, man.”

The audio is believed to be one of the officers saying, “He failed to identify” and “You don’t talk to an adult like this.”

In a statement, OPP said “officers stopped to speak to a group of young people, none of whom were wearing masks or social distancing. Officers attempted to interact with the youths which led to a physical confrontation between one officer and one young person.”

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/warmington-opp-probing-video-appearing-to-show-kid-pushed-from-scooter

On 4/20/2021 at 10:11 AM, Thewoodsman said:

You have a lot to learn but I'll leave it for another time and place.

Does questioning the official narrative of ww2 give this place a bad name when all other questioning is encouraged?

Or is it rather you know that subject is out of bounds because a narrative has been so enforced it has become the only acceptable thought process on the matter despite the obvious contradictions in the story.

The official ww2 story is as fake as the official covid story. I'm sure mr icke deep down knows this if hes ever taken a moment

I'm with you mate.

This blatant 'false flag' should make everyone question every fucking thing we take for granted about our historical events. Every single one of them.

This isnt the 1st time they've pulled shit like this.

Have a dodge on this site. Stolen histories.net. I'll see if I find a link to a great thread questioning WW2

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/did-ww2-happen.1014/page-2#post-37352

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Arrest Warrants For State Politicians Issued (Australia)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/onAQMKtMPiOM/

I like the concept, but from her YT page.....

Description

Christian Teacher/Researcher/Author/Political Leader voterightsparty.com

I claimed political leadership Australia from 20th September 2018.

I claimed Governor General of Australia, from 26th Feb 2021 public speeches (Victoria) Teresa was born and raised in Mundijong, Western Australia, Canning Federal Electorate, and now lives in Victoria.

She contested federal Cooper (formerly Batman) in 2018 & 2019, Victoria.

Teresa contested the Federal Election 2013 (Fremantle), 2014 (Federal Senate Re-Election & Vasse State By-Election), 2015 (Canning By-Election) in WA, 2016 in NSW (Federal Senate), & the 2018 & 2019 federal Batman By-Election/Cooper.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TeresavanLieshoutGG/about

A lot of 'contesting' seats, but I don't see much 'winning'  A lot of "claims" over leadership of 25M people too.....  I tend to back away slowly from people like this lol

• Like 1

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F5tr1D63B2YD/

Medical tyranny in the UK. 10min.

Man and his wife being denied by Drs and nurses as they're trying to see his elderly father who is in hospital - Drs and nurses lying through their teeth about 'covid' +ve tests which turns out they've also falsified the paperwork - because the father had told the son over the phone earlier its untrue.

They're refusing to let the couple see the patient who is alone in a ward and is now trying to discharge himself from hospital even though he has COP pneumonia. If the poor guy didn't have family they would have murdered him by making his COP worse and put it down as covid or probably just jabbed him to get it over and done with quicker.

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I dream of teeth like theirs.

My mouth looks like a bombed graveyard.

I have nashers like a witchdoctor's necklace.

The NHS really sucks eh. Pensioners over here get a lot of what’s considered necessities in healthcare, free or really cheap. Of course there’s a waiting list but I’ve heard reports from some oldies that I met in a supermarket that they were seen really quickly, within two or three weeks. Another thing I heard about 15 years ago, especially amongst the old and homeless, is that they commit a petty crime when they need dental treatment, especially in winter and they get their teeth fixed whilst getting hot meals and a warm bed in the big house .... so, in those cases I guess crime does pay

58 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

I'm with you mate.

This blatant 'false flag' should make everyone question every fucking thing we take for granted about our historical events. Every single one of them.

This isnt the 1st time they've pulled shit like this.

Have a dodge on this site. Stolen histories.net. I'll see if I find a link to a great thread questioning WW2

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/did-ww2-happen.1014/page-2#post-37352

Oh FFS, did WWII happen, ask my Dad, he lived through it, saw the glow in the night sky from London burning 20 miles away. Some people are just too deluded.

• Like 2

FDA inspectors find "brown residue" and other violations in plant making Johnson & Johnson vaccine

The Baltimore factory contracted to make Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine was dirty, didn't follow proper manufacturing procedures and had poorly trained staff, resulting in contamination of material that was going to be put in the shots, U.S. regulators said Wednesday.

The Food and Drug Administration released a statement and a 13-page report detailing findings from its recent inspection of the now-idle Emergent BioSciences factory.

Agency inspectors said a batch of bulk drug substance for J&J's single-shot vaccine was contaminated with material used to make COVID-19 vaccines for another Emergent client, AstraZeneca. That batch, reportedly enough to make about 15 million J&J vaccine doses, had to be thrown out.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-plant-johnson-johnson-fda-inspection/

52 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I like the concept, but from her YT page.....

Description

Christian Teacher/Researcher/Author/Political Leader voterightsparty.com

I claimed political leadership Australia from 20th September 2018.

I claimed Governor General of Australia, from 26th Feb 2021 public speeches (Victoria) Teresa was born and raised in Mundijong, Western Australia, Canning Federal Electorate, and now lives in Victoria.

She contested federal Cooper (formerly Batman) in 2018 & 2019, Victoria.

Teresa contested the Federal Election 2013 (Fremantle), 2014 (Federal Senate Re-Election & Vasse State By-Election), 2015 (Canning By-Election) in WA, 2016 in NSW (Federal Senate), & the 2018 & 2019 federal Batman By-Election/Cooper.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TeresavanLieshoutGG/about

A lot of 'contesting' seats, but I don't see much 'winning'  A lot of "claims" over leadership of 25M people too.....  I tend to back away slowly from people like this lol

This type of stuff needs to be undertaken by a reputable candidate...

no one wants to stand up and take that on though.

She’s considered a troublemaker, un-endorsed by Clive Palmers party, I think she even had a court case against her. 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic